Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-13-2012, 03:07 PM   #201
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Sushi.... it's been awhile.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #202
Delightfully Peculiar

Delightfully Peculiar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDelightfully Peculiar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoCynth View Post
I am craving these shortbread owl cookies

and i want to make some.. they are SO CUTE!
These are insanely cute I'm a big fan of owls and cookies.
Delightfully Peculiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #203
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Now I am craving...

The Blood Of My Enemies!

Just kidding... sorry if that joke was already made, I am laze.

But in all seriousness I really want fried chicken and beer.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #204
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Really rare roast beef and Swiss cheese with extra extra mayo and black pepper on a GOOD long roll.

*I'm really picky about bread. I'd rather not eat any if it's not fresh and 'good'.

AND SUSHI!!!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #205
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
Now I am craving...

The Blood Of My Enemies!

Just kidding... sorry if that joke was already made, I am laze.

But in all seriousness I really want fried chicken and beer.
hmmmm enemy blood I need to try mixing that with Nutella.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #206
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
hmmmm enemy blood I need to try mixing that with Nutella.
I have Nutella. Finding enemy blood should not be too difficult. I will eat it ritualistically from their skulls with a plastic spork.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #207
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fat juicy kalamata olives (pit in) and silky baby bocconcini. Yum!
Old 01-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #208
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I have Nutella. Finding enemy blood should not be too difficult. I will eat it ritualistically from their skulls with a plastic spork.
You had me at spork.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #209
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sporks make everything more festive....
Old 01-14-2012, 10:11 PM   #210
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

While I love hazelnuts and chocolate, I'm not sure I want my skull full of it; with that said, I hope I never cross anyone here who might be in possession of a spork.

My own craving right now is for glazed doughnuts, as many as my greedy belly will hold at any given time. I won't surrender tonight, but eventually my craving will come back to haunt me until I give in and just do it.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:23 PM   #211
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
While I love hazelnuts and chocolate, I'm not sure I want my skull full of it; with that said, I hope I never cross anyone here who might be in possession of a spork.

My own craving right now is for glazed doughnuts, as many as my greedy belly will hold at any given time. I won't surrender tonight, but eventually my craving will come back to haunt me until I give in and just do it.
OMG a jelly-filled glazed Krispy Kreme. Come to Mama.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-14-2012, 11:47 PM   #212
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

At the hockey game while waiting in the buffalo wings line, I saw a vendor for Funnel Cake. And their line was twice as long as mine. I.. must.. have.. the funnel cake..
Old 01-15-2012, 12:03 AM   #213
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know I should never have started reading this thread; now I'm going to crave everything mentioned here, starting with doughnuts.

I'm blaming CP for this, just because I don't want to be a responsible adult this evening; I'll be responsible tomorr...no, not tomorrow either, when the doughnuts are fresh.
Old 01-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #214
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was craving a peppermint mocha from Starbucks, so I went and got one.

It was soooo....delicious!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg starbucks-peppermint-mocha-twist.jpg (8.9 KB, 75 views)

Last edited by Surlysomething; 01-15-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #215
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Craving Doughnut Plant coconut cream doughnuts. It's a square glazed doughnut (yes square), filled with a sweet coconut cream, covered with toasted coconut flakes.It's simply sinful.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #216
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
I know I should never have started reading this thread; now I'm going to crave everything mentioned here, starting with doughnuts.

I'm blaming CP for this, just because I don't want to be a responsible adult this evening; I'll be responsible tomorr...no, not tomorrow either, when the doughnuts are fresh.
I have to drive ten miles out of my way to get to Krispy Kreme but dammit, I'm doing it when I'm out tomorrow afternoon!!! AND YOU STARTED IT!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-15-2012, 04:05 PM   #217
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Craving Doughnut Plant coconut cream doughnuts. It's a square glazed doughnut (yes square), filled with a sweet coconut cream, covered with toasted coconut flakes.It's simply sinful.
That sounds ridiculous! I have a thing for coconut so that would satisfy me on a few levels.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #218
Surlysomething

Quote:
I have to drive ten miles out of my way to get to Krispy Kreme but dammit, I'm doing it when I'm out tomorrow afternoon!!! AND YOU STARTED IT!
He's a donut-aholic. It's quite hilarious. Haha.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #219
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
It's not even funny CP. I'm seriously considering getting out of my warm toasty bed, getting dressed and taking a 40 minute subway ride to the nearest store on the incredibly small CHANCE that it might be any left.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-15-2012, 04:08 PM   #220
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
It's not even funny CP. I'm seriously considering getting out of my warm toasty bed, getting dressed and taking a 40 minute subway ride to the nearest store on the incredibly small CHANCE that it might be any left.
Can you send me a dozen of those coconut ones? LOL I'm with Surly on how they'd satisfy me on SO MANY (but not all) levels.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #221
Surlysomething

Quote:
I just went on their FB site and i'm crying on the inside. They look AMAZING.

Maybe one day they'll make their way to the West Coast and Canada. (yeah right!)
Old 01-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #222
Surlysomething

Quote:
Can you send me a dozen of those coconut ones? LOL I'm with Surly on how they'd satisfy me on SO MANY (but not all) levels.

I KNOW, right?! I'm on a carb frenzy right now.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #223
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Arrgh! I should have never discovered this thread and saw the word doughnuts!

* looks at the temperature and slithers back in bed*

TOMORROW THIS WILL BE MINE!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-15-2012, 04:17 PM   #224
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:

I HATE you.

No I don't. I love you.

BUT I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #225
Surlysomething

Quote:

Holy crap. *whimper*