Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-25-2007, 11:38 AM   #26
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
I remember being very little maybe 8 -10 area and getting what I called then a "Weird sensation" in my crotchular region when i was around my 500+ pound 17 year old babysitter. So I guess you could say it was born in?
<regains breathe for a minute>

wow. I'm jealous, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:40 AM   #27
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
Same here... As long as I can remember. My first memory of a noticably fat woman is when I was about 6 years old. I was in a bar in Kodiak Alaska (yes, this is a true story... my adoptive grandparents owned the place...) This woman and her friend were sitting on bar stools, I remember being mesmerized by her exposed love handles and that her rear end was so much bigger than the bar stool. My grandma basically told me to stop asking questions about her.

fa_man_stan
Stan, this classic image (asses over seats, especially *bar stools*) needs to be in print somewhere. I've always noticed such things, too, as long as I can remember. But, I have no such vivid memories as yours.

Love the last line, too. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 07:07 AM   #28
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Basically the same here, I think I was an FA from at least the time I can remember having any notice of size at all. Certainly when I was of an age to be reading picture books and read "The Pumpkin Giant" my response was something like 'cool, a book that says it is OK for the main characters to be fat!' Then when we moved between grades two and three I gained exposure for the first time to some super sized women, and was fascinated by them (and by the thought of what it would be like to be in their family). When I hit puberty my very first sensation of sexual attraction was to the chubbiest girl in our class.

In other words, there was no one moment of becoming an FA or realizing I was an FA, it was just there all along. But I also knew from before I can remember that you didn't talk about this. So it was not until some time after puberty that I began to think explicitly much about these things.

-Ed
Old 04-26-2007, 08:03 AM   #29
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

I think I became an FA at the age of 14...but it is hard to pin-point exactly why. I remember liking to see women with big bellies, and round figures...I honestly don't know what triggered it for me though, or why when I hit puberty I automatically was attracted to fat girls.

I suppose it is the italian genes
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:06 PM   #30
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I became an FA when I was around 8 or 9, I had watched this cartoon called "Freaky Stories" it had this supermodel who had been taking this pills that made her lose weight, except these pills were really sponges. She couldn't drink any water but she didn't know why, so on the night of the pagent she was wearing a red dress. She became dehydrated and drank alot of water. The sponges reacted and her hips started to flare and she blew up like a balloon. Ever since then I was an FA mostly into Pear Shaped women and asses. That is how I became an FA
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:41 PM   #31
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Dravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized rep

I experienced an awakening when Iwas 10 watching the movies "Village of The Giants" and the "Attack of the 50' Woman"

at age 12 I had this enormous baby sitter Mrs. Oleson who was always willing to lend an ear to what ever I had to say. She always listened with keen interest. She also liked to make chocolate chip cookies called cowboy cookies.

At age 14 I had gotten badly beat up by a bunch of bullies in jr high school. The fattest girl in school saw it go down and she helped me to my feet and cleaned me up. I dont recall her name.

When I finially became sexually active at age 16 there was this beautiful girl named Hellan Diaz. I was in love she was too shy to accept my approach to her. Hellan Diaz was my first schoolboy crush. Later I met Alice who was 6 foot tall and 275 lbs of sheer delight.

My first sexual encounter was with a 98lb aisian beauty Linmynmae. We had good meeting of minds and shared so much in common. When she advanced on me for sex I was not turned on by the least. I loved her like a sister not as someone of sexual arousal.

Dravenhawk

Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?
Dravenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:49 PM   #32
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

To be honest, I think I was always one... just never realized it until recently...
Old 09-15-2007, 12:00 AM   #33
qwertyman173
Andy from UK

qwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this board

I think I have always been one.

I think the first time I really realised it was when I was about 6 or 7, and I saw a huge woman on a TV quiz show, I think, and she won the big prize. She looked so happy jumping up and down... I think I was really attracted to bigger women from then.
qwertyman173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:18 AM   #34
Count Zero
Dethroned Emperor

Count Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCount Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Mine's a lot like _broshe_'s in that the first memory I have of anything related to being an FA was having a crush on a bigger girl in my Grade 5 class. It didn't go anywhere, of course, but being that it was Grade 5 there's really nowhere it could have gone, I suppose. So that's the short and long of it. There's probably more locked away in the recesses of my brain, but I'll be damned if can remember any of it.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:50 AM   #35
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
I remember being very little maybe 8 -10 area and getting what I called then a "Weird sensation" in my crotchular region when i was around my 500+ pound 17 year old babysitter. So I guess you could say it was born in?
Lucky boy!

My first FA rumblings was a fascination with "waddling" ducks in our first grade Alice and Jerry readers. My first concious FA thoughts were at age 8upon seeing a BBW at our country club pool who was drying herself off after swimming. I remember thinking that "Other people don't like her, but I do." After that I always hoped that I'd see her at the pool.

I had a fat baby sitter later, at least that's what other people said about her. She had a little tummy, but I always wished that she was "really fat".

I knew I was different when I got to see my Dad's collection of Playboys. My friend and I were looking at them and he was going wild, but I just thought they were pretty.

Things progressed slowly. In high school I conciously had many fat female friends but my girlfriend was normal sized. Hey, she was a very nice person. 38 years later we are still friends. It was in high school that I read of the founding of NAAFA in the paper. This was significant because NAAFA was tiny and a 1000 miles away, yet it made news because it was so outrageous for the time.

In my early 20's I was a founding member of the L.A. NAAFA chapter. The initial meeting was amazing. About 20 very fat people in a tiny Venice house. Since then, I really haven't had much interest in slim women.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:57 AM   #36
dm35609

dm35609 has said some nice things

I am dating myself, I know, but my first big girl memories go back to when I was 5-6 years old. The same company that published the Archie and Jughead comics had another character named Little Lotta, a fat, very strong girl who could eat with one hand while taking care of some bullies with the other. I was caught by my second grade teacher writing a Little Lotta story when I was supposed to be doing something else and was mortified.
dm35609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:00 AM   #37
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm35609 View Post
I am dating myself, I know, but my first big girl memories go back to when I was 5-6 years old. The same company that published the Archie and Jughead comics had another character named Little Lotta, a fat, very strong girl who could eat with one hand while taking care of some bullies with the other. I was caught by my second grade teacher writing a Little Lotta story when I was supposed to be doing something else and was mortified.
Welcome to Dimensions, dm! I love Little Lotta and have a little figurine of her sitting here by my computer
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:31 AM   #38
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ah yes - Little Lotta, featured by Harvey Comics from 1953 to 1994 (with some breaks), originally as a character in Little Dot in 1953 and then spun off into her own successful series beginning in 1955 before being relegated to a sustaining role in Richie Rich after 1976. There was even a parallel series in the sixties and early seventies, "Little Lotta in Foodland," that emphasized her eating rather than her strength and super-heroics.

The history (including illustrations) is here., here. and here. I always enjoyed her as a kid (shows my FA tendancies even then) but wasn't aware that Harvey did the Archie series as well. She was the anti-type for the stereotypical school fat girl - talented, never apologetic for her size or appetite, super-strong, loving, and popular - she even had a nerdy boyfriend who was involved in many of her capers.

Like many kids comics (Disney, Lantz, etc) Harvey's series died out with the takeover of childhood entertainment by television, DVDs and home computers.

Last edited by Observer; 09-16-2007 at 10:43 AM.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 12:32 PM   #39
dm35609

dm35609 has said some nice things

I obviously could be wrong about the Archie thing. I haven't bought comic books in quite a while. But origins aside, Little Lotta either had an effect on me or connected with something with which I was born.
dm35609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:58 AM   #40
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The most dramatic point was at a waterpark.
Say Hello to the Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:28 AM   #41
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've always been one...

As a kid, I'm sure I was drawn to it. My favorite teacher was plump, my favorite aunt was big etc. I just felt most natural and normal when interacting with 'fat folk' (to steal mr plaid pants' term)

My first 'erotic' memory was from when I was 9 or 10 and in a swimming pool in France. I remember seeing a beautiful big lady stride confidently towards the pool... I remember she was wearing a green swimsuit and had dark brown hair... her belly and thighs jiggled as she got into the pool.

I was transfixed

I couldnt take my eyes off the way her body moved as she swam through the pool and when she got out I remember the sight of the water glistening on her... dripping down from the folds of her belly...

It was the first time I'd seen the unclothed (sorta) form a 'real' woman's body. I knew that it was special and beautiful in a way I couldnt really understand at the time... I remember the wooshy feeling in my tummy and speeding up of my heart and thinking ... I want to see THAT again!
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:51 AM   #42
THE REDNECK BADASS

THE REDNECK BADASS has said some nice things

I say my FA happen when I was like 4 years old as I would go around telling folks in my family that I want a Fat Woman and then when I got going to school I would always date the Fat Chicks and then when I quit school I was still into Fat Chicks and then recently this year since I have found alot of BBW sites like this one then I'm totaly been obsessed with them anyhow I must say that I was born with it and I love it every bit of it just waiting on for the right BBW to come and Rock my World upside down
THE REDNECK BADASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 12:02 PM   #43
Zackariah

Zackariah can now change their title

My story is a bit different than the general "I always was" consensus, so I thought I'd tell it. I've always been fascinated in particular by rounded bellies, but oddly enough, when I was younger I mostly thought I was attracted to pregnant women. I was always open minded about size, and would have said I preferred 'voluptuous' women, but most of my crushes in middle and high school were actually quite thin.

However, when I hooked up with my current girlfriend (who I've been with for a little over six years now) she was a bbw. At the time I didn't mind, but over the course of a year or so, I came to actually love and appreciate her size, rather than just accept it. Nowadays, a woman pretty much has to carry at least a little extra weight to catch my eye, and I make sure my girlfriend knows I love her just the way she is.
Zackariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 07:43 AM   #44
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: When you became an FA..

big_gurl_lvr - that's a tricky question to answer! I'm not sure, though, whether an FA is something you BECOME or something you ARE.

I have always been open-minded about size - and about appearance in general. This sort of makes me think I always was one. FA, that is. But for me, much of this must've been subconscious for many years, and I honestly cannot remember any specific point of time when I all of a sudden realized that "Hey! I'm an FA!". To me, "fat girls are beautiful" is a fact that I've never questioned. It just feels natural.

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_gurl_lvr View Post
I read "Your first belly rub" tread and I started to wonder what was the first fat-related sexual experience for me... and probably experience that made me an FA I'm now. I remeber being 17 or around I met first big girl in my life. It was new years day and we met on party organized by one of my friends. And she was there as well.... I was like wow at the first sight... concluding we ended up kissing by the end of the party. I remeber she was looking so nice comparing to other girls... lovely dress - showing her curves, lovely face, and those charm she had... just love at the first sight. We stated to date a while ago and been together for around 2 years (with breaks). It was first woman I had in my life and I remeber how great she felt, and how great she looked... I was wondering sometimes how is it possible for me to find skinny girls attractive, cause big girls have everything just more of it... I remeber that first touches, first rubs on her thick tighs, first belly rubs...these intimate contacts changed me for a life... I never had skinny partner since then. I think that's the experience that changed my life. Before I liked big girls but I never thought that they are so wonderful. Don't get me wrong that I speak only about sex and intimate things.. well that's important part as well... but it is so much pleasure holding soft hand instead of skinny one, look how charming big girl is moving, how happy she looks smiling... all that small things also made me an FA and I'm pretty sure that's because my first partner was BBW - once had it... didnt want anything else.
So dear FAs when you became an FA or realized you are one?
P.S Sorry for my english
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:42 PM   #45
califkevin

califkevin has said some nice things

I've always been as far as I can remember. But I think it really dawned on me as I got a little older (30s) and gained weight myself that I really admired and was attracted to a woman who is large as well. After all, I don't want to break the poor thing in bed!
califkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:04 PM   #46
maxoutfa

maxoutfa can now change their title

I believe that I was born with it, but received so many negative messages while I was growing up (both my parents were always dieting, while I was a skinny kid) that I didn't come to embrace it until I was almost 40 - always thinking that it was my little "deviant" secret and that no-one else thought the way that I did.
Then came the internet and dimensions and I discovered that I wasn't alone, but even now most of my predilliction remains in the pergatory of my dreams, daydreams, and musings. I'm sure my longtime wife would not understand, just as I'm sure she has no desire to participate - so my preference remains in a dark closet in my mind; and I'm ok with that.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:15 PM   #47
rockhound225
Has Rocks on the Brain

rockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this board

I was pretty young when I realized that I was an FA, looking back on it, but I just didn't know how to classify what I was feeling. My first such memory goes all the way back to my first grade class when I wrote the first-grade equivalent of a weight gain story. I came to embrace my love of the fatter female form in high school when I dated several girls who by no means where thin, or even of moderate size.
rockhound225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:11 PM   #48
Prince Dyscord

Prince Dyscord can now change their title

I've always been a FA as long as I can remember. The first time I could remember being attracted to big girls was around...I dunno...9 or 10. I remember being in a waiting room and seeing a woman who had REALLY big legs and I thought it was attractive.

Being bisexual, I can answer the other side of the coin. I remember being attracted to my first big guy in fourth grade. He was really cute, fairly tall and I would have killed to kiss him. Of course being in a hick town and a young age at that, That would have been a bad idea.

I've dated a skinny girl before though. It was pretty strange. I mean, I was attracted to her but it felt different from being with a fat girl, which was all I dated up until that point.
Prince Dyscord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:23 AM   #49
sid76

sid76 has said some nice things

I think I always liked larger girls/women, even in elementary school, I'd try to get the bigger girls to "wrestle" and sit on me. I kind of repressed this through highschool and university but now I know I am a FA. Bigger women just look better to me than slimmer women. I also have a bit of a squish fetish so a bigger woman is much better for that as well.
sid76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 04:48 PM   #50
fasteddie1
On Timeout

fasteddie1 has said some nice things

In college. Sophomore year. I had a bad experience with this skinny girl, then I met a nice, jolly BBW. The first time we went to bed, I did oral on her for like an hour.

I was hooked. BBW's taste better down there, I think.
fasteddie1 is offline   Reply With Quote