Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 01-09-2006, 09:19 PM   #51
Aliena

Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie
I just got a Nokia 3220. I like it. Besides, it's purple. My favorite color.

The resolution isn't as good as my digital cam (obviously) but for quick snaps it's nice to have. We got this pic last year with my daughter's camera phone. Somebody, not me fortunately, had a very bad day.

The first thought that popped into my mind when I looked at this picture was, "Hmmm, when did my drunk brother move next to Miss Vickie?"

The camara phone that I got for Christmas is a Nokia 6102. I still have to get back to the mall to get the right computer plug in for download purposes. I am hoping it takes nice pictures; well they look nice on the camara anyways!

Thanks for sharing!
Aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 09:53 PM   #52
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
Damned glad that's not my car...

Hey, Vick! Instead of just reading about your moose sightings I can now see them! Cool. Beautiful blues in that, but I still want to see more of you.
You're incorrigible, you know that? Now all those rumors about us are going to start up again. You cheeky monkey, you.

And yeah, that car was pretty funny; just another boring trip to Costco with the girls. The weirdest thing was that the young lady who was driving the car didn't seem the slightest bit embarrassed. I'd have been MORTIFIED!!!

Aliena, I think that the 6102 is the phone that my daughter Amelia has. If it is, it's a much nicer phone than what I have. But hey, mine's PUUUURPLE. And it has these cool glowy lights on the sides that blink red yellow and green when the phone rings. So I'll never lose it in my purse -- handy, given the bottomless satchel that carries my "must have's" for any given day. Enjoy your phone; I know I like mine, since I don't feel comfortable carrying our 'spensive $400 Canon digital in the car with me, just in case I see something charming or funny.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 09:54 PM   #53
crownofswords

crownofswords has said some nice things

Quote:
I just got a Nokia 3220. I like it. Besides, it's purple. My favorite color.

The resolution isn't as good as my digital cam (obviously) but for quick snaps it's nice to have. We got this pic last year with my daughter's camera phone. Somebody, not me fortunately, had a very bad day.

hahaha

that picture just demands the words OWNED 'shopped over the top!
crownofswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 01:09 PM   #54
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You're incorrigible, you know that? Now all those rumors about us are going to start up again. You cheeky monkey, you.
Can't help it, when your cheeks are as big as mine, there's no alternative...

Quote:
And yeah, that car was pretty funny; just another boring trip to Costco with the girls. The weirdest thing was that the young lady who was driving the car didn't seem the slightest bit embarrassed. I'd have been MORTIFIED!!!
Me, too, Vick. I wonder if AAA solves those problems...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote