Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-11-2007, 01:24 PM   #51
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
*takes some chips from Bagalute*

Okay, see... there's one small flaw in your argument. ManOWar says this:

"*When I was 14, possibly younger, I formed the "ideal woman" in my head. I knew she would be short---like around 5'3---and fat, like over 200 pounds. No specifics. Just "fat" and "short". Everyone's got their mental picture of "ideal mate", and that was mine."

Aside from saying he liked his women short and over 200, no other specifics or characteristics were given. Ask 200 artists to draw a short fat woman over 200 pounds and you will have 200 different women bearing no resemblance save for their approximate height. What you described was nearly the same except for the height issue.
*realises Lilly finished the bag, and opens up a new one*

I understand what Man O' War is seems to be implying, though. At that age its really easy to have a nebulous view on what you like in the opposite sex. A lot of adolescent boys know merely that they like thin girls, and will pursue wildly different types within that preference when they begin dating. I remember being in Man O' War's Stage 1, where I was simply excited by fat women in general...and for the nascent FA, a 200lb woman being the most common size of "fat woman" he sees, she easily becomes that initial symbol to a young man for fat women in general.

*stuffs mouth, offers bag, and eyes Waxwing's brownies*
Old 04-11-2007, 02:43 PM   #52
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
*has nothing to add, but brought brownies*
are they from chick-fil-a? *looks hopeful and starts to drool*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:27 PM   #53
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
are they from chick-fil-a? *looks hopeful and starts to drool*
Why, what is chik-fil-a when it's at home?

They were boring brownies from the bakery department at Shaw's, and they are now but a memory. I'll bring more.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:26 PM   #54
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

When I was a young man I thought Renoir's Blonde Bather was sexy and beautiful, but a bit chubbier than my ideal. Now I think she could stand to gain a few pounds!

So my tastes have definitely expanded over the years...
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:09 PM   #55
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
If a woman calls on the phone, or, while dressed in a tent, stands in front of me, with no makeup on, I can easily
hold a deep, philosophical discussion with her. However, let the woman in question have make up on, her hair in order and wear a form fitting outfit, then my attention wanders, my mind stumbles, and my train of logic runs off the track.
But what if she's wearing a form-fitting outfit, has a cute haircut, and wants to have a deep philosophical discussion? If you ask me, that's when things really start to get steamy

Making small talk on a first date once, I asked my date "what have you read lately?", to which she replied "Kant's Prolegomenon to the Metaphysics of Morals." That got me so hot that I was almost able to overlook the fact that she was a skinny chick

(Seriously, though, Russell, that's a wonderful essay.)

Last edited by alienlanes; 04-16-2007 at 12:10 PM. Reason: typos
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:17 PM   #56
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
*realises Lilly finished the bag, and opens up a new one*

I understand what Man O' War is seems to be implying, though. At that age its really easy to have a nebulous view on what you like in the opposite sex. A lot of adolescent boys know merely that they like thin girls, and will pursue wildly different types within that preference when they begin dating. I remember being in Man O' War's Stage 1, where I was simply excited by fat women in general...and for the nascent FA, a 200lb woman being the most common size of "fat woman" he sees, she easily becomes that initial symbol to a young man for fat women in general.

*stuffs mouth, offers bag, and eyes Waxwing's brownies*
I'm pretty surprised by this thread, actually. I wouldn't have guessed that many FAs pass through a preference for comparatively smaller sizes -- as far as I can remember, I came out of the womb liking supersize women.

*rings doorbell* Pizza's here!
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:05 PM   #57
hello2u

hello2u has said some nice things

Quote:
I was a chorus member in a symphonic performance of the Berlioz Requiem. The maestro starts the orchestra on the pianissimo entrance and a cell phone in the front row goes off. The maestro stops the orchestra and stands up straight waiting for the guy to turn the phone off while the audience rustles and growls in disapproval. Things quiet down and the maestro begins again, and the SAME CELL PHONE goes off. The maestro stops and turns to glare at the audiance member while the rest of the audience roars in anger.

Later in the same performance during the last movement somebody elses cell phone went off. Cell phones are a huge pet peeve of concert goers. Some theaters have talked of installing scramblers that interfere with cell phone reception during performances. I think it's a brilliant idea.

Yeah cell phones can be intrusive, and distract from a moment that may be an important element of whatever it is you're viewing/listening to........ but what if your a parent, having a nice adult evening away from your offspring, as a parent(s) you want to at-least have your phone on vibrate, in case of an emergency concerning/involving their child/children; a parent must be available even when they are away from their child/children. Just a thought, please,no offense intended.
hello2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:17 PM   #58
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello2u View Post
Yeah cell phones can be intrusive, and distract from a moment that may be an important element of whatever it is you're viewing/listening to........ but what if your a parent, having a nice adult evening away from your offspring, as a parent(s) you want to at-least have your phone on vibrate, in case of an emergency concerning/involving their child/children; a parent must be available even when they are away from their child/children. Just a thought, please,no offense intended.
I thought having athe phone on vibrate might be okay until it happened one day. Some guy's phone went off, he pulled it out and it glowed this bright blue eerie light while he texted back and fourth with whoever it was who was trying to get him. From then on I was aware every time it buzzed. It was distracting and many people around us were really irritated. I think if you have to do something you have to do something but if it's going to get involved, leave the theater.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:19 PM   #59
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello2u View Post
....... but what if your a parent, having a nice adult evening away from your offspring, as a parent(s) you want to at-least have your phone on vibrate, in case of an emergency concerning/involving their child/children; a parent must be available even when they are away from their child/children. Just a thought, please,no offense intended.
Speaking as a parent, most theatres always had a set up where you could call the main number and ask them to get someone from a specific row and seat, for just this sort of situation. Parents did manage to function before cell phones, and we still can.....just need to brief the babysitter, etc, properly.

Although if everyone would use vibrate, would not be such a big deal, I admit.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:43 PM   #60
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hate when I read through most of a thread and realize its from 2007.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:01 AM   #61
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I hate when I read through most of a thread and realize its from 2007.
I think that is one good argument against collecting and moving threads to a newly created forum.

The counter-argument would be that some issues never go out of style, and one might as well put such threads to where they belong and can be commented on.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:12 AM   #62
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Possibly move them in, but lock them? So that they are there to be seen, where you'd expect to find them, but if people want to carry on the conversation they can start something more recent?
Old 05-04-2009, 10:18 AM   #63
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is among my top 10 favorites.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 05-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #64
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep
Exclamation

Hey well I am a Wed Girl and I do Constider myself a FFA.I mean I like big girls, even chubby ones. IDK If they cute then they ok. For guys, (no Offense) but I like average/muscular build guys. I dont know what it is, I guess I just like to Play with a belly one girl thats big as mines! I mean who could pass up a Pretty fat chik with a awesome belly & ass to play wit?
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:06 AM   #65
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Some theaters have talked of installing scramblers that interfere with cell phone reception during performances. I think it's a brilliant idea.
That IS a great idea!! Maby they could invent something where the soundwaves given off by the person's ringtone became poisonous and actually killed them. I dont think thats extreme at all.
x
p.s You saying 89 year old women with whooping cough are not sexy??
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:34 AM   #66
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This one looks like sour cream and onion, the other lookes like garlic and chives.
Oh weird.. cause in the UK we usually get 'sour cream n chive' or 'garlic and onion' ANYWAY.
At this point in time my preference is Blonde, blue eyed, over 300lb, kinna same height as me 'person'. Though if you had asked me the same question a couple of years ago it wouldn't have been so specific. Because i am loved up, my partner is my perfect person and the attributes she has are exactly what i want. Though, if she dyed her hair, wore colour contacts, wore heels and lost or gained *some* weight my feelings, i know wouldnt change in any way. *I say, some weight because if she were to become really thin, being an Fa i would be less attracted to her. (btw, if i gained weight she would be less attracted to me as she is not an Fa..so its a trade off).
Aye..so..i think in some ways attraction can be relative to the 'person' you fall in love with. You might not realise you love, say blonde hair, whooping cough etc..but these things might just sparkle and stand out because i think love gives some things an extra sprinkle of lovelyness or at least gives some things a chance that you might not have considered before.
All moosh aside though i think most Fa's i have chatted to have said that their tastes have changed as they have developed, aged, grown with their sexuality and i'm talking size wise; It might be that they develop a taste for larger women or their tastes become less or more focused. I think most sexualities get refined as we discover and explore new things we like.
For me, when i was in my teens i would crush on people who were a bit chubby and even people who 'used to' be fat. The people i thought were hot were probably smaller than i am now and now i hardly ever find women my size sexually attractive.
I think once i realised there were a plethora of different sizes of beautiful big women in the world i became more bi-sizual. I think my tastes have stablised at a preference for women on the bigger end of the bbw spectrum though i can still find smaller bbw's attractive. So, i can totally identify that there have been significant movements in my preferences. I wonder if most Fa's go through a Bi-sizual stage?? Even Fa's who only like ssbbws, do they just suddenly love them or have they always loved them. I have a feeling that a lot of people at some point were bi-sizual even if they have a preference now. I think this is part of the process of identifying with your sexuality. i could be wrong though.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:38 AM   #67
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

I think that for most people with every rule there are always exceptions. The world is filled with stories of people who held some heroic standard view but ended up partnering with someone who didn't at all fit that view. Suddenly that 'person' is their new fetish. Everything about them is completely fascinating to the point of becoming a complete nuisance to the person at times. They may still think 80's Madonna is hot though. I think these standards are fun to talk about and obsess over but reality often has other ideas in mind. Tastes are going to evolve as we become exposed to more possibilities. Like whooping cough for example.

@~;~~
Old 05-05-2009, 08:47 AM   #68
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post

The counter-argument would be that some issues never go out of style, and one might as well put such threads to where they belong and can be commented on.
Exactly. I'd rather see an old thread revived than to see the same topic recreated in a new thread 30 different times.

Viva la Old Threads! lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:32 AM   #69
mergirl

Quote:
reality often has other ideas in mind.
ooh i like this.. want to steal it!! I dont know what for yet though..just consider it stoled!!!
Old 05-05-2009, 09:35 AM   #70
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
ooh i like this.. want to steal it!! I dont know what for yet though..just consider it stoled!!!
Yay! I've stolen so much stuff from you that this is a drop in the bucket.

@~;~~
Old 12-03-2010, 10:45 AM   #71
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

To bump up this good old thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOWar View Post
*When I was 14, possibly younger, I formed the "ideal woman" in my head. I knew she would be short---like around 5'3---and fat, like over 200 pounds.
My dreamgirl had large pendulous breast and was a bit chubby 180 to 280 lbs.
Quote:
*As time went on, my idea of sexy expanded, and I discovered I was very much attracted to women upward of 300 pounds---and over 400 pounds. .
That's my experience too. *lol* And, at age 55 the size of boobs means nothing to me. I'm more interested in the size of the belly and the circumferences of the legs and hips. Most likely, I can .... fat women only.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:01 AM   #72
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
To bump up this good old thread.
wow - blast from the past! kind of cool to go back and read through this again.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:49 PM   #73
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagalute View Post
I disagree. Some or maybe many do but I am not one of them. I know my ideal woman would have to be intelligent, funny and most likely big. Apart from that the picture is never finished until I see my ideal woman (right now I am with my perfect girl ) . I don't see a certain hair colour, an apple/pear/hourglass shape, a certain height or weight, breast size or anything
you may disagree, but most people do have a visual image in their head of their ideal match.
i know i do.
(EDIT: it seems i necroquoted. oops.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:13 PM   #74
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My preferences have changed too. I think as my self-acceptance and awareness as an FA increased, so did my size preference.
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:50 AM   #75
rarepearman

rarepearman has said some nice things

Quote:
*When I was 14, possibly younger, I formed the "ideal woman" in my head. I knew she would be short---like around 5'3---and fat, like over 200 pounds. No specifics. Just "fat" and "short". Everyone's got their mental picture of "ideal mate", and that was mine. At the time, the net hadn't come into wide use, so there were no photos to judge from---all I knew were the girls from my hometown, and who I found myself attracted to.

(I should say my "ideal woman" wasn't just a body with no personality---I knew she would be funny, smart and kind. That goes without saying, but I'm saying it anyway!)

*When I was older and discovered magazines and online photos, I knew I wanted a woman whose stomach folded over---as far down as it could go. I didn't care about boobs, weight, behinds. I just wanted a woman with a nice, fat stomach. That sent me over the moon.

*As time went on, my idea of sexy expanded, and I discovered I was very much attracted to women upward of 300 pounds---and over 400 pounds. Not that I didn't like smaller women anymore---but I started realizing there was something primal that supersize women evoked in me; something about being surrounded by hundreds of pounds of flesh. Also, I was lucky enough to experience the objects of my desire in real life, not just in photos.

*And now, as a full-blown adult, I enjoy every aspect of big women regardless of size. I adore stretch marks, whether red or white or anything in between.

I love breasts that have begun a rapid plunge toward earth (making older women alluring to me) as well as the way they connect with a woman's back rolls. I am wild about cellulite; the more divots a woman has, the more turned on I am---I love to explore cellulite with a light brush of fingers, a sharp, sensitive tongue and to look at it as well.

I adore back-of-the-knee fat. I love "bunts", a vulgar term for women whose mons are so full of soft flesh that they form a combo of "belly" and the c-word.

I LOVE pudgy little fingers. I am wild about elbow fat hanging over onto arms. I love a thick double chin, chubby cheeks.

And the list goes on.

When you love something, you love it! And so my tastes have expanded, and I express that to you this morning, no April fool!
i agree those are the same things i like about ssbbw
rarepearman is offline   Reply With Quote