Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-23-2007, 05:22 AM   #51
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

at last a use for the only pictures I have of myself, not that I'm vain or anything (oh and my hair is now gone, it went off with someone elses scalp and hasn't written or anything, I should have taken more care of it)

this is me and me mate stew, out at "the edge" for me mate grahams birthday, which is where most of these pics are from

uninverted, this picture looks like I'm about to be runover

I'm not sure why I was tilting my head, it may have been to perv, who knows

after the night out, back in the gutter and happy to be there

were we posing? fecked if I can remember this is a loooong time ago

'air in me face, and glasses over me 'air

well thats all I have to offer until I find my camera cable, which is eluding me in a bally-awful way
Old 05-23-2007, 05:41 AM   #52
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This by far isn't the goofiest picture but it's the goofiest I have at the office.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:32 AM   #53
shygal

shygal has said some nice things

looking good.jpg looking good as always
shygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:44 AM   #54
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by shygal View Post
Attachment 20327 looking good as always
Robert Smith? I didn't know you were on Dims!

alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:59 AM   #55
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerFA View Post
Robert Smith? I didn't know you were on Dims!

Ya srsly. Show me how you do that trick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #56
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Love dubh, you look like Shane from "The L-Word" in your first picture. Therefore, that picture is not goofy, 'cuz Shane is hot.

All these pictures are fun, thanks for showing 'em.
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:47 PM   #57
loaf

loaf has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by shygal View Post
Attachment 20327 looking good as always
!!!!

Shygal have i seen you in a certain geisha video!?

and from scotland!?

*faints*
loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:03 PM   #58
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Trying to scare my sister's...they didn't get it.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:34 PM   #59
SummerG
summer.bigcuties.com

SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i think this pic is from a couple years ago... my friend recently posted it to me as a myspace comment as a reminder of the goofiness

Spoil Me! http://amzn.com/w/2KHXXPNUCN9EC
SummerG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:42 PM   #60
Lilbexter

Lilbexter can now change their title

My sister told me that she could easily black mail me with this picture.

I THINK IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 65.jpg (67.8 KB, 3225 views)
Old 05-23-2007, 04:37 PM   #61
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me on the new ride at Enchanted Forrest. The Challenge of Mondor!!! And me hamming it up for the camera.

Me on the beach in Seaside. Im a princess!!

BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:49 PM   #62
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbexter View Post
My sister told me that she could easily black mail me with this picture.

I THINK IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
That's because it is
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:08 PM   #63
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

silly.jpg

Hmm. Cross-eyed and fat lips. Sexay.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:12 PM   #64
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

One goofy picture, coming up!!!

Old 05-23-2007, 08:26 PM   #65
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Zitkus View Post
One goofy picture, coming up!!!

Hahahaha... ahyuk!

Nice one, Wayne. I approve.
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:19 PM   #66
Accept
True Metal FA

Accept does more than just post hot picsAccept does more than just post hot picsAccept does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Me on the beach in Seaside. Im a princess!!

Wooo, lookin awesome sasha

Okay it's so weird to see photos on this forum of places that I've been to.

It's also weird that that photo contains blue sky. -___-

EDIT: oh man, and I've been on the challenge of mondor recently too. man alive.

Last edited by Accept; 05-23-2007 at 11:22 PM.
Accept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 12:28 PM   #67
ParliamentofOwls

ParliamentofOwls can now change their title
Default too easy.

(this was definitely on Christmas)

(and this was thanksgiving.)
ParliamentofOwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 12:39 PM   #68
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParliamentofOwls View Post
(this was definitely on Christmas)
The best part of this is the caption. 'Cause everyone gets naked and rocks out on Christmas, right?
Old 05-24-2007, 09:51 PM   #69
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 05-24-2007, 10:28 PM   #70
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
eee-yew. gruffness
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:24 AM   #71
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParliamentofOwls View Post
[/IMG]

(and this was thanksgiving.)
ok, that's it.

I'm in loooooove
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:14 AM   #72
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackNickelBack View Post
Halloween '06
No, WE should get married. Ivy is lame.

Tie you to some train tracks?
Old 05-25-2007, 05:39 AM   #73
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Tie you to some train tracks?
You're missing the top hat.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:46 AM   #74
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
You're missing the top hat.
It was repeatedly sat on a couple years back .
Old 05-25-2007, 06:04 AM   #75
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

ooo tie me to something, dunno about train tracks though
Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote