Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 12-22-2005, 05:07 PM   #1
olivefun
Belly bellissima

olivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 club
Default Has any big celebrity ever had a BIG fat wife?

If Brad Pitt hooked up with a Big FAT Babe, would it ruin his career?

Maybe he is the only one that it wouldn't affect.
I would love to see someone like Johnny Depp take on a fat woman. I like his partner Ms Paradis, but wouldn't that be great?

Would it open the door for closeted FAs to come out more? It certainly would be controversial

We can count many out celebrity of every genre, that are up front about being gay.

Can anyone think of a really well known celebrity that has had a BBW on his arm? That would be a big step.

I cannot think of any, can you?
olivefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:34 PM   #2
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well he is no longer a big celebrity, but I saw an article recently about some charity event Tony Orlando was involved in with his wife and she is a lovely bbw.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 08:00 PM   #3
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There were rumors of Francis X. Bushman having a fat wife, and the legend had it that this "perceived ordinariness" derailed his career. However, I cannot find any substantiating evidence of this, since his career was so long ago. Also, he continued to make movies afterwards anyway.

Wasn't Roger Ebert married to an ebon BBW?
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 08:41 PM   #4
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Zero Mostel was reportedly besotted with big ladies; this from a woman who worked with him in the 60s.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 11:02 PM   #5
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, he's not a BIG celebrity but Kevin Eubanks who plays the guitar on the Leno show is an FA. His wife was a SSBBW, though I think they're divorced now. He appears to like women of all sizes but has been known to ogle the big ladies openly on the show. Witnessed it myself a time or two.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 07:26 AM   #6
FEast
Bountifulicious!

Location: 18-53 College Point Blvd, Ste 14DJ, Flushing, NY 11356
FEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
Well, he's not a BIG celebrity but Kevin Eubanks who plays the guitar on the Leno show is an FA. His wife was a SSBBW, though I think they're divorced now. He appears to like women of all sizes but has been known to ogle the big ladies openly on the show. Witnessed it myself a time or two.
You're right, Lilly. Jay often teases him about this. Too bad he doesn't act envious, eh? However, Kevin's handling of it appeals to many, I'm sure.~Bountifully, Fuchsia

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." :bow: ~Eleanor Roosevelt
FEast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 07:29 AM   #7
olivefun
Belly bellissima

olivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 club
Default I said BIG

Thanks for your kind contributions, but I was hoping for someone younger, more famous... but thanks.
This ends up reinforcing my thinking that there must be famous FAs out there but for some reason, they must be still hiding their preferences.
olivefun is offline   Reply With Quote