Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-04-2005, 11:41 AM   #1
Angela
On Timeout

Angela has said some nice things
Default Hi Everyone..new here!

Hi Everyone,
I am Angela, 33. 5'5" 348lbs & a definite foodee. I am an active weight gainer & LOVE food. I am totally obsessed with eating & my short term goal is 450lbs. I have an incredible love for huge heavy bellies..mine is currently 66" standing & I love feeling if hang against my thighs & sway when I waddle around. I have a blog where I chronicle my gaining..it is at http://fatterdaysahead.blogspot.com Feel free to check it out.
Big Fat Hugs,
Angela
PS. I desperately want to find someone to take tasteful shots of me & my big belly..if you know of anyone in the Virginia area please let me know..thanks!
Angela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 01:00 PM   #2
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to the FFA Board!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 01:04 PM   #3
fatmanfromnc
On Timeout

fatmanfromnc has said some nice things

hey angela , welcome. i live in nc but im not a photographer.
fatmanfromnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:31 AM   #4
TaciturnBadger

TaciturnBadger can now change their title
Question

What part of the "Virginia area?" There's a lot of area in Virginia

--B.
TaciturnBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 06:13 AM   #5
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, probably not the West part. That's a whole 'nother state. That narrows it down to East, North, South, and Southwest.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote