Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-16-2009, 07:21 PM   #101
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This was never about whether one can prefer FAs or not, and I think that's pretty plain as I never said a thing about preferring FAs or not. Wasn't even addressed.

What olwen says is true. As I recall, when reading the thread about the then proposed FA/FFA board, some women were distressed, thinking that maybe there would be put-downs and comparisons of us women allowed there. That is not the case there; nor will the obverse be the case, here. Saying, basically, that most of the FAs here only see us as fat blobs to masturbate to is very insulting. As olwen says, it's a blanket generalization wherein most of the FAs here were put into a box and given an insulting label. That's not kosher.

Wouldn't we all hope that if a comparable a thing was going on over on the FA/FFA board that something would be done about it and it would be disallowed? In the future, such remarks will be removed, but it was left here so we could have a discussion.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote