Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-27-2007, 10:34 PM   #51
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No folds, but major wings here. They flap a beat behind the rest of my arm. Lilly, that is the greatest pic!!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:50 PM   #52
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's a bird! It's a plane! No!!

It's Katie with her Angel Wings! (And random pictures of my hotness because I'm bored and demand more picture of angel wings ) OH NOES!

Attachment 19005

Attachment 19006

Attachment 19007

POST PIX OF ARM FOLDS!

Last edited by FatAndProud; 01-23-2012 at 10:10 PM.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:52 PM   #53
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post

It's Katie with her Angel Wings! (And random pictures of my hotness because I'm bored and demand more picture of angel wings ) OH NOES!
OH MY GOD YOU HOT!!

Plus you pulled the OH NOES!, so I have to love you for that.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:03 AM   #54
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
So... those of you with a fold or folds only on one arm, is it on the opposite of the side you're most dextrous (left-handed, right arm fold/ right-handed, left arm fold)?
Yep. Left arm fold, right handed.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 02:11 AM   #55
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

FAP said she didn't mind others posting, so here are mine. As I was looking through pics on my comp to find some, I noticed it really makes a difference how the arm is positioned. If you check out the right arm you can see a bunch more folds in the 2nd pic when the arm is raised higher.

Fat seems to be like that on a lot of the places on the body...it shape shifts around so that the same fat landscape can look totally different at different times. Just a random observation. Right-handed, btw, and not as foldy in front.

rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:47 AM   #56
chubloverUK86

chubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Arm folds, rolls and dimples are one of my favouritest parts. There's just something so appealing about them.
chubloverUK86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:27 AM   #57
blubrluvr
Practical Conservative

blubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Where's the Nedster?

Thought for sure this was close enough to "elbow dimple" to get a rave from him.
blubrluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 11:19 AM   #58
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post

Attachment 19005

Attachment 19006

Attachment 19007

POST PIX OF ARM FOLDS!
Try to quote your post to view the pictures, Katie.

Lovely pictures, hun! You have very nice arms. GPL loves the armfat on any girl, lol;-)
Thank you for posting these. X

Hugs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:25 PM   #59
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
FAP said she didn't mind others posting, so here are mine. As I was looking through pics on my comp to find some, I noticed it really makes a difference how the arm is positioned. If you check out the right arm you can see a bunch more folds in the 2nd pic when the arm is raised higher.

Fat seems to be like that on a lot of the places on the body...it shape shifts around so that the same fat landscape can look totally different at different times. Just a random observation. Right-handed, btw, and not as foldy in front.

Damn, I'm lovin those pics Rainy, nice folds too.

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:55 PM   #60
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Arm squidge...Attachment 19025 Just starting to notice my extra bits again now that summer and short sleeves are on the way.

Last edited by Red; 03-21-2010 at 06:00 AM.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:14 PM   #61
formerking

formerking can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesformerking can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What can I say... those arm folds are so very sexy.
Old 04-28-2007, 08:47 PM   #62
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
oh! and i have the retards, apparently!

hi, it's called 'cutting the one making the insane winking face out of hte photo.' You might want to look into that!
You look like you're presenting her. "Here you go!"
Old 04-29-2007, 01:47 PM   #63
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My arm folds began after high school. My huge arms are popular with children & FAs.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 02:36 PM   #64
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Arrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Folds, and lots of 'em.

Damn, Girl!
I didn't know you were so beautiful! The hair, lipstick and dress is BUMPIN'!

Well, I don't have what's being called "Angel Wings", but my arms can still fly. I have what some call "Jello Arms" and when I move them back and forth, I swear I'm about to leave the ground.

I have to admit here that when I took a picture in a camisole the other day and posted it on this board, it was the first time anyone outside my household had seen my bare arms in years. I have refused to wear sleeveless garments due to embarrassement. But, that was then -- THIS is now! I'm going tomorrow and go buck wild on sleeveless items. Thanks for starting this thread FatAndProud and to all who posted. I am yet again about to take a step long overdue thanks to you.
Old 04-29-2007, 02:58 PM   #65
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not very good pics, but I'm an arm-fold (and back fold ) girl too!

Last edited by ripley; 12-09-2007 at 08:00 PM.
ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 02:59 PM   #66
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't have arm folds... but I do have back folds .
Old 04-29-2007, 03:00 PM   #67
Scrumptious_voluptuous
It must be Gin O'clock!

Scrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticed

My flatmate *digs* my flabby arms, and he's not even straight - let alone an FA! When he's tired or down, he leans over for "arm-time" and falls asleep on 'em.

But he's a geordie.. so.. I never told you that.

(Oooh! I have back folds... anyone know if anyones thinking of making some kind of back-fold bra?! they really get on my tits!)
Scrumptious_voluptuous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:11 PM   #68
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Arm squidge...Attachment 19025 Just starting to notice my extra bits again now that summer and short sleeves are on the way.
long lost sister ftw!!!!

and i don't have the much sought after arm folds sadly, just smooth fatty arms. they're ginormous fatty arms, but foldless.

supersoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:12 PM   #69
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrhythmia View Post
Damn, Girl!
I didn't know you were so beautiful! The hair, lipstick and dress is BUMPIN'!

Well, I don't have what's being called "Angel Wings", but my arms can still fly. I have what some call "Jello Arms" and when I move them back and forth, I swear I'm about to leave the ground.

I have to admit here that when I took a picture in a camisole the other day and posted it on this board, it was the first time anyone outside my household had seen my bare arms in years. I have refused to wear sleeveless garments due to embarrassement. But, that was then -- THIS is now! I'm going tomorrow and go buck wild on sleeveless items. Thanks for starting this thread FatAndProud and to all who posted. I am yet again about to take a step long overdue thanks to you.
You know I went digging through your stuff trying to see if I could find your picture. You look so relaxed and at ease. It's beautiful picture. As far as arms go, I'm fine for wearing sleeveless things at BBW events but I still freak going sleeveless in general. I see all of these gorgeous summer tops that I would love to wear but I know if I bought it I would never wear them because I am self concious about my arms STILL after all this time. I'm actually looking to buy some shrugs to wear. I figure it's a start.

Thanks for the compliment.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:33 PM   #70
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
long lost sister ftw!!!!

and i don't have the much sought after arm folds sadly, just smooth fatty arms. they're ginormous fatty arms, but foldless.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! You and me+Paysite= Kerrrrrrching!

Last edited by Red; 04-29-2007 at 03:36 PM.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:09 PM   #71
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
long lost sister ftw!!!!

SOUPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:41 PM   #72
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

*falls over*

completely head over heels for supersoup
Old 04-29-2007, 06:45 PM   #73
ataraxia

ataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Does your other arm say "per aspera"?
Old 04-29-2007, 08:28 PM   #74
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've got the deluxe back roll and angel wing package.

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:02 PM   #75
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumptious_voluptuous View Post
My flatmate *digs* my flabby arms, and he's not even straight - let alone an FA! When he's tired or down, he leans over for "arm-time" and falls asleep on 'em.
Your roommate definitely has the right idea. Being comforted by flabby arms is far better than therapy. Soooo nice.....

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
krystalltuerme is offline   Reply With Quote