Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-22-2007, 12:25 PM   #101
JeanC
Fat chick with a gun

JeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this board

Pizza, Papa Murphy's or Pizza Perfection it doesn't matter. If I don't get pizza soon I am going to go completely nuts (as opposed to simply nuts at the moment ).

I just may have to make it myself since the budget won't cover take out this week, I think I have enough stuff to put together a simple cheese pizza, I just wish I still had pizza dough in the deep freeze so I could have a head start on it.
JeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:14 PM   #102
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

A snickers bar... for a couple of days...I wish they would make a sugar-free one.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:34 PM   #103
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is the crack cocaine equivalent of junk food:

TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:50 PM   #104
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oh yeah....oh yeah, tracijo...that's it...mmmmmmm...red x in a box......
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:31 PM   #105
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
A snickers bar... for a couple of days...I wish they would make a sugar-free one.
Maybe you can concoct something using the sugar free versions of the components?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:32 PM   #106
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
oh yeah....oh yeah, tracijo...that's it...mmmmmmm...red x in a box......
I don't know about you...but I need more.

I'm hooked already!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 08-22-2007, 06:58 PM   #107
CuteyChubb
Queen of Hearts

CuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging in

A steak and loaded baked potato.

:) Smile, JESUS loves you. (Even if you don't want him to. ;) )
CuteyChubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:04 PM   #108
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I don't know about you...but I need more.

I'm hooked already!
SVS, when I have the money to spend, I've been known to eat 2 boxes a day.

At this rate, sometime soon I'll likely begin selling my aging, sagging body to support my crack(er) habit. And when that doesn't work, I'll take out a second mortgage

Seriously, I looooooooooooooooooooooove those crunchy, cheesy little squares of bliss. When I was living in Malaysia, I had my husband send them to me. And when my family asked what I wanted for Christmas, my only response was Archer Farms Asiago Cheese Crackers. I got a gigantic plastic bag filled with .... crack(er) crumbs. Dignity/schmignity. I licked them out of the bag.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:11 PM   #109
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
...my only response was Archer Farms Asiago Cheese Crackers. I got a gigantic plastic bag filled with .... crack(er) crumbs. Dignity/schmignity. I licked them out of the bag.
Ahhhh! Mystery solved!!! I only saw the red x as well. Now those crackers sound DELISH. And what do you mean, junk food??
Old 08-22-2007, 07:17 PM   #110
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Well, crap. I didn't realize that you guys couldn't see the picture. Idiot me, I thought Mossy was talking about some kind of recreational drug I hadn't heard of (red x).
Old 08-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #111
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lol.......
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 04:24 PM   #112
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

summer: shish kabob or anything Churrasco-style or grilled et al (wahoo! outdoorsy!), chili & cornbread, ribs & bbq (ooh, almost typed "bbw" lol OK, maybe I will leave it next time ), pudding pops, peach pie, panini sandwiches with ciabatta bread, bing cherries, mango , Maine blueberries... and messy or fruit saladishy stuff like pomegranates, star fruit, and the asian pears I'm hooked on

autumn: candy apples, screaming apples, applesauce, apple kretsky, apple cobbler, and so on and so forth... it's New England, afterall hmm.. cotton candy and homemade popcorn balls, too! how could I almost forget those Superbowl party things that leave my whole kitchen sticky?

spring: baked beans, brown bread in those cans with or without raisins, frou frou pinwheel sandwiches that take forever to make and two seconds to eat, fruit & creme or yogurt crepes, shepherd's pie, malted milk balls, & stale Peep™s

winter: homemade soups, going out to hot pot places, chowders, platanos, baked alaska, Trappist Monk preserves from Spencer on spelt bread or apple butter on english muffins, beef fondue, creme brulee, and pretty much anything else custardy, gooey, and warm... like rice pudding
Old 08-24-2007, 04:25 PM   #113
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default oh, no, I left something out!

Lilly will back me up 100% on this...

Autumn, part deux: APPLE CIDER DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2007, 11:58 PM   #114
Count Zero
Dethroned Emperor

Count Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCount Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've wanted Bailey's Irish Creme Brownie Ice Cream ever since the ice cream shop here stopped selling it.

It was the best ice cream on Earth, and they only had it for a week! It's just cruel to do that to people.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:23 PM   #115
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I really want some cream soda right now... really, reallllly, reeeallllllyyy badly!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:36 PM   #116
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I fancy a curry...
Old 10-05-2007, 03:33 PM   #117
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

I would love a sausage right now - smirk- The kind with cheese that the squirt burns your mouth. OMG I'm leaving this thread now, because my craving is just wrong! lmao!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:55 PM   #118
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh My. Now I'm craving some grilled hot links...
Old 10-09-2007, 05:26 PM   #119
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chinese dumplings and crab Rangoons.

I've totally found some really great recipes and I'm anxious to try these when I get paid. The best thing about it is..if they are awesome like I imagine..they'll freeze and I can have them anytime..

WOO HOOOOOO
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:39 PM   #120
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chocolate cake...................REALLY GOOD Chocolate Cake!!!!!!!!!!
Kara

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:10 PM   #121
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

sigh...this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
Supersonic jalapeno cheeseburger, tater tots, and Route 44 cherry limeade.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:14 PM   #122
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fries, with chili on top and cheese.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:17 PM   #123
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Smoked cheese and fat salty pistachio nuts (though I'm told that pistachios are technically fruit).
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:33 PM   #124
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm craving pumpkin pie.

In massive doses. LOL *yay thanksgiving in just over a month yayayayay*
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:50 PM   #125
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm craving a big pizza... like deep dish... mmmmmmm....