Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 01-09-2006, 05:21 PM   #1
Egbert Souse
South America, probably.

Egbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default " 'Phantom of the Opera Surpasses 'Cats'...

...becomes longest running show in the history of Broadway!!!"

I guess i'll say no more.

No, yes i will........

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre am glad to be outta the music biz.
Egbert Souse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 06:54 PM   #2
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"Longest running show on Broadway" is kind of like saying "Tallest man to ascend Mt. Everest". So what?
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 08:41 PM   #3
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Spring time for Hitler and Germany...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:23 AM   #4
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey! I'll give you the Cats ref, but I like some of the music from Phantom.

To borrow from what I used to say to my brother every time my mother'd run to the store and leave us alone together... Let's fist fight.
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:34 AM   #5
Wilson Barbers
Full-time Fanta-sizer

Wilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Me, I've long believed that the ascendance of Andrew Lloyd Webber has been one of the root causes of the near ruination of musical theater.

So woddya think of the news that Johnny Depp's gonna be Sweeney Todd?
Old 01-10-2006, 07:44 AM   #6
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Never much cared for Sweeney Todd, Wilson. I hate eating meat pies what taste like dudes in need of a haircut. But Depp does like the creepy roles, doesn't he? Can he sing?

I guess we'll find out.
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 09:37 AM   #7
Wilson Barbers
Full-time Fanta-sizer

Wilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not a big Sondheim fan either (like him more as a writer than a composer), but I've really gotta wonder whether Depp can be an imposing as the role demands . . .
Old 01-10-2006, 11:19 AM   #8
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Am I the only fat girl alive who hates Johnny Depp???
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote