Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-17-2005, 03:13 PM   #1
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb Peanut Butter Dreams recipe

People keep asking me for a copy of this, since not all peanut butter cookie recipes work well with this style cookie. These are divine!

While you should cream the margerine, peanut butter, and sugar together first (then add egg and vanilla, mix again; then add dry ingredients), they seem to work out now matter how you mix them.
------------------------------------------------------------------
PEANUT BUTTER DREAMS

½ cup margarine
½ cup peanut butter
1 ¼ cup flour
½ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 egg
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. vanilla
1 pkg. miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups

Mix ingredients and roll into ¾-inch balls. Put into miniature muffin tins and bake 7-9 minutes at 375°. Take out of oven and immediately push peanut butter cup into top until it is even.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:05 PM   #2
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can vouch for these. Yummy! (Though it could be the baker--I've never made them myself, just had Sweet's donations.)
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #3
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm gonna bump this for all you bash-goers who wanted the recipe.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:38 PM   #4
Brenda

Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This our my hubby's favorites. I have found using very little dough in each muffin hole and chilling before baking makes the cookies come out of the tin much easier.
Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

These were so yummie !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
I'm gonna bump this for all you bash-goers who wanted the recipe.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:22 AM   #6
FreekiTiki

FreekiTiki can now change their title

Those look seriously yummy

Thanks for the recipe!
FreekiTiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:43 AM   #7
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Want to enter this recipe in the November foodee challenge? I'm planning to post the poll at the end of next week.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:20 PM   #8
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Want to enter this recipe in the November foodee challenge? I'm planning to post the poll at the end of next week.
Hmmm... sure!
Old 11-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #9
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I made these today and OMG -- little pieces of peanut butter heaven! these were so easy to make, and let me tell you, I love easy! thanks for the recipe!!
Old 11-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #10
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW View Post
I made these today and OMG -- little pieces of peanut butter heaven! these were so easy to make, and let me tell you, I love easy! thanks for the recipe!!
Awww! I'm glad when someone likes my treats!

Psst... if you want to do "fancy", drizzle some melted chocolate or PB chips over the top.