Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-11-2007, 12:31 AM   #51
unfront

unfront can now change their title

When did I become an FA? That is a good question. The Answer?

It was hard wired into my psyche prior to arriving here. I came to this world with Fat Admiration burnt into my soul. I will leave this place having learned at least one thing: Fat Women ARE beautiful!
unfront is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:36 AM   #52
zosimos

zosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When I was seven years old, there was one plump girl in my class, and I can remember fantasizing about driving up to her house with an entire truck filled with candy and sweets, and feeding her. Also around the same time, the excellent inflation scene in the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" made a distinct impression, as did a certain section in a certain book of world records.
zosimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:13 PM   #53
jimj

jimj has said some nice things

In my case as my wife started to put on the pounds I really started to like it.At that point I searched the internet.The more I saw about bbw the more I realized how attracted I was.I also realized that through the years I had been attracted to quite a few bigger women but hadn't thought about it.
jimj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:38 AM   #54
R. Mutt

R. Mutt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesR. Mutt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I probably have been for some time, but didn't really acknowledge it until puberty got all of the hormones flowing. As a younger lad I always would linger on talk shows when they had large women on them, and I remember being kind of transfixed upon it.

When I was 14ish and had first realized the internet could be used to fulfill some my need for onanism I wasn't drawn to Carmen Electra, I was drawn to Dimensions where I lurked around and read Melanie Bell's stories and discovered Kelligrl, and then things clicked.
R. Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:10 AM   #55
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

This thread makes me happy.

Just saying.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 02:10 PM   #56
shadowz

shadowz has said some nice things

I have to second that Its thrilling to know so many guys digging bigger gals~
shadowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:52 PM   #57
Mauiboy

Mauiboy has said some nice things

I'm in the "I was born an FA" camp. My first memory of my attraction to bbw's was in grade 6 and there was a girl in my class that was very fat and I loved to look at her. I asked one of my friends what he thought of her and he said "Yuck, she soooo fat! How can you like her?". After that I kept my thoughts to myself but always chased large (and lovely) ladies. I remember going to a Rachel Welch movie with the same friend and him saying he'd like to "do" her. I had absolutely no attraction. Can't say I missed much and have been following my heart and inclination ever since. I've never regretted that. In some ways I envy the younger people who have the "net" and can share their feelings more openly. There were times that I felt quite alone but never regretted my preference -- cuz it's great and made me very very happy in the long run.

Thanks for asking the question.
Mauiboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:09 PM   #58
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

When I was on a seesaw as a child with a much heavier girl than myself. She held me up in the air and that at a young age of about 3 or 4 had a sexual arousal.
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 11:37 PM   #59
cliffsurfer

cliffsurfer has said some nice things

I can't remember exactly when I learned I was attracted to bbw's, but it was always in me. I remember having a crush in high school on the only heavy set cheerleader. As years gone by, my attraction has gotten stronger. At first it was probably more for bbw's, but in the last 5 years ssbbw's have also got my attention 300-400 +. I think I associate fat with femininity.
cliffsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:06 AM   #60
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just wanted to say thanks for the thread too; tis most fascinating. And sweet. Anyhow thank you, and do proceed; I shall continue to curl up and listen.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:20 AM   #61
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

Myself, I can look back and find it hard NOT to think of a time I liked women of size. I personally think that I was 'born' loving big gals, but it was also reinforced throughout my life. I remember that my preschool teacher was of considerable size, my first swimming instructor, second grade teacher, etc. I'm going to agree with Cliffsurfer, that I think I associate size with femininity.
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:16 PM   #62
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

When I became an FA, I decided to accept it and live by it.

I found out about my Fat Admiration when I was about 15 years old, just getting out of freshman year of highschool. I had visited a few sites on Weight Gain, BBWs, and Fat Admiration. I had never been so weak chested in my life, I never thought that there was something so beautiful and sexy in my life. I had a feeling I liked this stuff all my life, but I didn't know why. But when I saw some of it... Oh yeah, I felt free to express my sexuality. Well, not really express it, more along the lines of "You'll probably only see me with a plus size girl from now on".
Old 10-26-2007, 06:11 PM   #63
jello4me

jello4me has said some nice things
Default When I knew

As I was growing up a female cousin about 16 lived with us who was heavy and also a slut. She always seemed to have a half shirt or bikini on and her belly roll and love handles hung over her too tight pants. There was no doubt that big girls were for me after seeing her poolside sitting with a big roll spilling over her bikini while family members told her she was heavy.
jello4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 08:32 PM   #64
djfiam23
An FA or a FA?

djfiam23 can now change their title

I always tell myself that I've been an FA ever since I was born, and I guess that's kind of true. But honestly, I didn't feel like an FA until I discovered other people out there with the same tastes as me. Up until then I just felt like a freak. Also, I feel like I became an FA the first time I ever told another person face to face about my preferences. It felt so good to be able to actually say it out loud to somebody else. That's when I really became an FA.
djfiam23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:23 AM   #65
FAinPA
This Darkness Got to Give

FAinPA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFAinPA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default About 7th-8th grade at first, then

Probably 12-13yo, and honest to Goodness, standing up for two girls in particular in our class that were made fun of because they were what I term as sexy. From there it the Carnie Wilson photo in Vanity Fair magazine when Wilson Phillips were on top of the charts; I graduated college down south, moved to NYC and went to a Goddesses' dance at Cafe 44 in fall of '95. In one word, paradise. From there, married to an amazing BBW for 5+ yrs. and we still love going to bashes and dances.
FAinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:49 PM   #66
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default RE: When you became an FA..

As long as I can remember, I have loved BBW's. My first images of women were, grandmother's aunts, older sisters, etc. It wasn't until I went to kindergarden that I found there were some boys who did not find 'women of size' attractive.
I dated my first girlfriend at age seventeen and she was a very pretty BBW. My next girlfriends were larger and larger.
While playing with numbers, I found that I divided my girlfriend's weight by her height in inches and that gave an average weight per inch. I discovered that each of my four girlfriends were progressively heavier than my previous girlfriend.
After I got married, I discovered as my wife's weight went up, I got excited about that reality. I married a BBW and found it fantastic to be married to a SSBBW!
My wife could not maintain her health at her personal best weight (in my opinion) and lost weight. She is still a BBW but, I still remember vivid images of my SSBBW wife. She is also a super person and my best friend for the forty-two years of marriage.

Adrian
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:55 PM   #67
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello4me View Post
As I was growing up a female cousin about 16 lived with us who was heavy and also a slut. She always seemed to have a half shirt or bikini on and her belly roll and love handles hung over her too tight pants. There was no doubt that big girls were for me after seeing her poolside sitting with a big roll spilling over her bikini while family members told her she was heavy.

Define "slut" for me, pretty please?

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
Old 10-27-2007, 10:12 PM   #68
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet View Post
Define "slut" for me, pretty please?
It's kinda like a man whore. At least that's my understanding.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:34 AM   #69
abel

abel can now change their title

I remember when I was a kid, watching pro wrestling (the bogus stuff). There was a match between two female wrestlers. One of them was a bit fat, and I still recall this excitation from seeing her cellulite jiggling around.

I also noticed my neighbors in our suburban neighborhood in the summer with their shorts or swimsuits, mostly very attractive women, but totally flabby and out of shape. Something really turned me on about it.
abel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:33 AM   #70
redhotmarkers

redhotmarkers can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
After I got married, I discovered as my wife's weight went up, I got excited about that reality. I married a BBW and found it fantastic to be married to a SSBBW!
My wife could not maintain her health at her personal best weight (in my opinion) and lost weight. She is still a BBW but, I still remember vivid images of my SSBBW wife. She is also a super person and my best friend for the forty-two years of marriage.

Adrian
All I can say is wow... wonderful and lovely.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
redhotmarkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:34 AM   #71
jello4me

jello4me has said some nice things
Default Definitions

Let's just say in my cousin's case a great many boys/men in town enjoyed her pleasures. The interest seemed to drop off as her weight went up - but of course my interest increased as she got fatter. I made sure she was well suppllied with ice cream every night and loved to sneak peaks of her whenever I could. She was great in a tight bikini...
jello4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:25 AM   #72
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello4me View Post
Let's just say in my cousin's case a great many boys/men in town enjoyed her pleasures. The interest seemed to drop off as her weight went up - but of course my interest increased as she got fatter. I made sure she was well suppllied with ice cream every night and loved to sneak peaks of her whenever I could. She was great in a tight bikini...
Wow.....yer amazing.

Old 10-28-2007, 08:30 AM   #73
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by abel View Post
I remember when I was a kid, watching pro wrestling (the bogus stuff). There was a match between two female wrestlers. One of them was a bit fat, and I still recall this excitation from seeing her cellulite jiggling around.

I also noticed my neighbors in our suburban neighborhood in the summer with their shorts or swimsuits, mostly very attractive women, but totally flabby and out of shape. Something really turned me on about it.

I hate to be the crotchety bitch here....(oh...Ill just do it anyway)....but what IS "flabby" and "out of shape"? Aren't all shapes...shapes? Your words suggest there is a right shape and a wrong one....

I don't mean to pick on you.....I just like to point out language that seems to contradict your stated preference and attraction...

There is a lot of that here.... Sentences like 'she was really fat, BUT really cute!".......as in...."I think she is cute, but I wouldn't, if I were normal", or something.....

Seems a small thing, I know...and I don't mean to be petty, but part of the whole size acceptance thing is digging through our own, deep, quiet fat phobias and prejudices...

Just saying.

Last edited by RedVelvet; 10-28-2007 at 08:34 AM.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:32 AM   #74
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAinPA View Post
Probably 12-13yo, and honest to Goodness, standing up for two girls in particular in our class that were made fun of because they were what I term as sexy. From there it the Carnie Wilson photo in Vanity Fair magazine when Wilson Phillips were on top of the charts; I graduated college down south, moved to NYC and went to a Goddesses' dance at Cafe 44 in fall of '95. In one word, paradise. From there, married to an amazing BBW for 5+ yrs. and we still love going to bashes and dances.

You sound like a doll. Yay for you and yay for your lovely wife.

Old 10-28-2007, 02:30 PM   #75
paperman921

paperman921 can now change their title

This is my first post and i thought it would be appropriate to start this way....

Well i first noticed i liked fat girls when i was just starting out high school, which i am now only a freshman in college, anyways i didn't really notice that i liked big girls but then when i thought about it i realized that i had like bbw's all along. I guess i was born with the FA gene. I was always looking at the bigger women i never really noticed the skinnier ones, except for a few. I used to be really obsessed with girls gaining then it just grew on me from there to just plain bigger girls i still haven't grown to accept this enigma. But i hope in time i will be as out loud with my preferences as yours
paperman921 is offline   Reply With Quote