Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 02-20-2014, 08:24 AM   #426
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Pizza Fries

When pizza fries are unavailable, would it be possible to make a pizza using potato flour?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:54 PM   #427
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
When pizza fries are unavailable, would it be possible to make a pizza using potato flour?
Actually, the only recipes I see use potato starch.

http://gluten.lovetoknow.com/Gluten_Free_Pizza_Dough
Old 03-02-2014, 04:15 PM   #428
Excellent21

Excellent21 has said some nice things

I also like Pizza.

I make my own pescovegan pizza by hand: I keep to a diet with no milk, red meat, poultry or eggs, only fish, shellfish and plants for philosophical reasons.

Anyways, I use whole grain rye flour sourdough for the pizza dough. Next, I cover it with homemade vegan arugula and basil pesto (I grow both vegetables in my garden while I gather pine nuts from a nature park in my area). Then I use kalamata olives, which I absolutely LOVE, anchovies, lemon pickles and heirloom tomato slices. Finally, I use coat the pizza stone in sunflower oil and bake until I am satisfied with the result. It comes out very nicely and is far more delicious to me than any delivery pizza.
Excellent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:07 AM   #429
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sausage McGiddle. Maybe two.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:33 AM   #430
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

General Tso's chicken
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:29 PM   #431
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pizza with black olives, mushrooms, sausage, and extra cheese.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:08 PM   #432
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
Pizza with black olives, mushrooms, sausage, and extra cheese.
IMO, this is the perfect pizza. As long as it has canned mushrooms. It's a quirk of mine that I only like mushrooms on pizza if they come from a jar or tin.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:21 PM   #433
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A sandwich made with meatloaf we have leftover from the other night... with cheese and hot sauce on white bread. Think I'll go make it.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #434
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

KitKats. Any flavor.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:26 AM   #435
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A big, fat, juicy hamburger
Old 03-11-2014, 08:13 PM   #436
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chinese:
12 Crab rangoon, general tsao extra spicy with nuts, mongolian beef, 2 combination egg rolls, veg fried rice, 2 chinese donuts, fortune cookie

Everything else:
2 Frisco Melts, lg fry, zesty sauce, and some beer battered onion rings.

Dude, I would eat this all at once. I do not care.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #437
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

currently
this is all i want. I would inhale the entire bag though. Not going to lie.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:48 PM   #438
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chinese....
and Missamanda, omg I love those! Has to be the white fudge ones too. <3
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:14 AM   #439
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Missamanda, omg I love those! Has to be the white fudge ones too. <3
Same. The chocolate ones just gross me out. Too much salt not enough sweet.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:29 PM   #440
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Totally craving Ben & Jerry's ice-cream.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:46 PM   #441
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Totally craving Ben & Jerry's ice-cream.
Pie a la Ben & Jerry's. Before I go to sleep tonite.
Old 03-15-2014, 04:03 PM   #442
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mexican Pizza....there's one in the oven right now

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:06 PM   #443
BigCutieAspen

BigCutieAspen can now change their title

a boat load of sushi :$ its been awhile
BigCutieAspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:46 PM   #444
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Right now? That cheeseburger pizza from Papa John's. I already had it two weeks ago and it was goooooooooood.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:41 PM   #445
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Right now? That cheeseburger pizza from Papa John's. I already had it two weeks ago and it was goooooooooood.
Omg I hated that!
Old 03-20-2014, 10:26 AM   #446
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Japanese Fried Chicken
Old 03-20-2014, 11:43 AM   #447
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jalapeno and chile con queso tamales. Two dozen are in my freezer at home, mocking me as I type these words.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:52 PM   #448
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
Jalapeno and chile con queso tamales. Two dozen are in my freezer at home, mocking me as I type these words.
I bought half a dozen of these bad boys today. This weekend they are going to meet some homemade refried beans!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:36 PM   #449
Chickidee

Chickidee does more than just post hot picsChickidee does more than just post hot picsChickidee does more than just post hot pics

Craving chinese or burger king SO BAD but don't have money. Argh! Want to stuff myself!
Chickidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:08 PM   #450
x0emnem0x

Chinese.... steak... mashed potatoes... anything delicious. MOSTLY CHINESE.