Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-04-2005, 11:42 AM   #1
Angela
On Timeout

Angela has said some nice things
Default Female Foodee..new here

Hi Everyone,
I am Angela, 33. 5'5" 348lbs & a definite foodee. I am an active weight gainer & LOVE food. I am totally obsessed with eating & my short term goal is 450lbs. I have an incredible love for huge heavy bellies..mine is currently 66" standing & I love feeling if hang against my thighs & sway when I waddle around. I have a blog where I chronicle my gaining..it is at http://fatterdaysahead.blogspot.com Feel free to check it out.
Big Fat Hugs,
Angela
PS. I am seeking someone to take tasteful photos of me & my big belly..if you know of anyone in the Virginia area please let me know..thanks
Angela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 02:56 PM   #2
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default "Angelina Let Me Lean-a

Upon your bell-y..." to paraphrase Louis Prima. This is wild stuff; thanks for sharing what it feels like from the inside. We used to have a favorite here, Kelligrl, who wrote these sort of poetic bloated musings in her BULGE Magazine... you really fill a need we've been feeling since she dropped out of the scene.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:04 PM   #3
kennyg-uk

kennyg-uk has said some nice things

Great blog,

look forward to seeing more.
kennyg-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:24 PM   #4
Stormy

Stormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticed

Yeah, wild stuff and great blog. I've never followed a blog before but couldn't stop reading yours. Such gluttony, devotion to eating as much as possible and getting larger, the descriptions of the vast amounts of food that you eat and your enormous growing belly are very exciting. I like how you're open about your intentions with other people and don't mind if they see your belly hanging out and stuff like that. I hope you find someone to take pictures soon.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 05:40 PM   #5
ATrueFA

ATrueFA has super-sized repATrueFA has super-sized repATrueFA has super-sized repATrueFA has super-sized rep

Hi Angela,
I live in Danville, VA and I am a pretty decent photographer if you are still looking for someone to take the pics..

Dave
ATrueFA is offline   Reply With Quote