Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2007, 09:26 PM   #51
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man
 
Fuzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 600 South viaduct refrigerator box
Posts: 9,809
Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.


Actually, I think bisexuals are selfish. They should pick a gender to chase and stick with it, and give the lonely singles out there a better chance to hook up.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:36 PM   #52
Waxwing
Reckless Hero
 
Waxwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: PDX
Posts: 3,177
Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.


Actually, I think bisexuals are selfish. They should pick a gender to chase and stick with it, and give the lonely singles out there a better chance to hook up.
Yeah, well, you'd think that being bisexual would double your chances of hooking up. Does it?

no

no.
__________________
"Twice shy and dog tired because you've been bitten/
Everything you say now sounds like it was ghost-written"
Waxwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:11 PM   #53
Wagimawr
 
Wagimawr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Posts: 4,674
Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Ah, so that's what it's about. Must be polygamists that are the selfish types.
__________________
hehe executive member
professional wang.
you said member.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:52 AM   #54
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity
 
Forgotten_Futures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,769
Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
And there you have it. TSL has no reason to lie about her orientation, or her brother's, since for all intents and purposes none of us really exist. We're just posts (suddenly I feel stoned). My point is that if she were ashamed she wouldn't be telling you and all the rest of us about it.
PLEASE no theoretical arguments on the relative existence of individuals on the interweb...
__________________
Bishop Endarr > christ, the church is a massive smack machine
Forgotten_Futures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 03:52 AM   #55
BeautifulPoeticDisaster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,013
BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
I find fat women really really really really really really sexy. I want to touch them and stuff but you know, I don't want to have sex with them? I like kissing though.. dunno what that makes me.
I'm the same way but I still class myself as bisexual. I don't fit in the straight box and I don't fit in the gay box...so I guess I'm in the bi box if I must put myself into a box.

The bi box is ok with me as I can declare my attraction of a female to most people who know me and they won't freak out.

Speaking of boxes, lol. I don't and won't eat box...which is why I am not 100% bisexual. I will kiss a woman, I will touch a woman, hell, I could even make her orgasm....but I just can't eat box....just can't do it, lol.

It is fat based though. I find thin women hella hot...like Gwen Stefani...she takes my breath away...but I can't fantasize about her...cos...well there is nothing to fantasize about, lol. Now the fat woman walking down the street....oh yeah....my husband and I are both probably checking her out as we drive by. We are constantly elbowing each other "did you see that" type of thing, lol.

So Em, to answer your question.....I think you have bisexual tendencies...but are for the most part hetro, much like myself.

There is something about a fat woman that the animal in me finds irresistible.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 03:58 AM   #56
BeautifulPoeticDisaster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,013
BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
Personally I don't think men can be bisexual. If they say they are it's because they dont wanna admit that they're gay.
That goes against so many theories and researched studies on gender and sexuality done by highly educated people.

Most people ARE bisexual to some degree or another. Very few people are 100% gay and very few people are 100% straight. That's just the fact of things mate.



Once again, I'm late for the argument, lol, ah well.

Last edited by BeautifulPoeticDisaster; 05-18-2007 at 04:00 AM.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:00 AM   #57
Damon
On Timeout
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ft. Campbell Ky.
Posts: 171
Damon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDamon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I have no idea what you're implying here.

however, I didn't single you out for the wrongness, I did say "everyone." Methinks the pissy one might be you.
I made the comment about coming correct because there is some science out there that agrees with what I think about bisexual men. Frankly the only reason why I looked that article up is because you dissed me for being WRONG. But since now that I have some science to back up my opinion I guess that makes right doesn't it? My comment was not meant to be an attack on anyone so I don't understand why you decided to come at me the way you did.

I think Honda's are better than Suzuki's. I think hip hop is better than punk rock. I think BBW's are more attractive than skinny women. These are more of my opinions. Are they wrong somehow?
Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:04 AM   #58
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa
 
Blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 9,923
Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
I think Honda's are better than Suzuki's. I think hip hop is better than punk rock. I think BBW's are more attractive than skinny women. These are more of my opinions. Are they wrong somehow?
Those are all valid opinions based on personal taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
Personally I don't think men can be bisexual. If they say they are it's because they dont wanna admit that they're gay.
This is an incorrect conclusion seemingly based on data from a controversial study that has been more or less disproven.
__________________
284/1001
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:10 AM   #59
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher
 
LillyBBBW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 9,794
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Yes but that is all a matter of perspective. As a self proclaimed freak you would be exposed prominantly with other freaks, therefore your observations are based solely upon your experiences with freaks. What other types would be drawn to your playing field? Normal people are occupying themselves elsewhere. The women you encounter who are motivated to participate in freaky activity with you or with some guy who wont have them unless they are willing to put out for his friends are not reflective of the world at a large. People who attend a church full of fat ladies may come to the opposite conclusion since he would most likely not be able to get too far with most of them. Police officers who work the streets of a major city think all people are wife beating scum underneath. It's all relative to what you're exposed to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
Ya know something I think I see where he came up with this idea. I used to be a little undercover freak back in the day, and I really was rather suprised by the amount of women (all bbw's) that were bi, or into s/m, had group sex, liked anal or didn't mind having sex with a woman if a man was around. I will say that I think that BBW's are a very sexual. I don't think they are easy or anything like that, I just think that they are better in bed and a little more "open".

My wifes opinion: BBW's feel shunned and outcasted as a legitamate worthwhile companion(girlfreind, wife) at a very young age. When being over weight starts during younger years the fat is unacceptable mentality is driven into thought their young adulthood. This makes them open too nontradional relationships moreso than thinner women. They are willing to accept more abuse, degragation and not willing to stand up for themselves.So they are willing to put aside their own feelings and do what their mate wants them to do because they are grateful too have one. If every BBW read this openly they will admit they cried about not having a date, steady boyfreind or being treated as well as "normal" weight women. When you are cheated on time after time, bootycall after bootycall, and finally a guy who's into 3 somes and spanking or other s/m is willing to say i like BBW's and not have her as a closet girlfreind she id willing to put up with that just to beaccepted and loved "if i do _______ i'll still be his girlfreind".
__________________
Expecting the world to treat you kindly because you are a good person is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:17 AM   #60
BeautifulPoeticDisaster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,013
BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Yes but that is all a matter of perspective. As a self proclaimed freak you would be exposed prominantly with other freaks, therefore your observations are based solely upon your experiences with freaks. What other types would be drawn to your playing field? Normal people are occupying themselves elsewhere. The women you encounter who are motivated to participate in freaky activity with you or with some guy who wont have them unless they are willing to put out for his friends are not reflective of the world at a large. People who attend a church full of fat ladies may come to the opposite conclusion since he would most likely not be able to get too far with most of them. Police officers who work the streets of a major city think all people are wife beating scum underneath. It's all relative to what you're exposed to.

Lilly....

you rock baby!!!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:25 AM   #61
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
 
Ned Sonntag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Cape Cod
Posts: 7,808
Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Men Men Men Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
I made the comment about coming correct because there is some science out there that agrees with what I think about bisexual men. Frankly the only reason why I looked that article up is because you dissed me for being WRONG. But since now that I have some science to back up my opinion I guess that makes right doesn't it? My comment was not meant to be an attack on anyone so I don't understand why you decided to come at me the way you did.

I think Honda's are better than Suzuki's. I think hip hop is better than punk rock. I think BBW's are more attractive than skinny women. These are more of my opinions. Are they wrong somehow?
Okay, you're a young married guy in the military living on or near the base. Is this you're-gay-or-you're-not view pretty essential to hold the social fabric together in such an environment? Otherwise you'd be looking over your shoulder every second!
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:54 AM   #62
Damon
On Timeout
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ft. Campbell Ky.
Posts: 171
Damon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDamon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Those are all valid opinions based on personal taste.



This is an incorrect conclusion seemingly based on data from a controversial study that has been more or less disproven.
Maybe I didn't correctly articulate what I meant alwhile ago. The first comment I made was based on my personal feelings and opinions. I had nothing concrete to base it on. Then I got dawged out for having an opinion/feelings that were "wrong". So just on a whim I did a search about bisexual men and found that article and linked it. America is a free country and whatever adults wanna do in there bedroom is their own business. I've got no problem with gay people being married (I don't think that churches should have to recognize it if they don't want too), adopting kids or any of that. It seems to me that since I think differently then the rest of the pack I'm somehow "wrong".
Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:57 AM   #63
BeautifulPoeticDisaster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,013
BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
Maybe I didn't correctly articulate what I meant alwhile ago. The first comment I made was based on my personal feelings and opinions. I had nothing concrete to base it on. Then I got dawged out for having an opinion/feelings that were "wrong". So just on a whim I did a search about bisexual men and found that article and linked it. America is a free country and whatever adults wanna do in there bedroom is their own business. I've got no problem with gay people being married (I don't think that churches should have to recognize it if they don't want too), adopting kids or any of that. It seems to me that since I think differently then the rest of the pack I'm somehow "wrong".
It's not that you think differently...it's that you stated your opinion as if it was fact...that's what I personally had an issue with.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:05 AM   #64
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher
 
LillyBBBW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 9,794
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
This is an incorrect conclusion seemingly based on data from a controversial study that has been more or less disproven.
Not *just* disproven, but disproven by the study itself via data that the perpetrators seemed to hide deliberately.

"The problem with the article is that the findings have been misinterpreted," Rodriguez Rust says. "If you look at the study data, they actually do not show an absence of bisexual sexual response in men. A number of study subjects clearly did respond to both males and females. The study's conclusion that it remains to be demonstrated that men have a bisexual response is curious, because it is not supported by the findings."


Perhaps the researchers were 'distracted' during certain portions of the film?
__________________
Expecting the world to treat you kindly because you are a good person is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:07 AM   #65
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa
 
Blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 9,923
Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
Maybe I didn't correctly articulate what I meant alwhile ago. The first comment I made was based on my personal feelings and opinions. I had nothing concrete to base it on. Then I got dawged out for having an opinion/feelings that were "wrong". So just on a whim I did a search about bisexual men and found that article and linked it. America is a free country and whatever adults wanna do in there bedroom is their own business. I've got no problem with gay people being married (I don't think that churches should have to recognize it if they don't want too), adopting kids or any of that. It seems to me that since I think differently then the rest of the pack I'm somehow "wrong".
Okay, I get what you mean. Sorry 'bout that, a simple misunderstanding.

But still, it's not so much about having an opinion that people disagree with, it's stating something that's got a good amount of evidence against it being true.
__________________
284/1001
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:27 AM   #66
Damon
On Timeout
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ft. Campbell Ky.
Posts: 171
Damon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDamon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
Okay, you're a young married guy in the military living on or near the base. Is this you're-gay-or-you're-not view pretty essential to hold the social fabric together in such an environment? Otherwise you'd be looking over your shoulder every second!
First of all I'm 35. I really don't think my view on the subject is holding anything together. I see it like this.......if I get in a gunfight I want the PERSON for the job backing me up.
Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:30 AM   #67
Damon
On Timeout
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ft. Campbell Ky.
Posts: 171
Damon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDamon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Okay, I get what you mean. Sorry 'bout that, a simple misunderstanding.

But still, it's not so much about having an opinion that people disagree with, it's stating something that's got a good amount of evidence against it being true.
Not a problem.
Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:55 AM   #68
Wagimawr
 
Wagimawr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Posts: 4,674
Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
It's not that you think differently...it's that you stated your opinion as if it was fact...that's what I personally had an issue with.
This is what he said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
Personally I don't think men can be bisexual. If they say they are it's because they dont wanna admit that they're gay.
All that falls under the category of "personally" which basically means "in my opinion".

*sigh* I guess "IMHO" is necessary for some people, I dunno. Including you. *he says, as to not be a hypocrite* >_>
__________________
hehe executive member
professional wang.
you said member.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:02 AM   #69
diableps
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 225
diableps can now change their title
Default Reply to all

I was thinking more of women, having generally noticed it. I said inclinations because I was thinking more of hugging and kissing and fondlling, everything short of overtly sexual acts. It is possble that since wmen are more likely to hug and kiss each other the threshold for going further is lower that it is in men.
Also fat is some what depersonalized in that it is possible to talk of "me and my fat". Thus a bbw might enjoy the touch and feel of the fat of another bbw in much the same way as she enjoys her own. And women who hate their own fat are unlikely to enjoy anyone elses. But a woman with no fat to hate might however enjoy it (sort of like renting it)
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:04 AM   #70
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated
 
TheSadeianLinguist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Planet of the Mad Robots
Posts: 5,364
TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
Maybe I didn't correctly articulate what I meant alwhile ago. The first comment I made was based on my personal feelings and opinions. I had nothing concrete to base it on. Then I got dawged out for having an opinion/feelings that were "wrong". So just on a whim I did a search about bisexual men and found that article and linked it. America is a free country and whatever adults wanna do in there bedroom is their own business. I've got no problem with gay people being married (I don't think that churches should have to recognize it if they don't want too), adopting kids or any of that. It seems to me that since I think differently then the rest of the pack I'm somehow "wrong".
I wasn't dawging you or anything like that.

Let's reverse the situation and I say something you know is incorrect:

Me: In my opinion, cats don't like eating anything other than canned cat food.

You: That's not true. I have a cat who hates wet food and only eats dry. He'd rather let it rot in the bowl than eat a single bite.

Arguably, most cats prefer wet food. A lot of cats probably do not, despite maybe all the cats I have known like it. I've known a lot of cats. Doesn't YOUR cat likes it because in my opinion and experience all cats like wet food.
__________________
The Queen Bee on the Outsider: She didn't have the right brand of lip gloss. SHE HAD TO BE DESTROYED.
TheSadeianLinguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:06 AM   #71
Damon
On Timeout
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ft. Campbell Ky.
Posts: 171
Damon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDamon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
This is what he said:

All that falls under the category of "personally" which basically means "in my opinion".

*sigh* I guess "IMHO" is necessary for some people, I dunno. Including you. *he says, as to not be a hypocrite* >_>
Thanks for the back up Wagimawr.
Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:23 AM   #72
JoyJoy
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,347
JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
Personally I don't think men can be bisexual. If they say they are it's because they dont wanna admit that they're gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
right back at ya babe.

You know what's funny about this forum? The people on here that get pissy if you don't have the SAME opinions that they do. Or is that witty?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in805081.shtml

Never let be said that I don't come correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
I made the comment about coming correct because there is some science out there that agrees with what I think about bisexual men. Frankly the only reason why I looked that article up is because you dissed me for being WRONG. But since now that I have some science to back up my opinion I guess that makes right doesn't it? My comment was not meant to be an attack on anyone so I don't understand why you decided to come at me the way you did.

I think Honda's are better than Suzuki's. I think hip hop is better than punk rock. I think BBW's are more attractive than skinny women. These are more of my opinions. Are they wrong somehow?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
Maybe I didn't correctly articulate what I meant alwhile ago. The first comment I made was based on my personal feelings and opinions. I had nothing concrete to base it on. Then I got dawged out for having an opinion/feelings that were "wrong". So just on a whim I did a search about bisexual men and found that article and linked it. America is a free country and whatever adults wanna do in there bedroom is their own business. I've got no problem with gay people being married (I don't think that churches should have to recognize it if they don't want too), adopting kids or any of that. It seems to me that since I think differently then the rest of the pack I'm somehow "wrong".
Did you actually read past the first paragraph of the article? Because it clearly does the opposite of what you were going for because it points out that your original statement is off-base...and not "coming correct". Sure, there was a study done, and the researchers used the results to make the statement that bisexual men were actually homosexual...but one study proves nothing, and the statements in the article about why the study is flawed seem pretty strong. You've got to read the whole thing.

I think the reason you pushed people's buttons with your statement is that it wasn't presented as if it were an opinion, but came across as if you felt you were stating an absolute, whether you included the word "Personally" or not. Obviously there are going to be people who disagree with you, and they are just as free to speak out as you are to state it in the first place. But when people popped up with first-hand experience refuting your statement, you got upset and felt you had to prove they were wrong, and acted indignant that they spoke out against you. That old kitchen/heat thing would apply here.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in805081.shtml
Quote:
"I have seen in my practice very, very, very many men who are bisexual," Weitzman tells WebMD. "Really, there are so many bisexual men out there. There are so many men who say and demonstrate that they love men and love women and are happy with it."

Rieger and Bailey are looking in the wrong place for men's sexual identities, says Sheeri Kritzer, a Bisexual Resource Center board member. Identity, she says, comes from above the ears, not below the belt.

"The whole point of sexual identity is it is a validation of who you are," Kritzer tells WebMD. "This study perpetuates the idea that men are studs, that they go with whatever turns them on. It goes on the old stereotype that men think with their [penises]."

Sexologist Paula Rodriguez Rust, PhD, is the editor of the 1999 book "Bisexuality in the United States." She says a person's sexual orientation is not determined merely by genital arousal.

"Sexual response is not everything we think of when we think of sexual orientation," Rodriguez Rust tells WebMD. "Bisexuality clearly exists."
Quote:
Weitzman questions both the study methods and Rieger's interpretation of the data.

"The study methods are poor," she says. "It is such a small sample size. To make these conclusions on so few people, that is not good science. Unfortunately, this has gotten much more media play than it deserves. If you torture the data, they will confess to anything. It does not mean there are no bisexual men."

Kritzer, too, questions the study design. She points to the large number of men who were not genitally aroused during the study.

"About a third of the people had no response to any of the porn, whether they identified as gay, straight, or bisexual," she says. "The researchers said this means they had no response, so throw this data out. Yet they said that when bisexual men did not respond to all of the videos, it meant they were gay or straight."

None of the study's flaws is fatal, says Rodriguez Rust. The problem is with Kritzer and Bailey's interpretation.

"The problem with the article is that the findings have been misinterpreted," Rodriguez Rust says. "If you look at the study data, they actually do not show an absence of bisexual sexual response in men. A number of study subjects clearly did respond to both males and females. The study's conclusion that it remains to be demonstrated that men have a bisexual response is curious, because it is not supported by the findings."
Quote:
Since it's clear that both men and women have sex with both men and women, Rodriguez Rust wonders why so many people find it hard to believe in bisexuality.

"Bisexuality is very interesting because it challenges the way people think," she says. "It makes people comfortable to think that this study shows bisexuality doesn't exist. But this is completely a misinterpretation."
__________________

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #73
Damon
On Timeout
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ft. Campbell Ky.
Posts: 171
Damon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDamon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
Did you actually read past the first paragraph of the article? Because it clearly does the opposite of what you were going for because it points out that your original statement is off-base...and not "coming correct". Sure, there was a study done, and the researchers used the results to make the statement that bisexual men were actually homosexual...but one study proves nothing, and the statements in the article about why the study is flawed seem pretty strong. You've got to read the whole thing.

I think the reason you pushed people's buttons with your statement is that it wasn't presented as if it were an opinion, but came across as if you felt you were stating an absolute, whether you included the word "Personally" or not. Obviously there are going to be people who disagree with you, and they are just as free to speak out as you are to state it in the first place. But when people popped up with first-hand experience refuting your statement, you got upset and felt you had to prove they were wrong, and acted indignant that they spoke out against you. That old kitchen/heat thing would apply here.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in805081.shtml
OMG!! Can we just let this one die already!!! When I made the ORIGINAL comment that I made I said the I FEEL and think a certain way. I can not help the way I feel. Yes I know the article contradicts my feelings in certain parts. But there is some sort of evidence to back up my feelings. Like I said before I only used to article because someone said I was WRONG for thinking the way I think. Disagreement is fine I have no problem with it and I welcome it. If a guy wants be bisexual fine, I dont HAVE to agree with it. Some people don't like the fact that I'm married to a white girl. Fine but for them to tell us our relationship is WRONG is fucked up!!!!! I did not say anybody was right or wrong for what they do, all I did was state my opinion on the topic. IS that reasonable?
Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 12:09 PM   #74
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa
 
Blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 9,923
Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
If a guy wants be bisexual fine, I dont HAVE to agree with it.
No, you don't, but you do have to acknowledge that he exists and is bisexual.

That's the thing- you stated that you didn't believe that men could be bisexual. That's a false statement, as they do indeed exist.

There's a difference between having an opinion and simply being wrong about facts.
__________________
284/1001
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 12:11 PM   #75
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem
 
Ample Pie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cincinnasty
Posts: 2,532
Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

you seem to have a hard time distinguishing between your opinion of what you like and your opinion of what other people like.

guh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
I made the comment about coming correct because there is some science out there that agrees with what I think about bisexual men. Frankly the only reason why I looked that article up is because you dissed me for being WRONG. But since now that I have some science to back up my opinion I guess that makes right doesn't it? My comment was not meant to be an attack on anyone so I don't understand why you decided to come at me the way you did.

I think Honda's are better than Suzuki's. I think hip hop is better than punk rock. I think BBW's are more attractive than skinny women. These are more of my opinions. Are they wrong somehow?
__________________
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.