Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #351
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

bbq pulled pork... so I just put a pork butt in the slow cooker on slow for overnight.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:47 PM   #352
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chex Mix Muddy Buddies (premade), Polar Brand Cream Soda and Fried hand pies - apple with glaze. But alas the store was out of ALL THREE!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #353
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

it's been a really rough day and i want to drown my sorrows in cookies/cakes.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:33 PM   #354
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chinese. Yup it's been awhile but the craving is back.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #355
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

M&M's coconut...Want. Now.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:53 AM   #356
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Right now i am craving proffitteroles with lashings of chocolate sauce and fresh whipped cream.
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:31 AM   #357
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lately I've been craving yellow cake donuts with a chocolate icing. Can't get enough.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:02 AM   #358
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Right now I am craving French toast, otherwise known as eggy bread. For those of you who don't know what it is. It is bread dipped in a mixture of beaten egg and milk and then fried. I want some really bad
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:22 AM   #359
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Me too. But I don't have any french bread, or any white bread to make french toast. All I have is squaw and pumpernickel.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:17 AM   #360
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
Right now I am craving French toast, otherwise known as eggy bread.
What spices do you add to your batter? I used to use some pumpkin pie spice I had hanging around, but I ran out of it. These days I use a dash of allspice and a dash of cinnamon, but I wonder if nutmeg would be better than cinnamon? Also, I find a teaspoon of sugar works wonders: you don't actually taste it, but it seems to bring out the spices.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #361
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I add nutmeg and vanilla to the milk/egg bath.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #362
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Vanilla ice cream and M&M's Peanut Butter flavored candy in one mixture.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:00 PM   #363
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

After the weekend I have had and the news I just found out large large large quantities of junk food (sadly which are highly lacking in my house right now)
Old 05-13-2013, 08:55 AM   #364
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

This probably sounds crazy..but I'm craving cucumber (english) sandwichs on good old soft white bread..mayo only and a little salt and pepper..
Old 06-17-2013, 02:01 PM   #365
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want really good pizza fries.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #366
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deven View Post
What are these wonderous things you speak of?! They sound great!

I'm craving homemade mac n cheese. I may just have to make some this weekend.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:55 PM   #367
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can you guess?
Chinese.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #368
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
What are these wonderous things you speak of?! They sound great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Can you guess?
Chinese.
Chinese pizza fries would be awesome.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:57 PM   #369
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Chinese pizza fries would be awesome.
Now you got me thinking... what would a Chinese pizza consist of... ?
Old 06-21-2013, 11:13 PM   #370
x0emnem0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I was wondering the same thing.
Old 06-22-2013, 06:48 AM   #371
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Quote:
It probably wouldn't have cheese, since so many Chinese are lactose-intolerant. They don't use a lot of tomatoes, either, so you might have a vinegar brown sauce or sweet and sour, depending on what meats and vegetables you choose. Probably a thin crust... it sounds do-able!
Old 06-22-2013, 06:47 PM   #372
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Leave it to Epic Meal Time to feature their version of the Egg-Roll stuffed crust Chinese Pizza.

They use Chinese take-out, just piled on top of Sriracha and Plum sauce. No cheese. Lots and lots of bacon. Not really what I was thinking Chinese pizza would be like.
Old 06-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #373
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fong's Pizza of Des Moines.

Features Gormet pizzas using well-known Chinese dishes with mozzarella. Take a glance at the menu and you'll see what I mean.. like Crab Rangoon, Kung Pao, and Thai Chicken.
Old 06-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #374
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

Quote:
Leave it to Epic Meal Time to feature their version of the Egg-Roll stuffed crust Chinese Pizza.

They use Chinese take-out, just piled on top of Sriracha and Plum sauce. No cheese. Lots and lots of bacon. Not really what I was thinking Chinese pizza would be like.
Curse you, Fuzzy, and your plum sauce.

Now I'm craving some moo shu pork.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #375
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ugh, my Kingdom for a stuffed crust meatlovers from Pizza hut >.O I LOVE Pizza hut so much, I get it like.. once every-other year, if I'm lucky. xD When I have the money, nobody "Feels like" it, and when I don't, everyone is like 'oh my god you suck now I want it'

Oh, and duh, Chinese. Specifically, General Tsao's Chicken, Egg Rolls, Crab Ragoon, and Hot'n'Sour soup! *Floats away on a river of drool*