Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-20-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default 7 Layer Crunchwrap Supreme

oh man, i so fell off my vegan diet today when i saw that at the taco bell drive through while going only for a bean burrito for my son. I bit into it and it is bursting with flavor. I already liked the texture of crunchy and soft. To top it off, it was vegetarian so i didnt have to worry about them putting meat on it when i request no meat! It has beans, that cheesy spicy sauce, red sauce, sour cream guac, little crunchy red tortilla chip bits, tomatoes and i don't know what else lol. It was good. I am glad i only got one though. It filled me up big time. If you have one in your area, i highly recommend it
Old 04-20-2007, 06:51 PM   #2
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

TACO BELL... so good. Crunchwrap Supreme (of any variety) is a staple, for sure. Now I know what I'm doing for lunch tomorrow!
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:35 PM   #3
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyseven View Post
TACO BELL... so good. Crunchwrap Supreme (of any variety) is a staple, for sure. Now I know what I'm doing for lunch tomorrow!
If you had it for lunch, i hope you enjoyed it I so want another one but i'm making eggplant lasagna for dinner so that's going to be my big rich yummy meal
Old 04-21-2007, 02:49 PM   #4
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am sooooooooooo addicted to Taco Bell!!!!!!! While I eat it I'm saying *yum yum yum*. It's a sickness I teel you!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:39 PM   #5
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got the 7 layer dip crunchwrap for lunch today, along with 2 crunchy taco supremes. I liked the tacos better. I guess I need me some meat!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 05:48 PM   #6
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I got the 7 layer dip crunchwrap for lunch today, along with 2 crunchy taco supremes. I liked the tacos better. I guess I need me some meat!
Don't we all babe - don't we all!!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 06:48 PM   #7
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

okay, after seeing Taco Bell mentioned here quite a bit, I can't help but post this piece from The Onion:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/31955
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:57 PM   #8
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wow, Megan! Rep for this one! I am SO going to taco bell tomorrow! The crunchwrap was my fave, and this seems like it'll be my new fave!
Old 04-23-2007, 04:09 PM   #9
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

I'm craving another one but have to get a couple more hikes in before i let myself gorge on tacobell
Old 04-23-2007, 06:23 PM   #10
Mia Davina
Your beloved....

Mia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

damnit! I wish there was a a Taco Bell near my work, cause I'd skip the regular microwave meal I take for lunch and go get one of those.... *drool*

"Awww... you said I kill 480 of your men. Poor baby! And I'm a woman!"
-Jon Blaze

You need to celebrate your body, no matter what size it is. - Mark Montano

:kiss2: / Mia Davina
Mia Davina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 07:15 AM   #11
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, I had one of the spicy chicken ones without sour cream (is a texture/flavor issue for me, I never like it in stuff like that...) and LOVED it! And that is saying something because I rarely if ever have Taco Bell.

I was impressed.

Tracy
Old 04-24-2007, 07:50 AM   #12
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
okay, after seeing Taco Bell mentioned here quite a bit, I can't help but post this piece from The Onion:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/31955
OK, this article totally made me laugh!

Seriously, I find that if I eat Taco Bell too often, it starts to taste gross to me. But if I limit it to every few months or so, I totally enjoy it.

But give me a "real" taco any day.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote