Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-23-2007, 09:54 AM   #126
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm craving lettuce wraps and chicken with almond and cashew nuts from PF Changs and something from Cinnabon Oh my anything from Cinnabon would be fabulous right now.

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:22 AM   #127
Bafta1

Bafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Well, yes. Paw-Paw:

BTW, I am craving Fish.
Surely not. That's a papaya, not a paw-paw. A paw-paw is the same as a prickly pear. Didn't anyone see Jungle Book?

Since I gave up smoking a month ago all I crave is chocolate. Lindt make this chocolate called Swiss Classic filled with a buttery, creamy filling and it is to die for. I never saw the stuff in the lindt part of the chocolate section in US stores though so I'm sorry that most of you can't try it because, if you have a sweet tooth like me, you'll never want any other type of chocolate again. It is superlative.

Last edited by Bafta1; 10-23-2007 at 11:26 AM.
Bafta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:36 PM   #128
CandySmooch

CandySmooch can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCandySmooch can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well for several months (the last month of my pregnancy & few months after I gave birth) I was craving homeade Lipton Onion Dip.......I couldn't get enough of the stuff! It was like crack to me and I was going through a tub every few days although I know I'm over that craving as I've had this last tub in the fridge for a month. I've been on the giant hershey bar kick for a few months now - the Symphony milk chocolate one - I must go through phases cuz I remember when I was buying the white chocolate hershey Hugs for a couple months then I moved on to PB M&M's.......so apparently I just move in cycles and its usually only the sweet stuff I crave constantly.
CandySmooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:53 PM   #129
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
I'm craving pumpkin pie.

In massive doses. LOL *yay thanksgiving in just over a month yayayayay*
Yes! It's getting around that time of year. On both Thanksgiving and Christmas we have pumpkin pie, so that's a double yay. Not to mention the whole feast dealy.

Also, I have big baked potatoe craving right now. Maybe with chilli and cheese. >_>
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #130
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm craving a pot roast with carrots and onions and dark brown gravy to pour on my garlic mashed potatoes.

Plus an A & W root beer.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:26 PM   #131
CravInTheCurves88

CravInTheCurves88 can now change their title
Talking What are you Cravin!!!!!!!!!

O man right now i am cravin ben & jerrys chunky monkey!!!!!!!!! ....

Hm maybe if it wasnt so cold out i would go get it but no!.. :-P
CravInTheCurves88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:31 PM   #132
CravInTheCurves88

Talking hmm

I also am cravin, pizza hut cheesey bread YUM YUM!!!!!!!!

YUM YUM!
Old 11-15-2007, 05:32 PM   #133
CravInTheCurves88

Talking hmm

He he he hehehe
Old 11-15-2007, 05:32 PM   #134
CravInTheCurves88

Talking hmm

I also am cravin, pizza hut cheesey bread YUM YUM!!!!!!!!

YUM YUM![
Old 11-15-2007, 09:43 PM   #135
I Like Tang

I Like Tang has said some nice things

oh sweetheart, your cute...you get chunky monkey tommorrow! unless you want vermonty python?
Old 11-15-2007, 09:45 PM   #136
CravInTheCurves88

Smile :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Like Tang View Post
oh sweetheart, your cute...you get chunky monkey tommorrow! unless you want vermonty python?
I love u <3333333333
Old 11-16-2007, 12:56 AM   #137
k1009
Cirque du Carnage

k1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 club

Slow cooked pork belly, with a kecap manis reduction. Won't get it as I'm having Italian tonight.

Poo to the pork but yay for the enormous gelato bar they've got going.
k1009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:52 AM   #138
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Corned beef hash, fried crispy with two eggs over easy, butter fried hash browns and a toasted, buttery, English muffin. And a large, freshly squeezed OJ which I never get because of the heartburn. Boo, hiss.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:10 AM   #139
CravInTheCurves88

Talking mmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1009 View Post
Slow cooked pork belly, with a kecap manis reduction. Won't get it as I'm having Italian tonight.

Poo to the pork but yay for the enormous gelato bar they've got going.
mmmm sounds so good ....
Old 11-16-2007, 07:11 AM   #140
CravInTheCurves88

Red face :-p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Corned beef hash, fried crispy with two eggs over easy, butter fried hash browns and a toasted, buttery, English muffin. And a large, freshly squeezed OJ which I never get because of the heartburn. Boo, hiss.
Boo for heartburn... i love hashbrowns <3333333333333
Old 11-16-2007, 07:31 AM   #141
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Awww, aren't you a cheery one!

Right now I have a gigantic craving for pumpkin pie! It's that time of year!

Also, I have a bit of a fast food craving today! I think I'll head on over to like Wendy's or Arbies for lunch, don't know what I want yet, I'm just really craving some fast food today. For once, anyway, usually I'm not stellar on fast food.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:00 AM   #142
CravInTheCurves88

Talking :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Serenade View Post
Awww, aren't you a cheery one!

Right now I have a gigantic craving for pumpkin pie! It's that time of year!

Also, I have a bit of a fast food craving today! I think I'll head on over to like Wendy's or Arbies for lunch, don't know what I want yet, I'm just really craving some fast food today. For once, anyway, usually I'm not stellar on fast food.
ha ha im very hyper :-p i love being happy.. but o my ya im having tacobell and yes pumpkin pie does sure sound yummy in the tummy
Old 11-16-2007, 10:34 AM   #143
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My stomach is gurgling and churning since i haven't eaten yet and am totally craving a bowl of ooey gooey mac n cheese
Old 11-16-2007, 10:37 AM   #144
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A big bowl of pasta and a hunk of warm, crusty garlic bread.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:49 AM   #145
CravInTheCurves88

Talking :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
My stomach is gurgling and churning since i haven't eaten yet and am totally craving a bowl of ooey gooey mac n cheese
O man i could go for some mac and cheese YUMMMM <333
Old 11-16-2007, 10:50 AM   #146
CravInTheCurves88

Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
A big bowl of pasta and a hunk of warm, crusty garlic bread.
that does sound amazingly good
Old 11-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #147
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

er... I believe there already is a food craving thread...
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:05 PM   #148
CravInTheCurves88

Default hm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
er... I believe there already is a food craving thread...
o well i thought there should be more than one
Old 11-16-2007, 04:07 PM   #149
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

rum and raisin ice cream!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:52 PM   #150
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm craving one craving thread.

(threads merged.)
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 11-16-2007 at 04:56 PM.
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote