Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #301
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pigs in a Blanket...and that's good cause I just made a big bunch of them and am waiting for them to cook.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:32 AM   #302
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chinese....
still... LOL.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #303
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x
Chinese....
still... LOL.
still feelin' you're pain, sister! LMAO.

*Edit: And I'm craving more Boonesfarm. That damn cheap "wine" is so delicious. It's like Soda. I was nice and shared my bottle of "Holiday Cheer" with my friend this morning so I'm left wanting more more more

Last edited by Your Plump Princess; 12-26-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Your Plump Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #304
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Reese's peanut butter bells, trees, cups, and.. ooh.. the valentine's day candy should be on the shelf by now..
Old 12-29-2012, 10:57 AM   #305
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm craving a good Reuben, so I'm making one.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:40 PM   #306
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

Green Chile burrito and some rolled tacos from Filiberto’s. Times like this I miss Arizona.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:19 AM   #307
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thai food from my favourite place downtown. Hmm, might just go there for my birthday.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:52 PM   #308
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm craving garlic broccoli and veggie chow mein from my favorite chinese place.. I am planning on going there for lunch tomorrow since it's my first day in two weeks when i have a break from the kiddos.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #309
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well I was craving Chinese, but I had A LOT of chinese yesterday (never enough though)... the other thing I had been craving was Subway. BUT I had that today.

So I guess the one thing I am craving right now... just food in general. Stir fry sounds good... Flat Top Grill anyone? :P
Old 01-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #310
dharmabean
♥ ɢråтıтuɗɛ◦ɢåӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG THAI FOOD!! I miss seattle right now. I miss the Banyun Tree. I miss fucking phenomenal Thai food.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:12 AM   #311
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

There is a place in Nashville called "The Mellow Mushroom" they have a pizza called The Philosofers (I know I butched the spelling on that) Pie it has an oil and garlic sauce and mushrooms and ..and..a whole bunch of other incredibleness. And as hubby and I are going to Nashville I'm sure that a pizza is in my future..salivating too much to write more..LOL
Old 01-15-2013, 11:13 AM   #312
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLadyJ View Post
There is a place in Nashville called "The Mellow Mushroom" they have a pizza called The Philosofers (I know I butched the spelling on that) Pie it has an oil and garlic sauce and mushrooms and ..and..a whole bunch of other incredibleness. And as hubby and I are going to Nashville I'm sure that a pizza is in my future..salivating too much to write more..LOL
The Mellow Mushroom is the shit!!!

I went there recently and tried their Cosmo(?)!!
Ugh. Everything they create is divine!!!
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:26 AM   #313
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

I love Mellow Mushroom. The one here in town is about 6 blocks from my office. Philosopher’s Pie is great along with the Mighty Meaty. Last time I went I tried the Bayou Bleu and I now have a new favorite.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #314
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Craving a Nanaimo bar. I have a serious sweet tooth today
Old 01-16-2013, 06:48 PM   #315
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Nachos and cheese. Tried to make some, but I over-microwaved the shredded cheese. Blech.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:06 PM   #316
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want a veggie pastie. (Michigander food) I am going to attempt to make some this weekend. I gotta hit the store for some ingredients. I sooo want one now! Too bad i live too far away from the pastie shop my grandma always gets them in Flint..
Old 01-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #317
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ice Cream of any kind
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:30 AM   #318
Victoria08

Pizza! A really thin crust with peppers, mushrooms, and ham.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:31 AM   #319
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chocolat. >< Maybe even watching the movie too.
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:34 AM   #320
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

... a hot chocolate ! It is soo cold today in France
Old 01-20-2013, 11:20 PM   #321
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

french bread pizza with pepperoni and Italian sausage
Old 01-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #322
x0emnem0x

Pizza bread or a 16" club sub from my favorite place inside the bank we use around here... most delicious food.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:47 AM   #323
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers Pizza from Pizza hut and some damn Cheesy Breadsticks!

I haven't had Pizza hut in FOREVER, let alone a stuffed crust! Ahh, I can taste it!

Also; Chinese food, still, but hoping to get my 'fix' soon fingers crossed..
Old 02-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #324
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers Pizza from Pizza hut and some damn Cheesy Breadsticks!

I haven't had Pizza hut in FOREVER, let alone a stuffed crust! Ahh, I can taste it!

Also; Chinese food, still, but hoping to get my 'fix' soon fingers crossed..
I hear ya on wanting Pizza hut!! We lived in a college town and Pizza Hut and Papa John's left town.. how does that happen?! I love stuffed crust!!

I want chinese food too. I'm thinking of making something delicious for lunch tomorrow..
Old 02-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #325
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Chinese food always sounds good.. even right after you've had some chinese food.