Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-17-2007, 09:07 PM   #1
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I like butts

big wide jiggly girls butts and narrow firm (even bony) boy butts.

I just plain like butts.

When I can, I ogle them--wherever I am. The mall--check. The hospital--check [that's right, folks, when you're wearing that lil peek-a-boo gown and hoping no one's looking, I'm looking.] In church (if I attended church)--check. Doesn't matter the gender, or really, the shape, I'm going to check out your butt.

Every butt.

I promise I won't touch unless you invite me to, but I'll be thinking about it. If it's a butt I'm particularly drawn to, I may think naughty thoughts about it. I may even (and it wouldn't be the first time) write a poem or story about it. I don't mean to objectify you or your butt, I'm just really fond.

You've been warned.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:10 PM   #2
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*turns and faces the other way*

I love women's butts but am indifferent to men's butts, unless they're at hand. That's all I have to add, but seeing "I love butts" in the thread list made me snort tea into my nose.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:11 PM   #3
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm with you, except for the boney boy butts.

There's something magical about an astonishingly nice hanging belly, of course, and mesmerizing about some wide hips, nice big, juicy thighs. But, when there's a butt that sticks far out, and sways up left, down to the middle, and up right, and then back and forth, it's just one of the best sights you can possibly grasp.

I'm glad you appreciate them, especially the girlie buttocks'. Girlie buttocks' roxxors teh soxxorz, yo! *Slaps self*

*Shrugs* That's about all I'm going to say at this point in time (and this time of night).
Old 05-17-2007, 09:15 PM   #4
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I'm making up usey-good words

Butts come in so many wonderful shapes and textures.

I have a good friend named Will--he's truly one of the most amazing people on the planet (no lie or exageration)--and he has a cute pert bubble butt. Come on, on a guy you don't generally get such nice roundy juicy butt-ness! It's hot. Finding stand out (no pun intended) butts on guys might be tougher than on women (because of the way the genders differ in the fill-out-ocity of squishy-good cells), but they're great to look for.

My one complaint about butts--JEANS. They do nothing for girl butts. It's true there are rare jeans that flatter rare body types, but over all they just flatten and pancake those beautiful round succulent butts. Damn you, jeans!
Old 05-17-2007, 09:16 PM   #5
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh i'm so with you. i'm such an ass girl. my friends know better than to keep their backs to me for any length of time, cause i'll be smackin ass when i go past. my best guy friend has one of the nicest arses i've ever seen on a boy, and it's like this well rehearsed ballet when we try to walk past each other with the twirls and near misses with smackin each other.

it's my duty to ogle that booty. another new mantra.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:21 PM   #6
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
My one complaint about butts--JEANS. They do nothing for girl butts. It's true there are rare jeans that flatter rare body types, but over all they just flatten and pancake those beautiful round succulent butts. Damn you, jeans!
I have to disagree with you on this, Rebecca. I have come across many woman, of all sizes, wearing jeans that have some really nice looking buttocks'. It especially works great when they're tight jeans. Nothing speaks louder than tight jeans on a fat woman. That is pure literature. Pure poetic justice, it shouldn't be legal (well, rather, it should, but I'm just making a statement). I would go so far as to say that, in my opinion, I think the jeans really accentuate a nice apple-bottom / bubble-butt (or a nice round shaped buttocks').

What a great topic, yo.

EDIT: Erin says I have a scrumptious bubble-butt.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:28 PM   #7
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

tight jeans that aren't shaped right for the particular wearer just tend to flatten the butt out--this is coming from years of Mall Customer Service jobs. Sitting in the middle of a mall in downtown Cincinnasty, I didn't have much else to do but watch butts. (and wrap gifts, but that's a whole other thread)

eta: some jeans to wonders for some women, totally true just not many
Old 05-17-2007, 09:41 PM   #8
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
But, when there's a butt that sticks far out, and sways up left, down to the middle, and up right, and then back and forth, it's just one of the best sights you can possibly grasp.
Hehe...he said grasp.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:02 PM   #9
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

I like big butts and I cannot lie...sorry, had to do it

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:08 PM   #10
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like to clamp on to the butt. Sometimes mere grasp isn't enough.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:23 PM   #11
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbelly View Post
I like big butts and I cannot lie...sorry, had to do it
Old 05-17-2007, 10:42 PM   #12
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
tee hee! photoshop phriday!
Old 05-17-2007, 10:46 PM   #13
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Default hehe

This is a banner my friend and I used for our fatbrunettes project:

Old 05-17-2007, 11:03 PM   #14
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

^^ HA! I love that it's called suckamc.jpg, and also that it's not asking you, it's TELLING YOU. For some reason the song never really related that imperative quality.

You Like Big Butts. NOW.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:04 PM   #15
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow. ......
Old 05-17-2007, 11:08 PM   #16
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
^^ HA! I love that it's called suckamc.jpg, and also that it's not asking you, it's TELLING YOU. For some reason the song never really related that imperative quality.

You Like Big Butts. NOW.
You know what, I think I love you. All the banners my friend and I made had file names that were meant to be funnier than the actual banners (the one above is one of mine)--just to see if anyone was paying attention. You're the first to ever mention it .

I've been waiting for over a year for someone to laugh at the suckamc bit. thank you.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:41 PM   #17
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

Great post Rebecca! I've been blessed/cursed with a bubblebutt.... yes yes.. i have one.. and some meaty thighs to...

but that aside... I love big butts too.. the ones that sway up and down like they're in a tug match lol..
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:42 PM   #18
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

you can touch my butt anytime...the whole lot of you, lol. I don't really have a good butt though...so that is sad, lol.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:39 AM   #19
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I've been told I have a rather small butt. Aparently, this is a good thing. Or was for the girl saying that. *shrug*

I too enjoy nice round girl butts. I do not like so much the tightly toned buttocks, but prefer soft and globular. Pretty much any shape from there (wide or narrow). But hips still matter more to me. Wide hips all the way.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:51 AM   #20
Santaclear
User

Question

What's better, butts or rumps?
Old 05-18-2007, 05:59 AM   #21
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is my kinda post... I LOVE my butt, your butt, his butt, all butts! It's one of the first things I look at on a man. I love when my butt is smacked. I've been told that my butt is the kinda but you smack and it smacks ya back. Maybe that's why so many of my friends like to give it a wack!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:51 AM   #22
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I WANT A SHELF ASS.

Just in case I haven't made that clear.

I'd also like to register my deep and adoring love for big butts!
Old 05-18-2007, 06:57 AM   #23
make me fatter

make me fatter has said some nice things
Default mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nothing like a biggggggg butttttttt
make me fatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:01 AM   #24
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I WANT A SHELF ASS.

Just in case I haven't made that clear.

I'd also like to register my deep and adoring love for big butts!
Now you sound like me, lol...here I am..ALL belly...and I just mope around the house saying I want a butt and thighs like Cheesecake, lol...cos at least then I would be proportionate, lol....probably unable to move...but I would be evened out a little, lol
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:12 AM   #25
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Now you sound like me, lol...here I am..ALL belly...and I just mope around the house saying I want a butt and thighs like Cheesecake, lol...cos at least then I would be proportionate, lol....probably unable to move...but I would be evened out a little, lol
I feel your pain. I wish my butt was bigger and my stomach a little smaller. I got the thighs down I think, though.