Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-02-2008, 07:29 PM   #276
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
She's right, you know.

-Rusty

You're doing it again Rusty.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 07:59 PM   #277
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
She's right, you know.

-Rusty
I think someone is flirting with you GEF!!

The priceless gift of life is love,
For with the help of God above
Love can change the human race
And make this world a better place—
For love dissolves all hate and fear
And makes our vision bright and clear
So we can see and rise above
Our pettiness on wings of love.
~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
mariac1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:46 PM   #278
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, but which one of the eighty million men here are you referring to, mariac?

*ducks and runs from GEF*

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 10:28 PM   #279
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Yes, but which one of the eighty million men here are you referring to, mariac?

*ducks and runs from GEF*

Oh gawd, how I wish......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 08-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #280
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi my name is Stan, I'm a FA and I've gotten a year older since I last responded to this thread. Anything that is disk shaped and has music on it is called a record. My CD player just broke but luckily I have an extra needle here somewhere.

Thanks for your time.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 08-02-2008 at 10:49 PM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #281
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
Hi my name is Stan, I'm a FA and I've gotten a year older since I last responded to this thread. Anything that is disk shaped and has music on it is called a record. My CD player just broke but luckily I have an extra needle here somewhere.

Thanks for your time.
You still are as handsome as ever

~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
Old 08-03-2008, 12:08 AM   #282
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariac1966 View Post
You still are as handsome as ever
You are too kind Mariac1966, thank you for the complement! I'm like a fine wine I suppose... I get better with age but I've reached that point where I'm turning into vinegar.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:01 AM   #283
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I still cant get over the fact that im a geezer now

*pounds head*

:P

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 08:11 AM   #284
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

You will just have to settle for being a hot geezer Rowan........

Old 08-03-2008, 10:25 AM   #285
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

as long as im hot to you...thats all that matters...*drool*

~*~§
Old 08-03-2008, 10:43 AM   #286
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

This is gonna' sound gay but, I'm 47 years young and a BHM!!!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:13 AM   #287
Rowan
wickedly delicious

uh,...whats gay about that?

~*~§
Old 08-03-2008, 12:20 PM   #288
mariac1966
Puppy Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
uh,...whats gay about that?
That were my thoughts exactly!!

~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
Old 08-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #289
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Geezer Luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
as long as im hot to you...thats all that matters...*drool*
Owoooo Rowan... hope Gainesville is treating you decently...
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:02 PM   #290
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hehehe

Welcome to Club Geezer Rowan!

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:18 PM   #291
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Old and unclassifiable...

34 year-old FA, burly but not a BHM, and not a feeder but an encourager of sorts who doesn't like watching other people eat...

Some day I'll get my own category...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:55 PM   #292
BHMluver

BHMluver can now change their title
Default "Geezer Board"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Well, since there was such a big response to the "Calling all Youngsters" thread, I figured we might as well have one for the "26 and up" crowd on this board. I admit I was amazed to see so many young people on the board myself but look forward to hearing from the older gen-x'ers and even the baby boomers

I'm 38 years old and a BBW

Oh, and please stipulate whether you are BBW, BHM, FA, FFA, Feeder, etc.
42 yr. old FFA.... and still have all my teeth yet! LOL
Old 08-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #293
plumplin3009

plumplin3009 can now change their title
Default Guess this geezer is gonna be a Granny again!

I don't mind saying, a very sexy granny at that!

I just found out that my daughter is preg with her 3rd child, which will be my 4th grandchild. Hope this one is a girl! I have 3 boys already. My daughter's oldest boy looked into her belly button and said, "mommy I see my sister in your belly!" Boy I hope he's right!

Love, Plumplin
plumplin3009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:01 AM   #294
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Don't know how I missed this old thread...this thread is now a geezer itself!

I'm 51 and a FA/BHM/feedee/feeder (in roughly that order).

I would feel young if my teenage son didn't work so hard at making me feel old...
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:07 AM   #295
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I'm 40 at 400. Like what others have said I don't feel any different either. The only way I show my age is that I think just about all the music of today sucks. There's rarely a performer today I would waste my money buying tickets to see. Otherwise I'm still what I was when I was 22 only I'm much more inclined to stand up for myself.
Ooh I already posted in here. Just thought I'd remind people.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:36 AM   #296
Flyin Lilac
Jumped-up fahk.

Flyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going on

I just turned 42 and I'm a SSBBW. My late 20s and early 30s were a nightmare, and I'm finding that my 40s so far are pretty friggin' cool. The only thing missing is someone to share it all with. Since we're supposedly at our sexual peak in our 40s, I'm kinda jonesin' to see if that holds true ...
Old 08-13-2008, 12:21 PM   #297
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
Owoooo Rowan... hope Gainesville is treating you decently...
It's not too bad darlin... thanks for asking!

~*~§
Old 08-13-2008, 12:21 PM   #298
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aireman View Post
Welcome to Club Geezer Rowan!
Oh thanks! lol

~*~§