Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-01-2013, 01:41 PM   #376
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want some ooey gooey lasagna in the worst way!! I am thinking of buying enough cheese and stuff just for a meggie size portion to make after the boys go to bed. I have just enough lasagna noodles to do a small pan. Hubs isn't feeling so hot (sour stormach) so he won't want any.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #377
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I want some ooey gooey lasagna in the worst way!! I am thinking of buying enough cheese and stuff just for a meggie size portion to make after the boys go to bed. I have just enough lasagna noodles to do a small pan. Hubs isn't feeling so hot (sour stormach) so he won't want any.
Oh my god lasagna sounds soooo good.... I haven't had it in ages!
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:07 AM   #378
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I must've been on the same wave length.. On a whim, I purchased a family-size frozen lasagna entree. I've never baked a frozen lasagna before and decided it was time to try it.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:39 AM   #379
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's the middle of the night and all I want is a double-double + Boston cream from Tim's. And maybe a Nanaimo bar on the side.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:52 AM   #380
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want very badly to go sit in the garden patio at http://shrimpnstuff.net/ and eat lots of seafood.

Tracy
Old 07-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #381
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gah, what I wouldn't give for Chinese food!! Egg Rolls, Crab Ragoon, The chicken oooh the spicy chicken..
Old 07-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #382
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Been craving a cold pasta salad for over a week now. Something with olives, peppers, cheese, and some shrimp perhaps.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #383
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
I want very badly to go sit in the garden patio at http://shrimpnstuff.net/ and eat lots of seafood.

Tracy
Gonna have to visit this one next time I'm in the big G. Thanks!
Old 07-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #384
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

Some more of that lentil soup with kielbasa that I made two weeks ago.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #385
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Corned Beef and Cabbage.. I'm craving it SO BAD.

I could live off of this, let me tell ya..
Old 07-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #386
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
Corned Beef and Cabbage.. I'm craving it SO BAD.

I could live off of this, let me tell ya..
DAMN!! ... Off to the store...
Old 07-13-2013, 05:21 PM   #387
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

An open-faced hot roast beef sammich with brown gravy and mashed taters
Old 07-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #388
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
An open-faced hot roast beef sammich with brown gravy and mashed taters
This really brought memories! Time was when you could order this at any restaurant or diner in any town. I don't think you can get them any more -- unless you make your own at home. Too bad!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:27 PM   #389
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
This really brought memories! Time was when you could order this at any restaurant or diner in any town. I don't think you can get them any more -- unless you make your own at home. Too bad!
You're right. Chain restaurants have all but eliminated the "hot" blue-plate specials. Non-chain truck stop cafes and roadside diners tend to still have them, but with the greatest generation disappearing, the blue-plates are going too.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:47 AM   #390
Chubpim

Chubpim has said some nice things

Reading this thread made me crave about 20 different things :-) top 3 at the moment;
- homemade lasagna
- orange chicken with cheese rangoons
- strawberries with whipped cream
Chubpim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:31 PM   #391
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been craving chicken wings for about a year now. It was never something I thought I'd miss. As a kid I didn't like them, but my mom loved them so we always had them around. After I moved from home and was being an adult I'd get some every Wednesday to remind me of my mom. Well that soon turned into a craving. Fast Forward a year from now and I can't find good wings in Seattle. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough but There's this place in AZ called "Native New Yorker," I miss it so. It was a small chain, but the wings were delicious, good sized and, and....fuck I miss them.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #392
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Buffalo Wild Wingz are good. I prefer Wingers. Hooters wings are nasty. imho.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:56 PM   #393
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Buffalo Wild Wingz are good. I prefer Wingers. Hooters wings are nasty. imho.
See, I enjoy hooters' wings as long as they're the breaded Daytona wings. They're the only ones I eat.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #394
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

i've never had the Daytona breading. Hmm.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #395
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm craving a big crunchy salad with some of the yummy dressing leftover from my bro's wedding.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #396
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

candy belts, 7 up and chocolate pie!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:14 PM   #397
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have been craving Doritos for several days now. I finally went to the grocery store today and got some.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:55 PM   #398
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH1701 View Post
I have been craving Doritos for several days now. I finally went to the grocery store today and got some.
Which one? Or would any Dorito do?
Old 09-19-2013, 06:57 PM   #399
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I'm craving C.W.Post. (granola cereal)(It was discontinued in 1994)
Old 09-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #400
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Which one? Or would any Dorito do?
The spicy cheesy ones.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote