Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-07-2007, 08:30 PM   #1
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default "Fat Girls Gone Wild"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3PqS9XtVH0

It seems pretty obvious the creators of this moronic unimaginative hateful video clip convinced these girls they were filiming a legit video that praised the sex appeal of big girls. I have to admit it's refreshing to not see a storm of insults from the youtube cretins that typically respond to these things.

These guys would be surprised at how quickly their financial status would change if they DID produce a legitimate Fat Girls Gone Wild series of videos.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:32 PM   #2
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3PqS9XtVH0

It seems pretty obvious the creators of this moronic unimaginative hateful video clip convinced these girls they were filiming a legit video that praised the sex appeal of big girls. I have to admit it's refreshing to not see a storm of insults from the youtube cretins that typically respond to these things.

These guys would be surprised at how quickly their financial status would change if they DID produce a legitimate Fat Girls Gone Wild series of videos.

This was already discussed in detail in another thread I do believe
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #3
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
This was already discussed in detail in another thread I do believe
Ooooh yes... and like a nasty rash, it resurfaces. I hate this shit.

I think it's on YouTube in a few places and the one I saw had plenty of disgusting comments.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:51 AM   #4
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

"Due to the sexual mature of this material, you must be a chubby chaser!"

Oh the wit.

-Ty

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Tychondarova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 02:06 AM   #5
mollycoddles

mollycoddles does more than just post hot picsmollycoddles does more than just post hot picsmollycoddles does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychondarova View Post
"Due to the sexual mature of this material, you must be a chubby chaser!"

Oh the wit.

-Ty
Well, that's true, at least.

Not really funny, but true.
mollycoddles is offline   Reply With Quote