Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-07-2007, 08:40 AM   #51
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm 54...can't wait for my senior citizen's discount from them young whippersnappers! Been getting AARP solicitations for years now...Oh hell, I forgot what it was I wanted to say. I'm going back to the Poem thread in Hyde Park.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:24 AM   #52
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OH NOES! Now I'm a geezer at 26. I'm so confused. I'm carded more now than when I was actually underaged. Go figure. I'll just straddle

both groups

ta!
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:40 AM   #53
BigCutieCindy
Simply Flabulous

BigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized rep

I'm 39!! .....
BigCutieCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:50 AM   #54
Carol W.

Carol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking So far I'm at the head of the class......

Certified geezer, at almost 57! I'm a SSBBW, around 420lbs. or so at 5'5" and a bit. Plenty of health situations, not all of them weight-related by the way, and walk with a cane. I don't "get out" nearly as much as I could wish, due to mobility issues, but am proud to have made a good, authentic life for myself under prevailing conditions and limitations.

Every age brings its advantages, you know.....I no longer feel guilty or ashamed for being weird....for being goth.....for being fat. People's opinions are just that-opinions-it is what I think and do that count to me now. Makes for lower blood pressure, folks, and a helluva good night's sleep!
Old 04-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #55
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old enough to know better, but too old to care.

Chronologically 50, feel 150, mental dextarity 5.

5'8" +/-, 475+, choose what ever label you wish.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:05 AM   #56
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Not Too Different

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Old enough to know better, but too old to care.

Chronologically 50, feel 150, mental dextarity 5.

5'8" +/-, 475+, choose what ever label you wish.
Well, neighbor, we're not too different, then.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:25 AM   #57
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I'm glad to see that there are a few here that are older than me. Still for a older girl, I don't think I look too bad. I'll be 54 in September, and am about 395#. I had a nasty knee injury that has not healed and will need yet another 2 to 3 surgeries...which is really my only issue with my size and age. Other than that, I don't mind either.

Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:47 AM   #58
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 32 and a SSBBW. I don't look old, but I often feel (mentally) about 10 years older than I am.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:01 AM   #59
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default You Look Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie S-R View Post
Well, I'm glad to see that there are a few here that are older than me. Still for a older girl, I don't think I look too bad. I'll be 54 in September, and am about 395#. I had a nasty knee injury that has not healed and will need yet another 2 to 3 surgeries...which is really my only issue with my size and age. Other than that, I don't mind either.

Sandie, you look great, gal!

Old 04-07-2007, 11:22 AM   #60
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I'm 40 at 400. Like what others have said I don't feel any different either. The only way I show my age is that I think just about all the music of today sucks. There's rarely a performer today I would waste my money buying tickets to see. Otherwise I'm still what I was when I was 22 only I'm much more inclined to stand up for myself.

I'm living my childhood again in that respect- I would pay to see Marilyn Manson or Tiesto

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:24 AM   #61
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
COPY CAT!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M GONNA TELL ON YOU!!!
*Runs off to tell mommy*
I am old enough to be your Mom most likely
*bends him over her knee and paddles him*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 04-07-2007, 11:27 AM   #62
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Okay, so if we're over 25 but under 40, we don't fit in anywhere? :P THANKS. :P

Since the person making the rules of this thread said over 25 (who am I kidding? I rarely pay attention to rules anyway!) I'm posting. 28-year-old SSBBW, and if you didn't know that by now, you haven't been reading the boards enough.
The person who made this thread is 38 so you fit in just perfect

Old 04-07-2007, 11:29 AM   #63
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_FA View Post
Well, I'm a HAPPILY married FA, I turn 46 today..."WHERE THE HELL IS THE TIME GOING",...but I feel like I'm 26 and my wife says I act like I'm 18...I've really never thought to ask her why...lol
Just 2 weeks ago, I was asked for my ID while buying beer, and there's NO way I would question that mans eyesight, I'm sure he has perfect vision

Braggart

I had that happen to me back in the fall- it was in a pizza place that brews beers and shows movies but the bartender did card me in the darkened theater - if you get to share then so do I

Old 04-07-2007, 11:43 AM   #64
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

53 later on this year and doing great........SSBBW at 378 pounds of sweetness and love! LOLOL!
Hugs, Kara

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa

Last edited by Theatrmuse/Kara; 04-11-2007 at 08:56 PM.
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:44 AM   #65
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

^^Kara, I love your hair- so beautiful!

Old 04-07-2007, 11:47 AM   #66
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Miss Clariol says "YOU too can have this beautiful hair color!!!!!!!!'
LOL, Kara

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:48 AM   #67
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

^^I already am good friends with Ms. Loreal

Old 04-07-2007, 11:57 AM   #68
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

I'm a 36 yr old FA.

Bill

P.S. I'll be 37 in August.
Old 04-07-2007, 12:05 PM   #69
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theatrmuse/Kara View Post
53 later on this year and doing great........SSBBW at 378 pounds of sweetness and love! LOLOL!
Hugs, Kara
You're lovely, Kara, I'm 412 and I'll be 52 in June. Nice
to see you.

Old 04-07-2007, 12:13 PM   #70
BigCutieCindy
Simply Flabulous

BigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieCindy View Post
I'm 39!! .....
forgot to mention, I'm a ssbbw, 575+.
BigCutieCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #71
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Geezer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieCindy View Post
forgot to mention, I'm a ssbbw, 575+.
Hahaha!!!, Cindy, you're so cute that it's hard for me
to even IMAGINE you as a geezer(ette)!

Old 04-07-2007, 12:22 PM   #72
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I am old enough to be your Mom most likely
*bends him over her knee and paddles him*
OUCH!!! WAAAAAAHH!!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #73
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Better watch it, GEF, Caine might start to like it.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:29 PM   #74
intoanother

intoanother has said some nice things

hi folks...

34 here..fa/encourager..

great thread..

be well

carl
in2anthr
gdofthndr88
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mecropped3.jpg (7.9 KB, 302 views)
intoanother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:50 PM   #75
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Carl! Welcome to Dimensions.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote