Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-19-2005, 07:52 PM   #1
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default BHM Models...

I used to dibble and spatter in modeling in abstract, and "live action scene" photos. I was wondering if anyone else does.
Old 12-19-2005, 07:53 PM   #2
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

of if you did
Old 12-19-2005, 07:55 PM   #3
GunnDancer

GunnDancer has said some nice things

I never did, though several people wanted me to, does that count?
GunnDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 07:59 PM   #4
ChrisVersion2

LOL, kinda, why don't/ didn't you?
Old 12-19-2005, 08:05 PM   #5
GunnDancer

I was way too self concious...though if I had posted my picture on here sooner maybe I would have with the wonderful reception I've recieved!
Old 12-19-2005, 08:06 PM   #6
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm all for getting you guys all together for a fashion show and amatuer modeling shoot
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 08:10 PM   #7
GunnDancer

Lol but we're all spread out! Where would we meet?
Old 12-19-2005, 08:15 PM   #8
ChrisVersion2

we can do a like a dance thing like the miss america people do HAHAHAHAHAHA ahh god we'd look like dancing lava lamps
Old 12-19-2005, 08:18 PM   #9
GunnDancer

I am NOT shaving for any swim suit competition!
Old 12-19-2005, 08:23 PM   #10
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnDancer
Lol but we're all spread out! Where would we meet?
We've been trying to get a Vegas Trip off the ground for next summer. Dig back into some threads to find out more :P

I know Jeannie and I would be happy to have you all posing for us and our cameras.
Old 12-19-2005, 08:24 PM   #11
GunnDancer

I'm sure you would, but you're just going to have to wait for your medieval pics of me
Old 12-19-2005, 08:31 PM   #12
ChrisVersion2

We could a scene out of baywatch

Some people stand in the darkness afraid to step into the light
Some people need to help somebody and to surrender inside
Don't you worry it's gonna be alright
Cause I'm always there I won't let you out of my sight
I'll be there
I'll be ready ever you fear so don't you fear
I'll be ready forever and always
I'm always here cause I'm always there I won't let you out of my sight
I'll be ready ever you fear
I'll be ready forever and always I'm always here
Old 12-19-2005, 08:32 PM   #13
GunnDancer

We'd certainly have the jiggle factor lol!
Old 12-19-2005, 08:37 PM   #14
ChrisVersion2

just no in the breast area, more in the belly
Old 12-19-2005, 08:41 PM   #15
GunnDancer

Oh I dunno, I'm sure a few of the guys on here have a pretty good man breast jiggle...lol. But you're right, way more in the belly area.
Old 12-19-2005, 10:24 PM   #16
ChrisVersion2

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
We've been trying to get a Vegas Trip off the ground for next summer. Dig back into some threads to find out more :P

I know Jeannie and I would be happy to have you all posing for us and our cameras.

I'm going to vegas in july for a star trek convention!
Old 12-20-2005, 10:57 AM   #17
Big-Phil

Big-Phil has said some nice things

Is there much demand for BHM models? The only time I see any larger men modelling it is always in Big & Tall shop catalogues. Would FFA like to see more BHM models? and what kind of modelling would you like to see?
Big-Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 12:58 PM   #18
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Phil
and what kind of modelling would you like to see?
Ok someone has to say it... bare assed on a bearskin rug?

Seriously, there is really a shortage of naked BHM on the net, unless you count the gay bears.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 01:11 PM   #19
Big-Phil

Well I haven't gone looking for naked BHM sites, so I will have to take your word for that. So do you think there is a market for that kind of thing and would FFA pay for it?
Old 12-20-2005, 01:27 PM   #20
missaf

Quote:
Well I haven't gone looking for naked BHM sites, so I will have to take your word for that. So do you think there is a market for that kind of thing and would FFA pay for it?
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to see something like what the BBWs have for the pay site section with photos of our favorite BHMs from the boards.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:39 PM   #21
Big-Phil

Talking

Quote:
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to see something like what the BBWs have for the pay site section with photos of our favorite BHMs from the boards.
Very interesting, anyway here is photo of me (until someone sets up a hard/soft core BHM site!)..... Sorry no sheepskin rug!
Old 12-20-2005, 03:52 PM   #22
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Id be game for the pay section Not much for posting them in public...paranoid about jerks who would find them and do unpleasant photo shops. But in a separate section. Sure I would gladly post some risque pics...
is terrible exhibitionist
Jackoblangada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 04:08 PM   #23
BigFusionNYC

BigFusionNYC can now change their title

Most of the Big & Tall catalogs and such that I've seen STILL use thin models, which I personally don't understand, why would I want to know what a guy that wears a size 32 pair of pants looks like? I want to see how a fat guy looks so I know if it would look good on me. Stupid thin dominated world. I say we kill all the thinnies with a wave of blubber LOL (or at least knock them out with the wave or something....)

BigFusionNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 07:36 PM   #24
missaf

Quote:
Very interesting, anyway here is photo of me (until someone sets up a hard/soft core BHM site!)..... Sorry no sheepskin rug!
That's what I'm talkin about! That photo is gorgeous, it shows taste, is composed well, and provokes thought. Photos don't have to be risque, remember I like man in a vest and suit that I have to undress with my eyes
Old 12-20-2005, 08:38 PM   #25
ChrisVersion2

here you go