Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-22-2005, 06:20 PM   #1
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default listen, that's not the point

the point is, cute new pics of me and jen ascending to heaven like good little phelps disciples

Last edited by exile in thighville; 10-12-2011 at 04:07 PM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:24 PM   #2
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default and more

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics peen pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics

Last edited by exile in thighville; 10-12-2011 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:00 PM   #3
fred_elliot

fred_elliot can now change their title

Being a bit bored, I stumbled across your website and am enjoying listening to your music. In fact, I am REALLY enjoying it...

Are you solo? vocals and music??

Obviously very talented... I'll remember the name.
fred_elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 07:36 PM   #4
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up

If ever you get to the point of making music videos, I want to see one with the two of you wearing those wings. I would rate it four stars on my favourite streaming site just for that alone.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 08:23 PM   #5
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

, cute.
M U S T B E T E N C H A R A C T E R S
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 08:45 PM   #6
hvetic

hvetic has said some nice things

awww you are a real cute couple, your music is really good too.
hvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 10:23 PM   #7
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My god, that girl is cute as a button! A dozen buttons even.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 09:55 AM   #8
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've got buttons that would KILL to be as cute as that.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 10:38 AM   #9
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred_elliot
Being a bit bored, I stumbled across your website and am enjoying listening to your music. In fact, I am REALLY enjoying it...

Are you solo? vocals and music??

Obviously very talented... I'll remember the name.

wow, thank you, and yeah, i play everything, except when i get off my lazy ass i have to send the new tracks to my friend to put drums on it.
Old 12-24-2005, 10:40 AM   #10
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
I've got buttons that would KILL to be as cute as that.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA...oh man that made my day and it will jen's too
Old 12-24-2005, 10:43 AM   #11
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren
If ever you get to the point of making music videos, I want to see one with the two of you wearing those wings. I would rate it four stars on my favourite streaming site just for that alone.
we're definitely considering it. can you believe my friend, the art student who made them, was just gonna throw them out?
Old 12-24-2005, 10:44 AM   #12
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvetic
awww you are a real cute couple, your music is really good too.
thank you on both counts
Old 12-24-2005, 10:45 AM   #13
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher
, cute.
M U S T B E T E N C H A R A C T E R S
T H A N K Y O U V E R Y M U C H I S T H I S T E N Y E T ?
Old 12-24-2005, 10:47 AM   #14
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil
My god, that girl is cute as a button! A dozen buttons even.
cuter than a dozen popped buttons