Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-20-2007, 05:17 AM   #1
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics
Default When you became an FA..

I read "Your first belly rub" tread and I started to wonder what was the first fat-related sexual experience for me... and probably experience that made me an FA I'm now. I remeber being 17 or around I met first big girl in my life. It was new years day and we met on party organized by one of my friends. And she was there as well.... I was like wow at the first sight... concluding we ended up kissing by the end of the party. I remeber she was looking so nice comparing to other girls... lovely dress - showing her curves, lovely face, and those charm she had... just love at the first sight. We stated to date a while ago and been together for around 2 years (with breaks). It was first woman I had in my life and I remeber how great she felt, and how great she looked... I was wondering sometimes how is it possible for me to find skinny girls attractive, cause big girls have everything just more of it... I remeber that first touches, first rubs on her thick tighs, first belly rubs...these intimate contacts changed me for a life... I never had skinny partner since then. I think that's the experience that changed my life. Before I liked big girls but I never thought that they are so wonderful. Don't get me wrong that I speak only about sex and intimate things.. well that's important part as well... but it is so much pleasure holding soft hand instead of skinny one, look how charming big girl is moving, how happy she looks smiling... all that small things also made me an FA and I'm pretty sure that's because my first partner was BBW - once had it... didnt want anything else.
So dear FAs when you became an FA or realized you are one?
P.S Sorry for my english
big_gurl_lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:53 AM   #2
_broshe_
*SIGH*

_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics
Default hmm

I don' know, good question

I would think for me it roots back to the fifth grade or so, can't bee to sure on that, and thier was a girl in the class that was always nice to me. Eventually she grew on me, I guess you could say? too bad she turned down a really dark path (she died from a drug OD last I heard)
_broshe_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've been an FA for literally as long as I can remember. As early as kindergarten (!) I was aware that for some reason I really enjoyed being around the fat girls, and by middle school I was getting puppy-dog crushes on them in that non-sexual, prepubescent sort of way .

When I first got online in 1994, I was just hitting puberty, so when I discovered USENET (the pre-WWW version of message boards, for you young'uns ) and saw that there was an "alt.sex.fat" and an "alt.sex.weight-gain," I immediately thought "gee, that sounds like something I'd be into," and pretty soon it became clear that that yep, that was indeed what turned me on sexually .

(It took me much longer to actually accept that fact, but that's a story for a different thread.)

I remember sitting down with the World Almanac in sixth or seventh grade and trying to do some calculations with the statistics on obesity: "OK, if X percent of the population is overweight, and Y percent of the population is my age, and half of them are female, that means there are Z number of girls I can date..." Did any other guys ever do this sort of thing?
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:43 AM   #4
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerFA View Post
I've been an FA for literally as long as I can remember. As early as kindergarten (!) I was aware that for some reason I really enjoyed being around the fat girls, and by middle school I was getting puppy-dog crushes on them in that non-sexual, prepubescent sort of way .

When I first got online in 1994, I was just hitting puberty, so when I discovered USENET (the pre-WWW version of message boards, for you young'uns ) and saw that there was an "alt.sex.fat" and an "alt.sex.weight-gain," I immediately thought "gee, that sounds like something I'd be into," and pretty soon it became clear that that yep, that was indeed what turned me on sexually .

(It took me much longer to actually accept that fact, but that's a story for a different thread.)

I remember sitting down with the World Almanac in sixth or seventh grade and trying to do some calculations with the statistics on obesity: "OK, if X percent of the population is overweight, and Y percent of the population is my age, and half of them are female, that means there are Z number of girls I can date..." Did any other guys ever do this sort of thing?
This is a familar topic.

Slacker....funny; your story sounds so similar to mine.

I knew I had something going with fatness and fat folk since I can remember. Huggin' the fat ladies at church, the first time I saw a Guiness Book of World Records (Heaviest People), and my earliest sightings of large/fat folk all resonated something inside. Adolescence, of course, also had its own episodes of "awakening."

Perhaps like SlackerFA and others, I'm one of those FA's who isn't just attracted to large/fat women. Fat and size is a theme and sensuousness that has an erotic charge and appeal that impacts the sense of my own body, its libidinal impulses, my intellectual interests, social relationships, even spiritual outlook.

Large/Fat women - of all proportions - are simply the best expression of beauty and feminity I know and resonate with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:23 AM   #5
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default great topic

Interesting topic...I think for me..it was a sorta deep rooted lust..that I had trouble identifying until about 10-12 yrs ago..I was dating a biker..with a huge hairy belly..and he used to walk around with just a leather vest with his amazing gut hanging out..as if he was proud of it...or thought he was avg...there were also BEER BELLY CONTESTS right along with wet tshirt contests in DAYTONA.and that DROVE ME INSANE....the thought of guys showing off their massive bellys..and trust me...theres some biggens there

I was pretty much a goner ever after...next real bf was rather lean...and I inadvertently put abunch of weight on him (bad girl..bad bad girl)..he couldn't leave any food on his plate...haha and had never had a gf cook for him every nite and make breakfast and lunches..yes always the obedient FEEDER..never missed a meal for my boys but he hated it..and went to great lengths to shed the 20-25# he put on...although he knew i dug it

I guess the rest is history...I try not to discriminate..cause I do have quite an affinity for body builders or power lifters as well..and have occasionally met a LEAN / ATHLETIC type that got to me and rocked my world..but ultimately....its the bigger STOCKY boys that totally turn me on..especially if they want to add 50, 100 or 200#
Old 04-20-2007, 11:39 AM   #6
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't think I ever "became" an FA, just have always been one. Even in grade school, I always thought that D---- S---- was the cutest girl in the class, and she also happened to be the fattest. Of course, I got ridiculed by other guys for liking fat girls, but I never let that bother me. And I would NEVER stand for one of them to say anything about a girl I was with at the time. Funny thing now is, when I see those guys these days, I see they are with a BBW. Closet FA's...gotta love 'em.

I have always preferred fat girls/women. Nothing like hugging a woman and your finding out your arms can't get all the way around her. SIGH. To me, there is nothing sexier than a fat woman, especially my wife. I've never dated, or gone out with a thin woman. Just never had that desire man, never had the desire.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:05 PM   #7
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Sometime between fertilization and sentience, probably closer to the former. Scarily enough that's about when i got into feeding too...
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:19 PM   #8
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, I am pretty sure I was born with this preference, but the first time I ever really acted on it was when I was like .. 13yrs old and in 8th grade or so. This big girl in my homeroom class would always wear tight shirts and during the pledge of allegiance she'd put her hand to her heart of course and with that .. the shirt would ride up revealing a bit of love handle rollage.

I made it my mission to ask this girl out. and I did. It was difficult to see each other since you know, middle school .. a lot of the time it felt like a school exclusive relationship since transportation was an issue. We did go see Titanic though, which for 3+ hrs meant that I could sit there and knead her belly which was spilling onto the armrest with my thumb whilst holding her hand. Hahaha .. yeah .. and then there was the 8th grade Winter dance .. we slow danced to one song and I remember distinctly wrapping my arms around her midsection and sinking in and I was so blatantly loving it that her friend at the time (also a big girl) looked at me and said "are you enjoying Christine's rolls" I think it took every ounce of my being to not say YES!

I'm glad I didn't give a shit what people thought of me at a very early age.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:26 PM   #9
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics

Well maybe became is just wrong word... should be more like realize you are and FA But you all got my idea... when just THAT thing happened
Cheers
Old 04-20-2007, 04:32 PM   #10
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Every FA I've known and discussed this with (most) were "born" with it... and remember the feeling from way back when. I don't think anything made them realize they were, they just always were.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:38 PM   #11
big_gurl_lvr

Yeah but don't you think that they are moments in our lifes that makes us become stronger in preferences? I mean I know I will never get back to skinny girl... and if I would never had big girl in my life I wouldn't be able to think this way. Its more like... I found big girls attractive since I can remeber but my first BBW was bit turning point... I just not attracted to skinny ones... yes I can find them pretty but not attractive.
Cheers
Old 04-21-2007, 02:50 AM   #12
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

I agree with AM, mostly. Being a FA is something that is ingrained and hardwired into your head/nervous system/genes. Not that an appreciation of fat girls can't become an aquired taste, but most of us just have this little gong that goes off sometime around puberty. For me it manifested it self earlier when the pictures of robustly built (read big boobs and healthy sized bootys) women in my grandfathers German magazines ( Nue Review) would draw my attention - age 8 or 9. Later in grammar school, a certain girl, Deborah D........, easily a young SSBBW, was the object of my attention. But being the shy, reclusive artsy/science kid i was, i did not let her know out right of my attraction. But that girl kinda cemented it. In HS, it was the big girls that drew my attention and got asked out. Lost my cherry to a BBW.

Scroll forward, have i dated thin girls? Yes! Did i find them attractive, yes, but not the deep, down to the root ( and we know what root that is) slaveringly hungry, loose all concentration attraction that a cute fat girl elicts. Last time i dated a thin girl was in my twentys and I am old enough to be the father of some these youngens we got on the board. And after that never looked back.
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:43 AM   #13
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My husband maintains that he became an FA when he began to date me. Sweet talker!

I'll take his word for it, because I was apparently the only really fat girl he ever dated. I could also tell that he really had no idea how to deal with someone my size, but he learned well. By then I had dated several boys who I knew were fat admirers, but wth Art the feeling was very different -- in a good way. To paraphrase Shakespeare, "Some are born fat admirers, some achieve fat admiration, and some have fat admiration thrust upon them."
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:18 PM   #14
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think there has already been a thread similar to this but anyway I like telling my story so here's my two cents worth.

I guess I've been a FA my whole life. When I was young I never had the view of that fat was not beautiful like so many people make out. My favourite teacher in primary school was a big woman and as I got closer to my teens, I started noticing that I liked seeing fat women, especially really fat ones. i also remember seeing people like Rosalie Bradford and Teighlor in Guinness World Records and liking the look of their bodies a lot. Realizing that I was a FA probably came about when I was 11 or 12. Around this time was when I discovered Dimensions and learnt all the fat terminology like FA and BBW.

At parties in highschool I always liked talking with the fat girls in my grade and they always dressed nicely. One of the bigger girls in my grade was also a fairly good swimmer so I had the pleasure of seeing her in a swimming costume a few times. None of the big girls I knew were exceedingly big, the biggest one of them was probably about 200lb but they were much better looking than the skinny girls.

So yeah always liked fat girls more than skinny girls. Started realizing from about aged 5 and definitely knew I was a FA by age 11 or 12.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:05 PM   #15
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_gurl_lvr View Post
So dear FAs when you became an FA or realized you are one?
P.S Sorry for my english
I was an FA, I am an FA, I will be an FA!
In my teenies I read in a newspaper about men who love big women, the story was about of one of these early NAAFA Clubs. So I realised that I am an FA, loving big is my world.
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:14 PM   #16
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I remember grade school attractions, completely non-sexual, to chubbier girls that I never had for their more slender counterparts. I just liked the way they looked and dressed. Although I did date some very nice slender people it was never the same. Finally I married one (to no one's surprise) and I've never been sorry.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:28 PM   #17
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

2nd grade. i remember seeing this one girl, thinking she was cute and saying to myself something to the effect of "it'd be great if she gained weight."
Old 04-22-2007, 05:14 AM   #18
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I realized that I was a FA during puberty, however my I always seem to like the larger girls even before that!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 08:31 PM   #19
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_gurl_lvr View Post
Yeah but don't you think that they are moments in our lifes that makes us become stronger in preferences? I mean I know I will never get back to skinny girl... and if I would never had big girl in my life I wouldn't be able to think this way. Its more like... I found big girls attractive since I can remeber but my first BBW was bit turning point... I just not attracted to skinny ones... yes I can find them pretty but not attractive.
Cheers
BGL, were you a closet FA? The reason I ask is because of one sentence in your above statement, "I will never get back to skinny girl." This leads me to believe that you used to date/go out with skinny women. I can never say I'll never go back to a skinny girl, because I have never been with one. I have never been attracted to a skinny girl. All my life I have been a lover of the fat female form. That is not to say that I don't think there are pretty skinny women, cause there certainly are. I just prefer fat women, and always have. I have no idea what it's like to be romantic with a skinny girl, nor have I ever wanted to know.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 02:30 AM   #20
big_gurl_lvr

No I don't think that I ever been closet FA but yes it happened to me to date skinny girls before... see the problem in country where I lived and grown up was that actually there were no fat girls around... now it's different but when I was around 15 or something it was exception... well I live in different place now so number of BBW is much higher there.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:02 AM   #21
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

I remember being very little maybe 8 -10 area and getting what I called then a "Weird sensation" in my crotchular region when i was around my 500+ pound 17 year old babysitter. So I guess you could say it was born in?
Old 04-23-2007, 01:05 PM   #22
Italian Polish Pitbull

Italian Polish Pitbull has said some nice things

I remember first becoming interested and such around 11-12 or so and thats around when i first found Dimensions and have been hooked ever since, so now im 20 and its been a flabtastic 9 years so far
Italian Polish Pitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 07:04 PM   #23
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
I remember being very little maybe 8 -10 area and getting what I called then a "Weird sensation" in my crotchular region when i was around my 500+ pound 17 year old babysitter. So I guess you could say it was born in?
Lucky you getting a 500+ pound babysitter. I'm jealous.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:58 AM   #24
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

As long as I can remember...way back into childhood I always liked the fatter cartoon characters better than their thinner counterparts! I can't remember a time when I wasn't.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:44 AM   #25
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Probably born an FA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bella UK View Post
As long as I can remember...way back into childhood I always liked the fatter cartoon characters better than their thinner counterparts! I can't remember a time when I wasn't.
Same here... As long as I can remember. My first memory of a noticably fat woman is when I was about 6 years old. I was in a bar in Kodiak Alaska (yes, this is a true story... my adoptive grandparents owned the place...) This woman and her friend were sitting on bar stools, I remember being mesmerized by her exposed love handles and that her rear end was so much bigger than the bar stool. My grandma basically told me to stop asking questions about her.

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote