Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-22-2009, 07:04 PM   #51
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Holy shit. Well, I'm going to heaven now. Goodbye everyone, it was nice knowing you.
hahhaa, I agree...Mr. Extra hot and sexy
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:08 PM   #52
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

thanks ladies. I love to hear your comments. Posting pics can be so addictive for me. But I don't want to flood you all with pics tonight.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:12 PM   #53
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tease...but i love it..your like a guilty decadent pleasure for my eyes.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #54
extra_fat_guy

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

this is the last one for tonight. I like this pic the most.

Last edited by extra_fat_guy; 12-16-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:32 PM   #55
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Holy shit. Well, I'm going to heaven now. Goodbye everyone, it was nice knowing you.

Hahahaha. I like you already, you are priceless.

I must agree though, these photos are jaw-droppingly good.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:41 PM   #56
extra_fat_guy

Here is another pic. Enjoy ladies!!!

Old 03-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #57
extra_fat_guy

I just felt like adding another pic.

Old 03-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #58
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow damn im Jealous!!! :-) Someday....someday.....
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #59
chicken legs
yawn

I have to say that the pics of you (extra fat guy) and bigwideland are what pulled me out of the story section of this website. I originally found this site while randomly searching for erotic stories and such. Then one day i got curious and was hooked ever since.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:17 PM   #60
extra_fat_guy

here is today's pic.

Old 03-24-2009, 02:56 PM   #61
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default question

how tall and how much do you weigh please?

Old 03-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #62
extra_fat_guy

I am 5'11 and the last time i got weighed I was 510lbs.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #63
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default wow

speaking of your weight you must have one huge gut that overhangs and I think the ladies would love to see you standing sideways and showing how big it is and silly question is are you still growing at this stage of life?

Old 03-24-2009, 05:00 PM   #64
extra_fat_guy

I actually thought about going on a diet. But I am currently going through a rough time in my life so I decided not to go on a diet. I want to be able to eat what I want when I want. I am not really trying to get bigger but I am sure it is happening. I am always thinking about what type of pictures I should take. If the ladies want to see a certain pose just let me know. I think I posted one standing, but I will take an updated one soon.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #65
extra_fat_guy

Here is a pic of me standing up.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:32 PM   #66
extra_fat_guy

Pic of the front. Had to put my shorts back on for this one. lol

Old 03-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #67
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Definitely my favorite! It shows how big and soft your belly is...but also how fat your arms are. Yum.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:03 AM   #68
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Holy soft rolls! You're absolutely GORGEOUS!

*faints*

Kudos for proving Him wrong! :bow:
:happy:
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:39 PM   #69
extra_fat_guy

Thanks ladies!!! I will post another pic as soon as I take one.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:05 PM   #70
extra_fat_guy

here is today's pic

Old 03-25-2009, 03:20 PM   #71
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am unable to view these pics any longer as I'm about to have a heart attack. Please....have some pity on me LOL

Jen Rocks!!

Old 03-25-2009, 03:21 PM   #72
extra_fat_guy

i took this pic so everyone could see what I look like from behind.

Old 03-25-2009, 03:23 PM   #73
chicken legs
yawn

i have been waiting for that pic for a VERY LONG TIME

MMMMMMGGRRRRRRRR
Old 03-25-2009, 03:26 PM   #74
extra_fat_guy

I do take request. So if you have a certain pose you want to see let me know.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #75
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra_fat_guy View Post
I do take request. So if you have a certain pose you want to see let me know.
Um, I can just hear the wheels-a-turnin' in Chicken's head...LOL. My head almost blew off...I'm so excited that I can't even think of a good pose right now. Wait, how about more of your big thighs? Yesssssss

Jen Rocks!!