Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-20-2007, 10:30 AM   #76
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I cant get the thought of having indian for lunch out of my head. I think it's cuz i've had a rough week, hubby gets off of work in 1/2 hour and there's a reasonably priced lunch buffet that starts at 11am.. will i go? probably...
Old 07-20-2007, 10:58 AM   #77
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

A tortilla with queso fresco, avocado, and Rotel tomato and peppers.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:00 PM   #78
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Booze.

And Mexican food.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:26 PM   #79
SunKissedLynny

SunKissedLynny has said some nice things

I've been craving these chocolate cakes with whipped cream inside. They arent cupcakes though: they are cylinder-shaped. Ho-Ho's? I know they arent ding dongs, but those sound good too.
SunKissedLynny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 02:04 PM   #80
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

I've been craving my homemade strawberry sundae with whipped cream but I have to get my sugar normal first .....*cries*
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 03:18 PM   #81
Suave 42
On Timeout

Suave 42 has said some nice things
Smile

cappuccino chip ice cream on a waffle cone - heaven's to betsy!
Suave 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:41 PM   #82
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, don't laugh....I went to Dunkin Donuts this morning, begging the girl at the counter for their Maple Cheddar breakfast, which is discontinued, at least for the time being.

The sausage egg & cheese on a bagel was not a good substitute.

I'm starting a petition to bring the maple cheddar back.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:32 PM   #83
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want wedding food.
Little tiny meatballs, fruit on toothpicks and fancy cheese on wheat thins.....

Big giant bowls of punch...and those sparkling fountains full of fizzy water...mmmm
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #84
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm craving something fruity and sweet like Dots or Gummies or Jelly Beans or Swedish Fish.

I had to settle for fresh strawberries. Followed by freeze dried strawberries.

Yeah, I know it sounds good but it didn't hit the spot. *pout*
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 06:07 PM   #85
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Starburst?
Old 08-12-2007, 07:11 PM   #86
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Starburst?
I'd take it. You gots?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 08-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #87
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It would seem in this house, I have a constant ready supply of starburst, M&Ms, Gummis, and Hershey's Kisses. I think I (or Mrs. Fuzzy) has an addiction.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:29 PM   #88
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Swedish Fish.
god that sounds great right now......all gooey and sweet....

or maybe some cinna Bears!
Old 08-13-2007, 01:10 PM   #89
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mmmmmm..cinnamon bears...I like to drink water as I eat them..really makes my tongue burn... ..maybe I DO have a fetish!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:47 PM   #90
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Mmmmmm..cinnamon bears...I like to drink water as I eat them..really makes my tongue burn... ..maybe I DO have a fetish!
LOL yeah maybe you do.

I perfer drinking Dr.Pepper with them..the flavors are amazing together!
Old 08-13-2007, 05:40 PM   #91
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A big slice of that checkerboard cake that SVS posted in another thread.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:20 PM   #92
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

A 1 lb Hickory Cheddar Burger at Fuddruckers.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:54 PM   #93
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
A 1 lb Hickory Cheddar Burger at Fuddruckers.
um...

oooof.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:56 PM   #94
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Thai mango salad. Tried this for the first time on a date last night, OMG was sooooo good. I was really impressed on how well mangos and peanuts go together...lol I may even try mango and peanut butter sandwiches lmao!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:33 PM   #95
Lady at Large

Lady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized rep

Quote:
It would seem in this house, I have a constant ready supply of starburst, M&Ms, Gummis, and Hershey's Kisses. I think I (or Mrs. Fuzzy) has an addiction.
Yum, I love toxic waste candy, and I would choose those sort of goodies before cake, cookies or anything else...(except maybe icecream<--which I am craving right now!)
Lady at Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:30 PM   #96
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

I am cursing AnnMarie for this...

I am craving anything on the menu from The Capital Grille. (that's the dinner menu)

But here's my fantasy (since I am having trouble narrowing down what I want):

Go with 4 people and all share the following:

Appetizer
Lobster and Crab Cake

Entrees
A 5 lb Lobster
Dry Aged Steak Au Poivre with a Courvoisier Cream sauce
Double Cut Lamb Chops

Sides
Creamed Spinach
Asparagus with Hollandaise
Potatoes Au Gratin

(Yeah ok, I like rich things!)

I don't think I'd have room for dessert.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:27 PM   #97
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm craving Lemon Meringue pie.
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:35 AM   #98
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am craving Haagen Daas' rum raisin ice cream.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:24 AM   #99
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I want pizza.

Not the crap you get from Pizza Hut or Little Caesar's but the honest to goodness, cheesy, thin crust tons of sausage and onions and homemade sauce pizza.

I think I know what I'm making for dinner. *nods*
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:50 AM   #100
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

potato/pepper/onion hero.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote