Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-27-2007, 10:20 AM   #26
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
YAY for Angel Wings!!!

Awe, I *LOVE* FA's, they make fat sound cute lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:45 AM   #27
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

My arms are very foldy, ripply...a fold on each on the top and if that is not enough I have an under fold on each as well...and they are decorated with stretch marks for a festive look.

But more importantly...those pics are so adorable of you!!!
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:47 AM   #28
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The New Sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Awe, I *LOVE* FA's, they make fat sound cute lol
Hahaha, haven't you heard? Fat IS the new sexy!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:57 AM   #29
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Fat girl arms are amazing... the softness, the fluffiness (is that a word?), the folds/ripples... all amazing. They're fun to cuddle and be cuddled by.

Oh... and for those of you who have posted photos... you're all absolutely gorgeous
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:12 AM   #30
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll second that .. ^^^ mmm arm folds. Definitely underrated and make excellent pillows and perfect for cuddlin'

When I was in High School I had a crush on this teacher .. and she was what I'd consider an SSBBW .. whenever she'd be wearing something short sleeved I'd make a point to wave by at the end of class sometimes just so she'd wave back and the arm would jiggle.

... weird.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:27 PM   #31
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Check out my MUSCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hours of weight training in water aerobics this winter and a shoulder injury on the unviewed arm have caused my left arm to look like ARNOLD!!!!!!!!!!
Teehee! Kara
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mom's MUSCLES 001.jpg (8.9 KB, 2861 views)
File Type: jpg Mom's MUSCLES 002.jpg (9.0 KB, 2861 views)

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:29 PM   #32
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Folds, and lots of 'em.

Gawd, gorgeous as always- and that color is so striking on you!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:29 PM   #33
saturdayasusual
Miss Misery

saturdayasusual does more than just post hot picssaturdayasusual does more than just post hot picssaturdayasusual does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
So... those of you with a fold or folds only on one arm, is it on the opposite of the side you're most dextrous (left-handed, right arm fold/ right-handed, left arm fold)?
Yeah. It's on my left arm and I'm right-handed. I've always figured it's because I use my right arm more.
saturdayasusual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:31 PM   #34
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Thank you fae beauty!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:48 PM   #35
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
YAY for Angel Wings!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerFA View Post
That's the term I needed!

I was having this conversation with someone last weekend. I told her I thought her upper arms were sexy; she said she thought she had "grandma arms." But if you give 'em a name like that, you'll never learn to love 'em ! The best alternative I could come up with on the spot was "Venus arms," but "angel wings" is much better.

F&P, BBM, BS920, Lilly: , , , .
I simply 3rd that motion. Humbled by the angel wings. You guys really reflect a divine order of things.

Great thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:59 PM   #36
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Despite my liberalism, I shall always support a fat girl's right to bare arms! *ducks*
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:27 PM   #37
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
GEF is so right - the color is great on you Lilly. I swear, despite what you say I don't think you can take a bad picture.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:42 PM   #38
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

ok i need to reiterate what everyone else has said: F&P, lily, etc, oh my GOD those are cute pictures.

as for the arm fold, i can't say i come complete with those. but! i do have a rather kickass set of batwings, for maximum wave-jigglyness.
in fact if i had to pick one part of me i'd like to be a bit fatter and rounder, it'd be my arms. i feel like they need to fill out and catch up with the rest of me, at this point.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:53 PM   #39
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have but one thing to say about arm fat: . And I fully support its continued growth in all sectors

However, I'm beginning to think that a slightly better topic title would be 'Arm Folds FTW,' rather than 'WTF' (FTW, for those who don't know, means 'For Teh Win')

=Divals
Old 04-27-2007, 03:17 PM   #40
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
I have but one thing to say about arm fat: . And I fully support its continued growth in all sectors

However, I'm beginning to think that a slightly better topic title would be 'Arm Folds FTW,' rather than 'WTF' (FTW, for those who don't know, means 'For Teh Win')

=Divals
Is that what FTW stands for? I thought it meant, "Fuck the world."
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:20 PM   #41
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
I've always heard it to mean 'For teh/the win'... as in 'Attacking with Krosan Cloudscraper FTW!'

=Divals
Old 04-27-2007, 03:22 PM   #42
kerrypop
Supafly

kerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
I've always heard it to mean 'For teh/the win'... as in 'Attacking with Krosan Cloudscraper FTW!'

=Divals
lol I have always thought of it as for the win as well... I think it comes from living with a magic player.
kerrypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:24 PM   #43
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrypop View Post
lol I have always thought of it as for the win as well... I think it comes from living with a magic player.
Roxor I'm a Magic player myself

=Divals
Old 04-27-2007, 03:28 PM   #44
clubgossip

clubgossip can now change their title
Default Surely I am not the only FA....

Who LOOOOOOOOOVES dimply arm rolls....GRIN
clubgossip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 04:08 PM   #45
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrypop View Post
As a MTG player (Magic The Gathering for those non players of it) and a gamer online, FTW in the computer world will always and forever be FOR THE WIN!!! Sides Kerry, just to let you know, nothing better than a Gal who knows how to play MTG and is a very cute BBW with arm folds

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 04:56 PM   #46
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks everybody. As for the arm fold question, my most prominent fold is on my left arm and I'm a righty. The fold on my right arm is actually fairly new.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:01 PM   #47
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
I thought this for my first 2.5 years on the net- I had a friend who had FTW tattooed on his arm and it meant F*ck The World - but I could see from how others used it that it wasn't the same thing on the net. It was just recently that someone explained what it meant exactly- For Teh Win

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:48 PM   #48
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
It's that extra arm fold...Like...between the shoulder and elbow..
FAPPY, these are too cute. And fun thread too.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:09 PM   #49
Luvs2laff

Luvs2laff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLuvs2laff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
My arms are very foldy, ripply...a fold on each on the top and if that is not enough I have an under fold on each as well...and they are decorated with stretch marks for a festive look.
LOL! I love the description, Jamie! This really made me laugh.

And to all the ladies who have posted their arm folds, thanks! Just one more part of the body for us FAs to enjoy and cuddle with. Like I say - nothing like one of those all-enveloping SSBBW hugs!

"If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?" --Will Rogers
Luvs2laff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 07:25 PM   #50
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Folds, and lots of 'em.

I like the funky hairdo.