Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-16-2007, 08:55 AM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Post Your Goofiest Pictures

ok so i'm going through my pics and i found some doozies hehe and would like to see yours

btw, i'm allergic to cats but i guess as long as they stay back there i'm fine hehe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SugarBritches.jpg (93.5 KB, 23985 views)
File Type: jpg SkinnyGal.jpg (36.1 KB, 23663 views)
File Type: jpg RockOn.jpg (29.2 KB, 23322 views)
File Type: jpg ExerciseBelt.jpg (50.4 KB, 23336 views)
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:15 PM   #2
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Me dressed as a Fungi From Yuggoth:

Fuzzy Migo

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:10 PM   #3
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Careful with that position in the first pic, or you'll get sleep catnea!
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:17 PM   #4
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default here are a few

me, having fallen into a hot tub, fully clothed, unshod, a bit tipsy.
me, as a clown
me, in the bathtub

Last edited by Ample Pie; 10-23-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:55 PM   #5
Vice Admiral D
Smile!

Vice Admiral D can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVice Admiral D can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Bullseye!

This is why I prefer plastic tip electronic darts...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg darty.JPG (17.3 KB, 21260 views)
Vice Admiral D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:37 PM   #6
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
me, having fallen into a hot tub, fully clothed, unshod, a bit tipsy.
me, as a clown
me, in the bathtub
You are deifinitly one cute lady!!!

Bill
Old 05-16-2007, 09:40 PM   #7
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Admiral D View Post
This is why I prefer plastic tip electronic darts...
Electronic darts...Where is your scence of adeventure,man?!?!

Bill
Old 05-16-2007, 10:29 PM   #8
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, this is a dupe, do 'scuse (put it in reglar Pic thread), but oh how I love goofy photos! Whee!

Last edited by liz (di-va); 02-09-2008 at 08:54 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:21 AM   #9
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

See avatar.

My sis took soome doozies this weekend...thank goodness she is computer-phobic...LOL

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:32 AM   #10
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default I strip for my passage home

attempting a pole dance on a decommissioned subway car at the ny transit museum. this photo is about three years old, many goofy photos have ensued.

and the second one from this past October. An prime example of 'Grade A' B-Acting. The hand was attacking me, I'm suppose to be screaming in terror. hahaha

Last edited by MissToodles; 05-17-2007 at 09:35 AM.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 12:20 PM   #11
SwtBrandy

SwtBrandy has said some nice things

ok here's my goofy pictures hangin' out with Melissa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BrandyDoggy.jpg (31.2 KB, 19775 views)
File Type: jpg BrandySwedish.jpg (91.1 KB, 19731 views)
SwtBrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:08 PM   #12
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

These were taken the other night. American Idol is serious buisness..

except that I've never watched it. oops.

Last edited by Ivy; 10-05-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:01 PM   #13
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

i got another one to add to Brandy's pile...this was this past weekend up in the mountains after taking a shot of Vanilla Vodka hehe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ShotBrandy.jpg (32.0 KB, 18872 views)
Old 05-17-2007, 05:04 PM   #14
Tassel

Tassel has said some nice things

I don't have any silly pictures of myself, but I love all of the silly pictures!
Tassel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #15
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

the best use for Lettuce!
Old 05-17-2007, 06:34 PM   #16
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Great pics!
Old 05-18-2007, 11:12 AM   #17
Damon
On Timeout

Damon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDamon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Str8 wee-ta-ded

One of the dumbest pics I've ever taken.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 159.jpg (92.3 KB, 18333 views)
Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:18 AM   #18
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
One of the dumbest pics I've ever taken.
Dumb, sure. Damn hot? HELL YES lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:25 AM   #19
Damon
On Timeout

Damon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDamon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

National Geographic in Wash. D.C.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 013.jpg (41.5 KB, 17856 views)

Last edited by Damon; 05-18-2007 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:35 AM   #20
Damon
On Timeout

my cheesy shit eating grin.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 419.jpg (85.2 KB, 17665 views)
Old 05-18-2007, 11:36 AM   #21
Damon
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Dumb, sure. Damn hot? HELL YES lol
Thank you. You are TOO kind.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:53 PM   #22
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
my cheesy shit eating grin.
This is a great one!

@LargenLovely- I'm going to steal your big yellow cat if you look away

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:34 PM   #23
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default hmm

best i could find...well, that couldnt be used as blackmail later. lol

i like this pic.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:47 PM   #24
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
best i could find...well, that couldnt be used as blackmail later. lol

i like this pic.
that's quite a good one, but that could be because I've always had a crush on Beavis.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:27 PM   #25
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

being as goofy lookin' as I am, I have no shortage of goofy pictures. Have some more:

Me, at 18, dressed for christmas & with a mouth full of cake!
Me, in college, my head shaved & on the leash of one of my classmates
Me, age 4, in my Wonder Woman Underoos & standing on my head

Last edited by Ample Pie; 10-23-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote