Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-07-2008, 08:08 AM   #26
BBWBecky

BBWBecky can now change their title

I love the new pics....I would love to see a new full body pic of you.....I have always loved looking at your body and can't wait to see more of ya...
BBWBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:21 AM   #27
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

OMG!

I can have sex with your navel?

Edit: That was a bit inappropriate hehe!
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:41 PM   #28
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

thanks ladies for the nice comments.

Last edited by extra_fat_guy; 09-29-2010 at 01:19 AM.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:07 PM   #29
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default wow so juicy

I would love to have a belly like that on top of me.
would you pin me down with that juicy body? We need more vids of men playing with their belly's and eating.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:57 PM   #30
extra_fat_guy

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

two more pics

Old 12-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #31
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default thats sooo hot

words cannot describe how hot those pics are.
I think you ready for a website. What do you other ffa think
Old 12-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #32
extra_fat_guy

I have thought about doing my own website, but it might not go over well at my job.
Old 12-16-2008, 03:48 PM   #33
chicken legs
yawn

Default hoootttt

MMMMM i just had to check those pics out again
Will you straddle me??
Old 12-17-2008, 09:01 AM   #34
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow.. i have the naughiest thoughts in my head right now :P my fiance would be uberly jealous

Very sexy belly you have there... it hangs so perfectly and looks so damn soft

Thanks for giving me my daily fix of eye candy! lol
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:31 PM   #35
extra_fat_guy

thanks! Its nice to see my pics are so well liked.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:37 PM   #36
extra_fat_guy

A view from the top.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:41 AM   #37
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default nice gut you have

and is your gut still growing I hope and what size shirt you wear?

Old 12-27-2008, 12:41 PM   #38
chicken legs
yawn

Default more pics

Will you do a pick straddling pillows or better yet a person if available..just wondering how that would look.......that would be soo hot .
Old 01-07-2009, 07:50 PM   #39
skinny

skinny has said some nice things

can we see your legs, hun?
skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #40
BHMluver

BHMluver can now change their title
Default Extra-fat guy's photo spread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra_fat_guy View Post
I have thought about doing my own website, but it might not go over well at my job.
What kind of work do you do? Personally, you possess my absolute favorite BHM body-type ... both extra large and extra soft.

Thank you for sharing!

BHMluver
Old 01-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #41
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Looking to the future

These are great pic's the best thing for a BHM with a similar grouth or fat laydown habit is that you show we the future for my body and it spurs me on, thanks for the reference, what is your weight now and how tall are you ExtraFatGuy are you still gaining?
Old 01-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #42
extra_fat_guy

I am a school teacher and I coach football. I am about 5'11. The last time I was weighed I was around 480lbs. Usually drop some weight during football season. I am not gaining. I am actually considering a major life change. I know this will make a few people on here upset with me but I have to consider my health. At my current weight I can not do my job well enough to be really sucessful. Plus there are some health issues that I am worried about. Diabetes is a major concern because several people on my dad's side of the family has it including my dad. I even had a cousin go into a diabetic coma and die. Plus several years ago I hurt my leg. It healed but it continues to swell up everyday. It holds a lot of fluid and makes being a coach extremely hard because I have to be on my feet alot. I am currently looking into my options. I love that so many people like my pics. But I want to be around for a long time, so I can spend more time with the woman that I love, and my family. Thanks for all the nice comments.

Last edited by extra_fat_guy; 01-11-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #43
chicken legs
yawn

what about a personal trainer or a change of lifestyle as regards to social activities...you know change your overall energy output. Like joining a walking club or something that will slowly change your lifestyle. Whats your eating style. If you figure out what type of eater you are that might help as well.

For me, my weight changes according to my interests and the people i am around.

Good luck
Old 01-11-2009, 08:56 PM   #44
extra_fat_guy

Not sure what kind of eater I am. I am an emotional eater I guess. I eat a lot even when I am not hungry.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:03 AM   #45
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra_fat_guy View Post
I am a school teacher and I coach football. I am about 5'11. The last time I was weighed I was around 480lbs. Usually drop some weight during football season. I am not gaining. I am actually considering a major life change. I know this will make a few people on here upset with me but I have to consider my health. At my current weight I can not do my job well enough to be really sucessful. Plus there are some health issues that I am worried about. Diabetes is a major concern because several people on my dad's side of the family has it including my dad. I even had a cousin go into a diabetic coma and die. Plus several years ago I hurt my leg. It healed but it continues to swell up everyday. It holds a lot of fluid and makes being a coach extremely hard because I have to be on my feet alot. I am currently looking into my options. I love that so many people like my pics. But I want to be around for a long time, so I can spend more time with the woman that I love, and my family. Thanks for all the nice comments.
Those are all good reasons to keep track of your health and consider lifestyle changes. If it's any consolation, many studies show that changes to a healthier lifestyle such as more exercise, a healthier diet, controlled snacking, stress relief etc. that result in as little as a 10% weight loss also vastly reduce the changes of diabetes and many other complex diseases. And 400 pounds is still a big guy!

But, it is YOUR health, and I think everyone here wishes you the longest and happiest life you can manage. Keep in touch as you make your changes. You've been a size some of us can only dream of - as you work through your changes, let us help support you.

Just don't do any crash diets, OK? Crash diets damage the body, and if you read through the Dims 900 Club, you'll find that more of those folks died while dieting or just after finishing a diet than of any other cause....
Old 03-22-2009, 06:41 PM   #46
extra_fat_guy

Default new

I took a bunch of new pics and I will post a few now. If you see the bruises on my stomach they are from wrestling with my niece.

Last edited by extra_fat_guy; 12-16-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:45 PM   #47
extra_fat_guy

I need a new webcam. lol

Old 03-22-2009, 06:46 PM   #48
extra_fat_guy

pic number 3

Old 03-22-2009, 06:48 PM   #49
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Holy shit. Well, I'm going to heaven now. Goodbye everyone, it was nice knowing you.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #50
extra_fat_guy

Ok. this is the last pic for tonight. I took several and I can't wait to post them.