Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-06-2007, 07:59 PM   #26
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
As a gentleman of sixty-one, I find it somewhat presumptuous that you kiddies in your twenties and thirties consider yourselves geezers
Agreed. It's funny how many people start to feel old at 25, when statistically speaking they're only 1/3 through the average lifespan. I'm 49 going on 50, so I'm about 2/3 of the way, and before long I'll officially be a senior citizen.

Sayyyyy, ya don't suppose all the young'uns who consider themselves old are wannabes? Could be, because at my age a lot of things in life are finally starting to make sense, so thanks to my sage whiz-dumb I'm developing an aura of enlightened serenity. Either that, or at my age I just feel that life is too short to let much upset me anymore.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:21 PM   #27
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I need a cane to walk and I'm cranky as hell. I'm old and I don't make friends because it'll just be someone else I'll have to bury.

It's all a state of mind. You're as young as you think you are and in my mind, I'm 53.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:23 PM   #28
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Noticed That, Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue View Post
..........Either that, or at my age I just feel that life is too short to let much upset me anymore.
I noticed that, too, after I passed 50. Things go better, too,
since I don't take myself so damned seriously anymore!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:32 PM   #29
Pear320

Pear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized rep

I'm getting so old, I go to beauty shops just to get estimates . .
Pear320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:53 PM   #30
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Everyone seems to think I look older than I am. I had hoped that would stop when I turned 18... a decade ago. Damn I'm old.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:54 PM   #31
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
and love you we do!

(now i sound like yoda.)
and I look like Yoda

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:04 PM   #32
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1)

How did (I know 'how'--I'm just saying)--how did we decide valid demographic division here at Dims lies in only <25 and 25>? That's kinda...unhelpful.

2)

I am 40. I don't feel like it, but that is the age. A big round 4-0.
A big, fat, jiggly, lush, succulent, podgy, curvy, juicy, squishy, swaying, tubby, cushy, plump, zaftig, plush, generous, ample, fleshy, round FORTY.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 04-06-2007 at 09:14 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:11 PM   #33
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll be 44 in December (God that sounds old) but I don't feel it, most of the time. In my head I'm still 25!

I'm told I don't look nearly 44 either, so I'm happy about that!

Oh, and I'm a BBW, thank you very much....
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #34
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

31 yr. old BBW here. Stuck somewhere between the ages. I can still safely date the 25-45 yr. olds. :P
Old 04-06-2007, 10:04 PM   #35
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Ahhhh I fondly remember my 20's,loved my 30's and the 40's have been good to me...I wait with baited breath for my 50's..I have a few short months to go and I will know what they are like...I am going to crow from the roof tops that I am a half a century old..I was told I wouldn't make it to this age since I was such a wild youngun....LOL I am a BBW and have been for more then half of my life..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:12 PM   #36
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
I'm 35 what are we supposed to be talking about?
Who is the better Captain Kirk or Picard?

BTW: It's Kirk, obviously. Praise be Shatner.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:15 PM   #37
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool oldster

44 here. Just over 305lb BHM. I am old enough to be able to enjoy being this age and big enough to enjoy being this size...
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:26 PM   #38
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Blackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
Who is the better Captain Kirk or Picard?

BTW: It's Kirk, obviously. Praise be Shatner.
Crunch
Old 04-06-2007, 10:37 PM   #39
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am Mrs. Robinson to my boy toy, Biggie, and I'm fine with it that way.

At 340 or so lbs, I am probably considered supersize, but whatever. In any case, often my ass cannot fit where my shoulders can. Does it matter?

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:44 PM   #40
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm 40 at 400. Like what others have said I don't feel any different either. The only way I show my age is that I think just about all the music of today sucks. There's rarely a performer today I would waste my money buying tickets to see. Otherwise I'm still what I was when I was 22 only I'm much more inclined to stand up for myself.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:48 PM   #41
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In some ways I feel very different. I am more comfortable in my skin than I was when I was in my 20's and early 30's. I feel less inclined to let what someone else thinks bother me, and I am more inclined to ask for what I want and need. Sex is also much better. C'mere Benjamin...

I forgot to add, I am 48.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:13 PM   #42
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

43.5 here. Definitely an FA and slowly working my way up to BHM.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:39 PM   #43
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Well, since there was such a big response to the "Calling all Youngsters" thread, I figured we might as well have one for the "26 and up" crowd on this board. I admit I was amazed to see so many young people on the board myself but look forward to hearing from the older gen-x'ers and even the baby boomers

I'm 38 years old and a BBW

Oh, and please stipulate whether you are BBW, BHM, FA, FFA, Feeder, etc.
COPY CAT!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M GONNA TELL ON YOU!!!
*Runs off to tell mommy*

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:53 AM   #44
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm 28, a SSBBW and a FFA.

Age is somewhat of an anomaly for me. I watch all kinds of movies from 1940s to cartoons. My friends range in age from 23ish-63ish, we just have different things in common.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:58 AM   #45
Happy FA
Loving Lovely Large Lady

Happy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized rep
Default Happy Old Warrior

I'm a 48 year old 340ish BHM who's comfortable in his skin and even more comfortable with his delight in the beauty of fat women in all sizes of large and from youngish to more mature.

There is something marvelously delightful about a more mature fat woman who revels in her size and shape without feeling the need to be anything but her own person.

Geezerdom beckons, but in many ways it's more of a state of mind than a state of body. In many ways it's a liberation from the urgent dispair of "staying young" which afflicts so many in our society. So, I say to you, I embrace my inner geezer.
Happy FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:11 AM   #46
Damon
On Timeout

Damon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDamon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

[QUOTE=Tina;403714]. In any case, often my ass cannot fit where my shoulders can.

Pardon my french, BUT THAT IS FUCKING SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:27 AM   #47
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, so if we're over 25 but under 40, we don't fit in anywhere? :P THANKS. :P

Since the person making the rules of this thread said over 25 (who am I kidding? I rarely pay attention to rules anyway!) I'm posting. 28-year-old SSBBW, and if you didn't know that by now, you haven't been reading the boards enough.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:51 AM   #48
Tim_FA

Tim_FA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTim_FA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default 46 going on 26...

Well, I'm a HAPPILY married FA, I turn 46 today..."WHERE THE HELL IS THE TIME GOING",...but I feel like I'm 26 and my wife says I act like I'm 18...I've really never thought to ask her why...lol
Just 2 weeks ago, I was asked for my ID while buying beer, and there's NO way I would question that mans eyesight, I'm sure he has perfect vision

I'm in love with an Aussie :smitten:
Tim_FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:54 AM   #49
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I get no hassle when I request the senior discounts. I'm lovin' it. It's like I'm 12 all over again.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:59 AM   #50
Pink

Pink has super-sized repPink has super-sized repPink has super-sized repPink has super-sized rep

35 yr. old bbw and weighing in at 265.