Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-03-2007, 09:06 PM   #176
SexybbwTiffanyLynn

SexybbwTiffanyLynn can now change their title

I want some of the cookies that come in a tin yummmmm
Old 12-03-2007, 09:28 PM   #177
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm craving a Chicago deep-dish pizza... and some french fries...
Old 12-04-2007, 06:53 AM   #178
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have been pretty much living off cookies for 4 days so right now I'm craving VEGETABLES! I want a huge, fresh, crisp, crunchy salad SOOOOO badly!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:55 PM   #179
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tres leches cake....warm. Heavy on the leches, especially the sweetened condensed milk. Like really really really craving.

There is a sugar free version of this....right?

Second place - warm rice pudding with pineapple and no cinnamon on top.

eta: sorry to pull up an oldie but goodie thread...I had to get it out of my system.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:28 PM   #180
MrsSunGoddess

MrsSunGoddess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrsSunGoddess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
Tres leches cake....warm. Heavy on the leches, especially the sweetened condensed milk. Like really really really craving.

There is a sugar free version of this....right?

Second place - warm rice pudding with pineapple and no cinnamon on top.

eta: sorry to pull up an oldie but goodie thread...I had to get it out of my system.
Mmm, rice pudding sounds amazing, I don't like cinnamon on it either. Rice pudding made me think of a New Mexican custard called Natillas, it's so yummy and fluffy, minus the cinnamon, of course! Ohhh, I want some now!

Coco Chanel
MrsSunGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:37 AM   #181
BeerMe

BeerMe can now change their title

Mac & Cheese. Not the Kraft kinds but the shit that's made from scratch.

I always get hungry for stuff I don't have late at night.
BeerMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:24 PM   #182
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i am just craving (good) food in general. my fridge/freezer is pretty empty atm.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 05:31 PM   #183
mybluice

mybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot pics

Everything I saw in the bakery tonight......cheesecake, italian creme cake, red velvet cake, eclairs, blueberry pie, black cherry pie, scones, peach cobbler, blackberry cobbler, lemon tarts.....there were so many I couldn't make a decision....so I left
mybluice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 05:05 AM   #184
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

A cherry coke, but a real one at a soda fountain with cherry syrup added. Not the canned crap.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:45 AM   #185
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chips and salsa or nachos
Old 08-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #186
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm craving some of these... and its less than a month till i get to have them again (one of the many great things I'm looking forward to about returning to the US)
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 07:49 PM   #187
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

banana bread and cream cheese.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:32 PM   #188
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
banana bread and cream cheese.
OH, I am going to crave that now. Two of my favorite things. I think I might have to bake tomorrow. The problem is, the banana bread is actually better the day after it is baked, and I usually don't have that much willpower.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:50 PM   #189
jamie
...tickled...

I don't have the willpower either Bunny - so I buy it at the fresh market..

Now I am craving SVS's SunnyDoodles. Never seen them, but I am sure I would love them.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:51 PM   #190
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am craving these shortbread owl cookies

and i want to make some.. they are SO CUTE!
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #191
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Bump!

Yes, i'm necro-posting this thread. But I really thought there wasn't a craving thread until I did a search and voila!

I think it's a good idea so i'm reviving it!

I go through craving phases. Right now all I crave for dinner is breakfast. Mostly toast and eggs with cheese.

You?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:29 PM   #192
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Breakfast foods for dinner (to me) is like homemade waffles with maple syrup, fried eggs, bacon and/or link sausage, and grits.

However, I'm craving those smallish waffle like caramel-filled discs that you put over a hot cup of tea/cocoa that I can never remember the name. Funny, its also the one thing I'd import.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:02 PM   #193
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pork, sauerkraut, and mashed potatoes (24 hours to go...)
Old 12-31-2011, 03:14 PM   #194
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love breakfast at dinner in the wintertime. It's comfort food, and I totally crave comfort food when it's cold and dark out.

If I make it myself, I usually have yellow grits (cooked slow and creamed up with half & half and butter) and a fried or poached egg. If I have breakfast out at night, I go for pancakes.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:17 PM   #195
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Breakfast foods for dinner (to me) is like homemade waffles with maple syrup, fried eggs, bacon and/or link sausage, and grits.

However, I'm craving those smallish waffle like caramel-filled discs that you put over a hot cup of tea/cocoa that I can never remember the name. Funny, its also the one thing I'd import.
IIRC, they are called stroopwafels. You can order them through Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...sprefix=stroop
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #196
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm craving..anything! But especially macaroni cheese or chinese. But I'm at home with my parents, so neither of these is going to happen. Sad times!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #197
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

something.. eggy.. cheesy.. wrapped in a warm tortilla
Old 01-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #198
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
IIRC, they are called stroopwafels. You can order them through Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...sprefix=stroop
Stoopwafels! SamanthaNY also sent me a message for this. Ah.. where would I be without Amazon.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:14 AM   #199
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

An Arby's Jamocha shake!
Old 01-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #200
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Seafood...I'm craving like mad for seafood. I'll be having it for lunch tomorrow, just not sure from where or exactly what yet.

Tracy