Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-03-2007, 08:09 PM   #51
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I'm coming too! But no WAY am I marching lol. Either I'll need a sedan chair carried by some FA attendants, or a strong fa with big hands, one on each buttock, pushing me along (I KNOW this works, it got me up two flights of stairs after a Chinese buffet a few nights ago )
I like your style. I would also like a couple of cute male FAs to go , please.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:43 AM   #52
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

The world needs more:

Cheesecake on a stick, dipped in chocolate.

/just sayin..
Old 05-04-2007, 08:00 AM   #53
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
i think you generally get UNDER those, but whatevs.

Maybe you can get a fat version of the pussy cat dolls sponsor the the search for a new pussy cat doll as presented by the pussy cat dolls. or whatever the name of that trainwreck is.
Hey hey! I totally dig the concept of a fat version of the Pussycat Dolls. We can call them the Urban Cougers?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:29 AM   #54
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Hey hey! I totally dig the concept of a fat version of the Pussycat Dolls. We can call them the Urban Cougers?

The Dims Urban Cougar had to rep you for this.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:30 AM   #55
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy12 View Post
The world needs more:

/just sayin..
Gawd I had to rep you for this, too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 05-04-2007, 11:13 AM   #56
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I once got a lap dance from a BBW-- or at least as close to one as you'll find in the average strip club. She was gorgeous. It was bitchin'.

And I also want chocolate-dipped cheesecake please.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:25 AM   #57
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

the world needs more dudes with a jes crush.

or, you know, just one. which is more than we have right now. get on it!

and, the world needs more friend bologna sammies with white bread and plochman's yellow mustard.

and, the world needs more internships for bright, worthwhile urban HS students (that's how i'll be spending part of my summer--being a mentor to 7! eek)
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 11:36 AM   #58
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I have a Jes crush. Even though I'm not a dude, that has to count for something.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:42 AM   #59
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
I have a Jes crush. Even though I'm not a dude, that has to count for something.
Jes doesn't seem to realize that we all crush on her.......

Old 05-05-2007, 04:11 AM   #60
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree, all the way up the line. Yes to Urban Cougars. Yes to cheesecake (I'll have mine with no chocolate, though, please). and Yes to Jes.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:54 AM   #61
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
There does need to be more big-belly dancing!

Absolutely.

And bigger damned bathtubs. There is nothing like a wet and cushy fat girl, but these paltry everyday bathtubs--they are no good for a BBW and her attendant fan(s).
fat girls aren't the only ones who like a nice soak. Us fat guys like it as well. Also, if someone would like to install a LONG tub....those of us at 6' 6" would appreciate it......
Old 05-05-2007, 05:58 AM   #62
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy12 View Post
The world needs more:

/just sayin..
Why stop there? I'm a big fan of food on a stick.....fun to eat, portable, and in case of emergency, you can use stick (with or without food) to point to problem area!

mmmm.....food on a stick......now THAT's a cool vehicle for badassery! Not that Krissy slacks in the badassssssssssss dept.....
Old 05-05-2007, 06:00 AM   #63
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
I once got a lap dance from a BBW-- or at least as close to one as you'll find in the average strip club. She was gorgeous. It was bitchin'.

And I also want chocolate-dipped cheesecake please.
Well, I'm no BBW, but I'll dance in your lap, sweet cheeks!
Old 05-05-2007, 06:01 AM   #64
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

Quote:

or, you know, just one. which is more than we have right now. get on it!

and, the world needs more friend bologna sammies with white bread and plochman's yellow mustard.

and, the world needs more internships for bright, worthwhile urban HS students (that's how i'll be spending part of my summer--being a mentor to 7! eek)
I'm Jes-crushing from afar.....will that help? I can e-crush on you....
Old 05-05-2007, 06:11 AM   #65
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

ummm - How about out FA's, not just here but everywhere.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:45 AM   #66
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
ummm - How about out FA's, not just here but everywhere.
I second that...FAs, come out, come out, wherever you are.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:30 AM   #67
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCUBOB View Post
fat girls aren't the only ones who like a nice soak. Us fat guys like it as well. Also, if someone would like to install a LONG tub....those of us at 6' 6" would appreciate it......
Hey, I titled this thread "there need to be more" and left it up to the posters what there needs to be more of. Fat guys (all guys, everybody) are totally welcome to post their wants.

go for it!
Old 05-05-2007, 08:49 AM   #68
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a little shake in me. I'm willing to do a little for the right person.

lap dances are fun to give/to get.

I've only had a couple from larger women, but they were grand.

I remember I was at this dance in high school. The song "The way you move" came on. The second verse has this little bit about the "big girl." I was dancing with this one BBW, and I did what Fonzeworth Bentley did in the video: I grabbed on her backside, bumped, and bounced back. It was exactly in synch with the music, so everyone started laughing their ass off.
Ahh... Old Memories...Not a lapdance, but I was suddenly reminded of it.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:50 AM   #69
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Default There nees to be more....

people that would "do" Edward Norton......

AND people that can actually spell the word "needs" *blushes*

Old 05-05-2007, 08:52 AM   #70
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

I'd agree with that, actually, keep that man busy so he stops making movies!

Last edited by Ample Pie; 05-05-2007 at 08:54 AM. Reason: corrected my typo.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:53 AM   #71
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Default There NEEDS to be more

rep for Rebecca for that last quick comeback

Old 05-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #72
Blackjack_Jeeves
I'm a pepper, too...

Blackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There needs to be more....

Cookie fairies. You know, those little sprites that dance around sprinkling soft-baked chocolate chip cookies for everyone? I could dig me a cookie fairy.
"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper." - Rob Serling

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

"Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?" - Kevin Throop III
Blackjack_Jeeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 01:17 PM   #73
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack_Jeeves View Post
There needs to be more....

Cookie fairies. You know, those little sprites that dance around sprinkling soft-baked chocolate chip cookies for everyone? I could dig me a cookie fairy.
Someone called on the good fairy?

chocolate chip fairy

Old 05-05-2007, 01:43 PM   #74
Blackjack_Jeeves
I'm a pepper, too...

Blackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That would be a sufficient substitute, I think.
"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper." - Rob Serling

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

"Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?" - Kevin Throop III
Blackjack_Jeeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:33 PM   #75
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCUBOB View Post
I'm Jes-crushing from afar.....will that help? I can e-crush on you....
based on the reply-to-post ratio, bob, i think you may have been drinking. a lot. recently.

but i say: crush away. it's good for the soul. well, mine at least.

and ladies? serious or not (and i don't care, at this point), i'm lovin' the lovin'! thanks.

On topic: There need to be more thigh rubs after early morning s. jersey charity walkathons.

ouch.

also, more sunblock.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote