Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-04-2005, 01:16 PM   #1
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Ladies has this ever happened to you?? LOL

I had just gotten out of the shower. I was still damp (Calm down gentlemen) and I sat down in front of my mirror to dry my hair. I had pushed my belly up against the counter door to do this. When I finished I pushed myself back and my bellybotton made a sound that went - "pop". It had sucktioned up against the wood door and when I pulled back it made a pop sound like when you blow a bubble with gum! (Sorta)

I'm still laughing about this!! LOL

SandieZ
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 03:03 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can't say that has happend, but I'll admit to a giggle when I'm just out of the shower and my upper arm hits my side and makes a very loud "clap" sound.... lol

Old 10-04-2005, 04:57 PM   #3
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community

No, that hasn't happened to me, but My bathroom is sooo tiny it's just a bit bigger than a closet. You have to sit sideways on the toilet, (That's anyone... not just me) And it has an odd sized claw foot tub, which I have to enter from the front and pull myself up. I'm sure it's a sight for sore eyes!
lol, and getting out... too...

I have to move very stealth-like... lol

~Allie
BBWMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 05:34 PM   #4
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Adventures in the bathroom (wink). I'm just tall enough that after I get out of the shower, I usually lift my bare belly onto the bathroom counter as I stand in front of the mirror drying my hair. It lets me get closer to the mirror, and as a bonus it takes some of the load off my feet too. The weather will soon be cooling down, so I'd better remember to feel the countertop with my hand before I do that. My belly sure spreads out on the countertop, and once in a while my husband hears me shriek because that counter got soooo cold overnight!

Sue
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 05:36 PM   #5
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

OK sooooo...

So far I'm the only one who had the stupid belly button thingy happen! LOL

FIGURES!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 06:15 PM   #6
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was sitting on one of those hard, plastic chairs that sort of dips down in the center. As my name was called, a popping noise was made. I was in the e.r. so you can say I provided entertainment for the rest of the clientele.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:42 PM   #7
saucywench

Default Ooooohhhh, hahahahaha, yes it has

--but not in that exact way.

A few years ago my roommate and I were at my computer, chairs side by side, chatting with a friend. It was summer and we weren't wearing much, as I recall. She was typing and I was leaning over to watch, my belly pressed against the outside of her leg. I found myself getting too warm and when I pulled back to allow more air to circulate, I discovered that my belly button had become suctioned to her leg, and when I sat back the separation sounded like a champagne bottle being uncorked. We giggled ourselves silly over that, and it's a story I tell in chat from time to time.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:42 PM   #8
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I accidentally fumbled a vaccuum cleaner extension and established suction with my midsection. Talk about weird sounds and unusual tactile sensations. Although observers found it to be first-rate physical comedy, I have no desire to return to the procedure that brought me my first encounter with involuntary suction.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 08:50 PM   #9
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've had the tummy suction thing happen, though not under those particular circumstances. Fluffy bodies make fun sounds
seavixen is offline   Reply With Quote