Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-05-2007, 01:29 PM   #451
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
That's because you're a pussy.

Hope that helps,
Jes
Oh, you're all wet. (To quote the Hardy Boys)
Old 10-05-2007, 01:52 PM   #452
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default quadrasexual

I used to tease my sometimes promiscuous little sister that she was a quadrasexual. She'd do anything with anybody for a quarter! She actually took a liking to the term and had it put on a T-shirt!!
Old 10-08-2007, 07:10 PM   #453
hot'n fluffy
I was called a DILF!!

hot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

here, let me see, I think I have a roll of quarters here somewhere...
(digging in pockets...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
I used to tease my sometimes promiscuous little sister that she was a quadrasexual. She'd do anything with anybody for a quarter! She actually took a liking to the term and had it put on a T-shirt!!

For every animal you don't eat, I will eat 3!!
hot'n fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:16 PM   #454
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Because being female is often an insult. If a guy is afraid, he is a pussy. A position of vulnerability, of weakness, is being a bitch. What are guys called if they aren't manly enough? Girls, girlie-men, etc. Being a cunt is the worst of the worst because it is supposedly the most crude way to refer to female genitalia.
Brava, Tina.

This fact has angered and saddened me my whole life. "Crying like a girl", "throws like a girl"...etc. It is indicative of the level of ingrained sexism we experience.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:34 PM   #455
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
Brava, Tina.

This fact has angered and saddened me my whole life. "Crying like a girl", "throws like a girl"...etc. It is indicative of the level of ingrained sexism we experience.
You post like a girl, too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote