Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 08-15-2016, 10:54 PM   #2176
asdfghjk

asdfghjk can now change their title

I wish I actually wore the fashion taste I have.
asdfghjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 04:37 AM   #2177
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk View Post
I wish I actually wore the fashion taste I have.
Why do you not?
Old 08-16-2016, 11:34 AM   #2178
asdfghjk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Why do you not?
Mainly because lack of money, but also because of my size.
Old 08-16-2016, 12:24 PM   #2179
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Mainly because lack of money, but also because of my size.
Hard to find the styles you like in your size? Or you don't like how those styles look in larger sizes? Or you don't feel good about wearing those more fashionable styles at your size?

(or feel free to ignore my questions --I'm always curious about people's feelings and experiences, it is fair to tell me to stop asking questions!)
Old 08-16-2016, 12:57 PM   #2180
asdfghjk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Hard to find the styles you like in your size? Or you don't like how those styles look in larger sizes? Or you don't feel good about wearing those more fashionable styles at your size?

(or feel free to ignore my questions --I'm always curious about people's feelings and experiences, it is fair to tell me to stop asking questions!)
Hrm.. All of the above.
Old 08-16-2016, 01:57 PM   #2181
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Hrm.. All of the above.
To look at it another way, say you won a prize where a college fashion design class will help someone overhaul their wardrobe, and they have a reasonable budget for buying, modifying, and making new clothes to the client's taste. What would you change from what you wear now?
Old 08-22-2016, 02:00 PM   #2182
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jeans are not my friend, considering the combination of IBS swelling, fat, muscle, and curves I have.

But I forgot how good flares look on me.

I tried on a pair today for a lark. Usualy it hits mid thigh and I can tell - nah... This time, it felt like sliding into PERFECT. And they make me feel hot, don't cause agony by touching my waist. Best of al? They my ass look GREAT.

Only thing i need to do is cut off half the pants to make them short enough
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 02:06 PM   #2183
Sculptor

Sculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this board

I confess that I get emotionally attached to some articles of clothing. I think it's perfectly apropos to think, "you know what, pink and orange argyle sweater, I'm never donating you; we've been through some things, you and I, some mostly really good times. I'll never let you go." Sorry, I have something in my eyes.
Sculptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 05:56 AM   #2184
SammyGregory

SammyGregory has said some nice things

I confess I have far too many clothes. Piles on the shelves, a bookshelf inside the closet full, walk in closet, and a 9 drawer dresser :O I also don't like tossing clothes (or shoes for that matter)
SammyGregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 01:20 PM   #2185
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want to get good enough at sewing I can go bespoke on my own ass.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:48 PM   #2186
Tad
mostly harmless

IC that sometimes I get so terribly bores with pants (trousers, slacks, khakis .... whatever you prefer to call them). Most of the time I'm pretty happy that male fashion tends to be pretty boring so I can just pull on the same-old-same-old without really thinking about it, but there are also times I just wish that the 'normal' male wardrobe encompassed a little more in the way of options. I don't even know what I'd want, just that on those days when I look at at half-a-dozen pairs of dress pants in my closet and go "Ugh, not you lot again" I had the option of carrying on to say "So today I'm going to wear XXX" for some non-trouser-value of XXX.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:52 PM   #2187
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Hubby recently wore a kilt and he was hawwwwwt.

Seriously; should totally come back into fashion!!
Old 12-11-2016, 07:01 PM   #2188
Pattie Vincent

Pattie Vincent can now change their title

I don't feel comfortable wearing skinny jean and nowadays it seems that everything in the mall is skinny. I was so happy to find a boot leg jeans in Levi's last night, finally a new pair for me
Pattie Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 07:35 PM   #2189
Pattie Vincent

Pattie Vincent can now change their title

Why not? If you don't then it's not you right?
Pattie Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 02:45 AM   #2190
domenc2

domenc2 has said some nice things

Women are naturally sensitive to fashion, don't you think?
domenc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 04:55 PM   #2191
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I want these dresses!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:15 PM   #2192
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
IC that I want these dresses!
Ohhhh so pretty, I love teal and the striped one is just adorable!
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:35 PM   #2193
Mamie Jennings

Mamie Jennings has said some nice things

I really want to have some cosplay clothes....but they cost to many money
Mamie Jennings is offline   Reply With Quote