Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-04-2005, 09:32 AM   #1
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default I made it, finally!

After wandering around the web for a few days, I followed the trail of bread crumbs and found my favorite board. I found it alive, and well, and ready to have a big snack!

Mr. B, I like the look and feel of the new digs!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg us2.jpg (36.7 KB, 839 views)
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:48 AM   #2
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Red face

Welcome Back! Great to see you, Cap'n. :o

~Allie
BBWMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:54 AM   #3
FEast
Bountifulicious!

Location: 18-53 College Point Blvd, Ste 14DJ, Flushing, NY 11356
FEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticed
Red face Welcome, Wrenchie!

It's so good to have you back on board. Isn't it great? The more I use it, the more I like it!~Bountifully, Foosh

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." :bow: ~Eleanor Roosevelt
FEast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:58 AM   #4
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wow,

That's a pretty pic/Avie of you, FEast!

Love the bouncy hairstyle too!

~Allie
BBWMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 11:08 AM   #5
FEast
Bountifulicious!

Location: 18-53 College Point Blvd, Ste 14DJ, Flushing, NY 11356
FEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticed
Red face Thanks, Allie!

Here's a link to the post in which I discussed its background: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...p=381#poststop. It was truly a special time in my life.

I love the cover you did, too. But, of course, you always look beautiful. One of these days I'll figure out everything about my image program, so I can do things like that, but I'm still learning.~Bountifully, Foosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWMoon
Wow,

That's a pretty pic/Avie of you, FEast!

Love the bouncy hairstyle too!

~Allie

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." :bow: ~Eleanor Roosevelt
FEast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 11:44 AM   #6
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

glad you made it over wrenchster...
Old 10-04-2005, 03:04 PM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice to see you over here, Wrench.