Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-15-2007, 12:03 PM   #1
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics
Default Unfitness/laziness

I have to admit that these two things are big turn on for me when it comes to big girls. But on the other hand I feel bit guilty that they do... What I have in my mind is stuff like "please drop me just outside that door I prefer not to walk that far from parking lot" or "can you give me remote/food/paper I dont feel like getting up from sofa". I definately find them hot and temptating but on the other hand I know that these few steps here few steps there are important for your health... not very but still. I'm just bit concerned...
big_gurl_lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:10 PM   #2
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It seems to me that that's a safe way to engage in the fantasy. You're touching on the subjects that turn you on in a pretty harmless way. It strikes me as a pretty good balance.

But, not a feeder, so I'll shut my pie hole and leave it to others to discuss.
Old 04-15-2007, 12:13 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

As I see it you have two choices: 1) Admit that you're a bad person and learn to live with the fact that you have some off color tastes 2) Go see a shrink and (hopefully) get to the root of your preoccupation. Personally I think you shouldn't feel guilty over something like this. Do you feel guilty when you laugh at slapstick comedy or feel a brief surge of satisfaction when someone who you feel deserves some retribution has a minor misfortune? If you do then you're a better man than most, but I'm willing to bet feeling guilty because you enjoy observing someone be a little lazy, something she's doing of her own free will with foreknowledge and intent, would just be hypocrisy on your part. Everybody draws a line between ideal behavior and what they consider unacceptable. Where you draw that line's up to you, but you should be consistant.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:15 PM   #4
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
As I see it you have two choices: 1) Admit that you're a bad person and learn to live with the fact that you have some off color tastes 2) Go see a shrink and (hopefully) get to the root of your preoccupation. Personally I think you shouldn't feel guilty over something like this. Do you feel guilty when you laugh at slapstick comedy or feel a brief surge of satisfaction when someone who you feel deserves some retribution has a minor misfortune? If you do then you're a better man than most, but I'm willing to bet feeling guilty because you enjoy observing someone be a little lazy, something she's doing of her own free will with foreknowledge and intent, would just be hypocrisy on your part. Everybody draws a line between ideal behavior and what they consider unacceptable. Where you draw that line's up to you, but you should be consistant.
I laugh my ass off when people fall down. Seriously. Do I feel bad about it? Meh, not really, because I won't do it to someone's face.

You're right though, that you kind of have to accept the fact that you have desires and tastes which are a little off the beaten path. But I don't think that there's anything innately harmful about handing someone the remote, and thinking that it's kind of hot to do so.
Old 04-15-2007, 12:57 PM   #5
chickadee

chickadee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschickadee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well, some of the women I know (me included) are a little lazy. I know that I will go to the gym several times a week, but outside of my gym time, I am more apt to take the elevator than walk.

As long as women are getting physical activity in, I don't see any problem with being a little lazy at times.
chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:01 PM   #6
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics

True... i just find it big turn on... also when girl is getting huffy and puffy after not a long walk or so... just hot for me.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:22 PM   #7
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
I laugh my ass off when people fall down. Seriously. Do I feel bad about it? Meh, not really, because I won't do it to someone's face.
Me, too, Waxwing, as long as they aren't hurt. But then, the times I've fallen down and not been hurt, I have laughed at myself, and once so hard it was really difficult to get up I was laughing so hard.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 05:26 PM   #8
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Doesn't bug me. If I'm going to be lazy, it's nice to have someone enjoy it.... and yeah, if we're going to a huge mall, I would prefer a door drop off... thanks.

I mean, honestly, you're not enabling something (in that example) that I don't already do. Do you think I go to the mall and find the space that's empty but it's a half mile from the door? NOOoooooo, I circle around until I find something more suitable.

I'm going in the mall to haul my fat butt around, you dropping me at the door isn't a death sentence, it's a nice gesture to allow me to huff and puff around the mall a little longer.

I've dated guys like that... I'd rather date someone like that than some jackass who's always trying to get me to take the stairs up 3 flights than just letting me take the elevator in peace.

Ugh.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:29 PM   #9
big_gurl_lvr

Thanks for your encouragement... makes me feel much better

Last edited by big_gurl_lvr; 04-15-2007 at 05:29 PM. Reason: spelling ;)
Old 04-15-2007, 06:28 PM   #10
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Me, too, Waxwing, as long as they aren't hurt. But then, the times I've fallen down and not been hurt, I have laughed at myself, and once so hard it was really difficult to get up I was laughing so hard.
Heee, that's me too. If I'm not hurt doing it, I love my (fairly frequent) falls because I give myself and everyone else a good laugh. I'm notoriously clumsy.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:38 PM   #11
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If there's a large object, I'll fall over it. Wall or door? I'll walk into it. Slippery spot? I'll fall on it.

Yet, interestingly, if there is an object/door moving towards me, I'm notoriously agile/evasive.

Give me a membership to the Clumsy Club, Waxy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 06:57 PM   #12
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
If there's a large object, I'll fall over it. Wall or door? I'll walk into it. Slippery spot? I'll fall on it.

Yet, interestingly, if there is an object/door moving towards me, I'm notoriously agile/evasive.

Give me a membership to the Clumsy Club, Waxy!
You're in! Meetings are every Wednesday at 8. The meeting hall is padded.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:29 PM   #13
loveembig

loveembig can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesloveembig can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I'm going in the mall to haul my fat butt around, you dropping me at the door isn't a death sentence, it's a nice gesture to allow me to huff and puff around the mall a little longer.

I've dated guys like that... I'd rather date someone like that than some jackass who's always trying to get me to take the stairs up 3 flights than just letting me take the elevator in peace.
I think these are fair statements. I also think that any one in a relationship with a big girl who expects her not to get winded during prolonged physical exertion is being more than a little naive. Performing things like dropping your girlfriend or wife off near an entry or finding a close parking spot or allowing her to use an elevator in stead of the stairs is common courtesy where big girls are concerned.

Of course this will vary from person to person depending upon an individualís physical condition, energy level and age but I think it is safe to say that most big girls enjoy and deserve a little pampering in some way or another.

Regards
Loveembig
loveembig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:51 PM   #14
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have had to learn to be careful, though, and haven't fallen in a long time. I fear that if I fall now, I will definitely hurt myself, and not just a little. So no prat falls for me, but it used to be funny.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:55 PM   #15
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
I have had to learn to be careful, though, and haven't fallen in a long time. I fear that if I fall now, I will definitely hurt myself, and not just a little. So no prat falls for me, but it used to be funny.
I officially volunteer to fall in your stead. You can just take me everywhere and tell me to get to it if you're bored. I'll do it chevy chase style.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:52 PM   #16
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

The heavy breathing might appeal to me when I do that thing I haven't done yet , but not on a regular basis.

I use to make it a joke that a woman that can kick my ass was totally sexy, but I actually get turned on by that idea now.

But anyways...
One thing I like about Fat Admiration and Feederism (Though I am not a feeder/feedee/encourager) is that since we all come from different walks of Earth, there are very few rules and views that we agree on. I'm sure in both groups that unfitness/laziness and the opposite can exist as turn offs and turn ons. I see no problems with you liking that.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 02:19 AM   #17
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

I know some SSBBW who love having a "fetcher" close at hand... sounds like you should hook up with some one who likes that. Every step you take for her is one she doesn't have to.

But dropping her off close to the door at the mall come under the heading of being 'bbw considerate', same as making sure the restaurant / movie theatre/ or other venue has comfortable appropriate sized seating or that the hotel room is not like a mile away from the pool.

If ya love big girls, ya gotta take care of 'em.
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:25 AM   #18
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Oh geez, this unfitness/laziness thing I didn't think was something I had much interest in, but come to think of it...

Well, this is a fun thread to read
Old 04-16-2007, 09:51 AM   #19
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't see any reason for you to feel guilty about doing something you were ASKED to do.....it's something that couples that are not feeders, or even fat people, do for each other, too.

If you liked giving massages and got off on it then would that be a bad thing? I see nothing really "sinister" here. *shrugs*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 04-16-2007 at 09:53 AM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 02:35 PM   #20
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

ok... so not so much the unfitness thing...

the laziness thing I kinda get though... or perhaps its just that I have a weakness for taking direction from bossy princess-types?
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 02:41 PM   #21
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
ok... so not so much the unfitness thing...

the laziness thing I kinda get though... or perhaps its just that I have a weakness for taking direction from bossy princess-types?
You and me both

I'm kind of turned on by unfitness, but I agree with Wrench13 -- a lot of the stuff we're discussing here falls under the heading of general courtesy.
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 03:09 PM   #22
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I have a weakness for taking direction from bossy princess-types?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerFA View Post
You and me both
Thank GOD, there's hope for me yet! (I'm nice bossy though, not bitchy bossy really. Hope that's still acceptable.)

Old 04-16-2007, 03:14 PM   #23
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hope no one thinks the OP is awful. I drop my almost 60 year old mother off at the door when we go shopping. I'd be like, Super Satan, enabling my MOM.
Old 04-16-2007, 03:17 PM   #24
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
I hope no one thinks the OP is awful. I drop my almost 60 year old mother off at the door when we go shopping. I'd be like, Super Satan, enabling my MOM.

hahaha, I don't think he is.

I think, like others have said, it's more about being considerate to a big extent. I mean, hell, my mom comes over and washes my floors for me when it's "time" to do it. Is that because I can't do them? No. It's because it's just a HELL of a lot easier for her to do it than it is for me... so she helps me out. If it were up to my semi-lazy, slower-moving, less-able-to-get-behind/under-things ass to get it done, I'd be up to my ankles in kitty fur.
Old 04-16-2007, 03:23 PM   #25
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Precisely. If someone gets off on being polite or useful, better yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
hahaha, I don't think he is.

I think, like others have said, it's more about being considerate to a big extent. I mean, hell, my mom comes over and washes my floors for me when it's "time" to do it. Is that because I can't do them? No. It's because it's just a HELL of a lot easier for her to do it than it is for me... so she helps me out. If it were up to my semi-lazy, slower-moving, less-able-to-get-behind/under-things ass to get it done, I'd be up to my ankles in kitty fur.