Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-11-2012, 10:45 AM   #276
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Coming close to midday here in France and craving for a good hamburger.

Oh! Me too! I am going out with a friend this afternoon to get really good fatty burgers and fries!! Can't wait!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #277
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Oh! Me too! I am going out with a friend this afternoon to get really good fatty burgers and fries!! Can't wait!
Lol,
Time for evening diner now for me and I'm getting hungry : I'm graving for bacon.
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:55 PM   #278
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A Butterfinger blizzard... a foot of snow outside, and I want ice cream.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #279
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Onion rings, I've been craving them for days. I love Popeye's onion rings but I don't have one near me and I want good quality onion rings not the nasty frozen kind from the store.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:59 AM   #280
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cabbage Rolls! I've been craving them since we had them last week. 3 rolls were just not enough for me I guess XP

UGH.
and simultaneously craving Chinese Buffet Food. Like. Bad. xD
Old 11-13-2012, 05:08 AM   #281
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard...
Preferably Large, and more than one.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #282
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I craved stuffed clams so I went to a pub and had them and a nice glass of wine. It's nice when you can scratch an itch.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:57 AM   #283
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm craving for mussels with french fries
Old 12-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #284
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

stir-fry chow mein noodles with sliced onion, celery, cabbage, broccoli.. and any meat I might have in the fridge.

Or a trip to Panda Express...
Old 12-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #285
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

5 Guys Burgers and Fries.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:46 PM   #286
Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fast food.

If I was a millionare, I could seriously right this second blow like $100 on fast food and be the happiest little piggy for a while lmao.

Monster roast beef sandwiches n curly fries from Arby's, Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers pizza from Pizza Hut, McDoubles n fries from McDonalds, Chicken Nuggets from Burger King, Steak Nachos and Baja Blast from Taco Bell, Spicy Italian footlongs with double meat and cheese from Subway and omfg Chinese Buffet Food. Ughnnn

Worst part is I'm sober, just haven't had greasy fast food [I had subway twice last week] in what feels like FOREVER.

...You know, Re-reading this, I may have a problem..

Last edited by Your Plump Princess; 12-10-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Your Plump Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #287
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want Mama's yeast rolls,a pot of perfect rice,a pot of brown beef gravy,and a pan of perfect cheap salsbury steaks.

My favorite meal as a kid.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #288
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Craving pizza but the streets are too icy to go out, and pizza dough takes too long to make.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #289
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A big mac .

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:34 PM   #290
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I always crave Chinese. Always. Even a day after I've had it. Even 2 hours after I've had it. Always. Want. Chinese.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:26 AM   #291
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

McRibs. Also, Arby's curly fries.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:12 AM   #292
Your Plump Princess

I'M NOT ALONE? I tried to rep you but couldn't, but it made me flail with a little joy.

I'm a Chinese-a-holic, Through 'n' through!.. uh.. too! ..?

HAH. Rhymed.

Currently Craving sausage and cheese... probably because it's in my fridge, but off-limits till NEXT FRIDAY.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #293
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
I'M NOT ALONE? I tried to rep you but couldn't, but it made me flail with a little joy.

I'm a Chinese-a-holic, Through 'n' through!.. uh.. too! ..?

HAH. Rhymed.

Currently Craving sausage and cheese... probably because it's in my fridge, but off-limits till NEXT FRIDAY.
I can't rep you either. Dims hates us. I LOVE CHINESE.

Twins.

I'm still craving Chinese.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #294
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

A liverwurst sandwich.

Why? Dude, I have no idea...
Old 12-17-2012, 06:02 AM   #295
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

Pizza Hut. I don't live near one for delivery, though, and the nearest one always has some sky-high meth addict working tables. Therefore, my order is never right.

Going out of town in a couple of weeks, though, so I'm hoping the itch will be scratched for some pizza.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:12 AM   #296
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a really great meal a few weeks ago at a staff party and I am totally craving it. Lobster Mac & Cheese followed by a chocolate banana bread pudding with toffee flavoured whipped cream. It was sooo good. My co-worker and I were talking today and we are both still craving the mac & cheese, haha. I have to see if it's still the Sunday special...
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:42 AM   #297
I'm Not Zoidberg

I'm Not Zoidberg can now change their title

Durian.

No, I'm not kidding. I love durian. Unfortunately they smell so damn horrible I won't bring a durian into the house, so I only get to eat it if I happen to be at a Southeast Asian restaurant where it's offered (and sadly, it often isn't).

Oh well. If I'm still craving tomorrow, there's a Cambodian place just a short drive from here that usually has it. Here's to hoping.
I'm Not Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #298
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I STILL want a dang big mac....can't eat one yet due to a tonsillectomy.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #299
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want a six pack of Verner's. I haven't had the stuff in ages and I just feel like some of that spicy soda. The burps are awesome with it too.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:49 PM   #300
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Zoidberg View Post
Durian.

No, I'm not kidding. I love durian.
Durian ... the gift that keeps on giving. For me, at least -- I keep burping it up for hours. And while I sort of like the taste the first time around, it doesn't improve with repetition.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote