Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 06:21 PM   #1
unixfa

unixfa has said some nice things
Question Questions for overfed BBWs

Hi,

I believe that I am not a feeder but I happen to be quite attracted to overfed BBWs. When I say overfed, I mean those whose obesity is at least partly caused, maintained, or increased by eating habits. I hope that this the right forum to ask this kind of question.

1. How taboo/secret is the fact that you are overfed?
(select one)
[] Not at all, I could wear a t-shirt that states that I am overfed
[] A little bit. I would not go around with a sign and a megaphone to tell people but I would never try to hide or give false impressions about the fact that I am overfed
[] I am willing to admit it to friends and family but not to anybody else
[] I am willing to admit it to a select few
[] Only my spouse know about it
[] I don't admit it even to myself, how dare you suggest that I am overfed?
[] Other. What?

2. If being overfed is a secret/taboo for you, why is that?
(check all that apply)
[] I already told you that it's not a taboo for me.
[] I am tired of the hypocritical moralizing about starving children in other countries, from people who themselves can have a $50k car and million dollar home
[] I am religious and my religion forbids gluttony
[] My environment is religious and the religion forbids gluttony
[] I feel that our culture doesn't accept female gluttony
[] I don't mind at all but people become so embarrassed when I tell them that I am overfed
[] I just doesn't feel right to talk about such an intimate thing with other people
[] I feel ashamed because of my lack of self control when it comes to food
[] Other. What?

3. Have you ever done anything to hide the fact that you are overfed?
(check all that apply)
[] I have lied about my eating habits
[] I have not lied but said things that give a false impression of my eating habits (like a politician or lawyer would do)
[] I have incorrectly blamed my obesity on medical issues (metabolism, gland problems, PCOS, etc) that I don't have at all
[] I have some medical issues but I have exaggerated their impact in order to hide the fact that I am overfed
[] I have visited several stores/malls to hide from other shoppers and cashiers how much fattening foods I buy
[] I have pretended to buy food for several people although it was all for myself
[] I have hidden trash from overeating sessions in order to hide from my family, coworkers, friends, or acquaintances how much I eat
[] I have chosen to eat alone, in order to not let anybody see how much I eat
[] I have visited several restaurants in order to hide how much I eat
[] I have visited several restaurants of the same chain (McDonald's, BK, etc) in order to hide how much I eat
[] I have underestimated the amount exercise that I do in order to hide my eating habits, since I think it's nicer if people think I am sedentary rather than overfed
[] Other. What?

4. From whom have you hidden the fact that you are overfed?
(check all that apply)
[] Strangers
[] Acquaintances
[] Friends
[] Coworkers
[] Relatives
[] Neighbors
[] Spouse
[] people online (non-BBW communities)
[] people online (BBW communities)
[] you the people who read this web board
[] Somebody else, please tell who?

5. Is there a more polite way to say that somebody is overfed?
(select one)
[] foodee
[] over-nourished
[] very well fed
[] have dynamic eating habits
[] I don't want to think about it
[] No, overfed is the best word
[] Other, what?

6. Bonus question. What kind of foods do you believe have made a significant contribution to your obesity?
(select all that apply)
[] soda
[] sweet fruit juices
[] cream
[] milk
[] butter
[] chocolate
[] candy
[] potato chips
[] other (corn, etc) chips
[] cakes
[] other bakery products
[] ice cream
[] burgers
[] french fries
[] fried onion rings
[] other fast food
[] other deep fried foods (not french fries or onion rings)
[] desserts
[] cheese
[] American
[] English
[] French
[] German
[] Italian
[] Russian
[] Other European
[] Chinese
[] Japanese
[] Korean
[] Indian
[] Other Asian
[] Mexican
[] other from the Americas
[] Kebab
[] Turkish
[] Arabic
[] Persian
[] North African
[] other African
[] Other ethnic food, please tell which?
[] Other, what?
Old 03-26-2007, 07:24 PM   #2
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It certainly looks as if you have spent a GREAT DEAL of time on this, may I ask what you are looking to find out with this survey?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 03-26-2007, 07:33 PM   #3
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Good thing I'm not a BBW; I would have a hard time clicking on those broken radio buttons.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:37 PM   #4
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Question

I was almost finished answering the survey - some of my answers were very detailed - but then I realized it was for BBWs and besides, I'm not really overfed.

What do you think about stretchmarks?

Last edited by Santaclear; 03-26-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:39 PM   #5
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*Clears throat*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited by Blackjack; 03-26-2007 at 07:42 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:39 PM   #6
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
I was almost finished answering the survey - some of my answers were very detailed - but then I realized it was for BBWs and besides, I'm not really overfed.

What do you think about stretchmarks?
Lol .

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-26-2007, 07:42 PM   #7
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

heh. At least he's inventive..

=Divals
Old 03-26-2007, 07:45 PM   #8
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If there's one thing I know about women (and the fact is, this *is* the extent of my knowledge re: the fairer sex), it's that they don't like being referred to as "overfed."
Old 03-26-2007, 09:48 PM   #9
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
If there's one thing I know about women (and the fact is, this *is* the extent of my knowledge re: the fairer sex), it's that they don't like being referred to as "overfed."
But it says he's from northern Europe; perhaps this can be overlooked if he's not a native English speaker. If he is, well then all bets are off.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
Old 03-26-2007, 09:51 PM   #10
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalltuerme View Post
But it says he's from northern Europe; perhaps this can be overlooked if he's not a native English speaker. If he is, well then all bets are off.
I could almost buy that were his familiarity with the language not otherwise evident. My guess: Tactless boob!

Prove me wrong, boob.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:52 PM   #11
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
that's some pretty killer grammar for someone whose first language ISN'T english.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:03 PM   #12
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
that's some pretty killer grammar for someone whose first language ISN'T english.
Granted. It was just a guess. I'm assuming he'll surface again sooner or later and explain some stuff.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
Old 03-26-2007, 10:56 PM   #13
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You left off all the main things that made me fat (and no, I'm not overfed... ) and they're the things that many of my friends identify as their "fat foods" as well.

But since you didn't list them... oh well!

Old 03-26-2007, 11:38 PM   #14
unixfa

Default Wrong board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Well, my knowledge about women is quite limited but there's this little guy in my head that tells me that you are right. However, I thought that this was the weight board, not the let's-pretend-that-we-don't-eat board.

BTW, one of the questions dealt with the issue.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:10 AM   #15
unixfa

Default I will try to explain....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
It certainly looks as if you have spent a GREAT DEAL of time on this, may I ask what you are looking to find out with this survey?
Well, the most simple answer is that I am curious about the answers to the questions I posted.

A more complicated answer is that I have noticed that there seems to be a certain secrecy surrounding the issue of overeating. My theory is that it's pretty common that BBWs are not always 100% honest about how much they eat. I once read a thread on a weight loss forum, where the women talked about how overfed they were and how much they have lied and pretended to conceal this fact. The thread had many participants and I got the impression that the majority of the women in that particular forum had lied or pretended about how much they eat.

The forum was in a certain fenno-ugric language that I had to learn in school, so it could be that it's all different in the English speaking world but I don't think so. I got the impression that the degree of anonymity afforded by an internet forum was enough for the participants to open up about how overfed they were. Another factor was the fact that virtually all the active participants on the board were women who were in the same boat, so to speak.

One woman told the other participants that she used to go to McDonalds and pretend that she had to remember what some non existent friends had asked her to buy. Others talked about hiding trash etc.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:13 AM   #16
unixfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Good thing I'm not a BBW; I would have a hard time clicking on those broken radio buttons.
Well, my idea was that the text could be quoted and those who answer could fill in an X into the []. Is this an unreasonable burden for BBWs?
Old 03-27-2007, 12:19 AM   #17
unixfa

Quote:
Well, I am not a native English speaker. English is a language that I have learned as an adult. However, I am also a little bit of a provocateur, or a "tactless boob" as somebody put it.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:29 AM   #18
unixfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
English is certainly not my first language but I have lived for about two years in the US; I moved back to Europe a few years ago. In the community where I grew up, almost everybody could speak at least three languages and I am one of those poor uneducated souls who can only speak three languages fluently.

In general, I am not a language person and I have always had a hard time learning new languages. My passion and talent lie in engineering, not linguistics.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:42 AM   #19
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's too bad; we BBWs love a cunning linguist.

<groan, old joke>

Old 03-27-2007, 05:05 AM   #20
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

DYNAMIC FOOD HABITS.

That is all.

Oh, no, put me down for "Other. What?" for every answer, because that's definitely what I'm feeling.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:28 AM   #21
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my boyfriend employs the secret techniques of his heroes: the veal/foie gras industry. I'm kept in a 5x5 pen in the bedroom except for bathroom/computer breaks. At feeding time, a hose is forced down my throat. I am overfed and underexcercised. No wonder I'm so fat! How much do you think I go for?

Last edited by MissToodles; 03-27-2007 at 05:31 AM.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:54 AM   #22
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Is 'overfed' the word that gets you off related to fat women eating too much? lol
Old 03-27-2007, 06:26 AM   #23
prickly

prickly is a member of the 500 clubprickly is a member of the 500 clubprickly is a member of the 500 clubprickly is a member of the 500 clubprickly is a member of the 500 clubprickly is a member of the 500 club
Default omg..........

...........the Section 5. options in the survey just made me burst out laughing in the office!!!! too fucking funny.

oh, and this guy is an engineer - not that it shows. no. really it doesn't.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:49 AM   #24
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixfa View Post
Well, the most simple answer is that I am curious about the answers to the questions I posted.
I thought that was a given.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixfa View Post
A more complicated answer is that I have noticed that there seems to be a certain secrecy surrounding the issue of overeating. My theory is that it's pretty common that BBWs are not always 100% honest about how much they eat. I once read a thread on a weight loss forum, where the women talked about how overfed they were and how much they have lied and pretended to conceal this fact. The thread had many participants and I got the impression that the majority of the women in that particular forum had lied or pretended about how much they eat.

The forum was in a certain fenno-ugric language that I had to learn in school, so it could be that it's all different in the English speaking world but I don't think so. I got the impression that the degree of anonymity afforded by an internet forum was enough for the participants to open up about how overfed they were. Another factor was the fact that virtually all the active participants on the board were women who were in the same boat, so to speak.

One woman told the other participants that she used to go to McDonalds and pretend that she had to remember what some non existent friends had asked her to buy. Others talked about hiding trash etc.

As someone with an eating disorder and used to "hide my eating" at times, I have to say that I resent your "questions". Why? Because you don't seem to be straight up with them- once again, this response doesn't tell me WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? Do you get some kind of pleasure from women feeling shame and eating in secret? Or perhaps you are a "troll", who has nothing better to do but spend A GREAT DEAL OF YOUR TIME worrying what other people are doing and think this "Survey" makes you errrrrrrrmmm..... superior? better? smart? sly? What in hell does this do for you? Am I wrong? Please tell me what's in this for you?
I'm still not entirely sure why someone that isn't doing professional/school-related research would ask these questions that really don't even seem to expect a serious response. Are you THAT bored? Perhaps the questions you should be asking are of yourself- as to why you feel the need to make ,what seems to me, mock questions for people you don't even know on the net and what do you hope to "accomplish" from all of this?

Old 03-27-2007, 11:03 AM   #25
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think there are women who approach eating with secrecy, but I also think there are many who are straight up about what they eat, and to sort of base an entire list of questions on the assumption that we're being deceitful is sort of throwing some of us of. Me, for instance.

I eat what I want, when I want. Now, I know that statement reads and means different things to different people. To a feeder or now, "overfeeder?", it may read as though I eat boxes of Twinkies a few times day and always take advantage of the double pizza deal on Tuesdays. Not really how it works.

It means that if I'm out to dinner and I want app/dessert/entree and whatever else, then I'm going to get it. It also means that when I'm home and not hungry or not feeling like cooking, I'll eat a salad and a cupcake and a glass of water if that is what I WANT. It's about not putting restrictions OR expectations on my food intake. I eat what I want, when I want - sometimes it's a "lot", sometimes it's not too much.

So, my point is, while some women may be misleading, don't assume all are. I am proud of the fact that I've removed guilt and shame from my eating, and I wouldn't like about how little I eat anymore than I'd lie about how much (a unique lying problem to this community, "pretending" to eat like a competitive eater to gain favor).