Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-18-2007, 10:29 PM   #51
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
You asked for it. =p

butt
*swoon*

*thud*

Nice
Old 05-18-2007, 10:30 PM   #52
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCUBOB View Post
I'll give you that. And rump is a mere vowel from romp, which is a fun word.
i keep reading romp when it actually says rump.

that is all.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:32 PM   #53
Vice Admiral D
Smile!

Vice Admiral D can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVice Admiral D can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
You asked for it. =p

butt
Did you just moon the board, Fuzzy?!

And to comment on the earlier discussions, how do people here feel about "bum" or "hinder" or "arse"?
Vice Admiral D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 12:30 AM   #54
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You asked for it. =p
butt
and fuzzy takes it from realm of theoretical!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:48 PM   #55
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I felt it's only right to contribute this to the thread..... and I'm disappointed it wasn't a picture thread...

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:21 PM   #56
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

we have butt picture threads.

also

Last edited by Ample Pie; 10-23-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:59 PM   #57
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

also, why can't this thread have pictures too?

Last edited by Ample Pie; 10-23-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:19 PM   #58
gunther

gunther can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
also, why can't this thread have pictures too?
Your posterior is rather acceptable to my eyes.
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:00 PM   #59
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Thank you for the gushing praise lol. You know, I think that photo was originally taken for you....

what a weird crossover things have been lately.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:12 PM   #60
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, since you have thrown down the gauntlet Rebecca........ here goes

Same fuzzy picture from the back thread but you still get the idea
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0582.JPG (45.1 KB, 2079 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:17 PM   #61
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

hubba hubba
Old 05-19-2007, 08:41 PM   #62
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Music to the eyes, and bouncing 'bove the thighs...

I love big butts counter balanced by bouncing bellies.

Still working on the melody... Need some help here Freethinker...

butt_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:06 PM   #63
gunther

gunther can now change their title

Quote:
Thank you for the gushing praise lol. You know, I think that photo was originally taken for you....

what a weird crossover things have been lately.
Well, call me Tim Hardaway.
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:22 AM   #64
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't think it's possible to give Rebecca enough credit for this post. I feel shamed by my inability to properly "dap" her for this.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:41 PM   #65
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I <3 Rebecca.

Here's my nalgas (or the silhouette, which is my favorite part). If I squint real hard it looks like I have a shelf. Or that's what I tell myself.

*Note to spanish speakers: is it mis nalgas or mi nalgas, I'm all confused over here!
Old 05-20-2007, 01:46 PM   #66
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's a lovely booty, shelf or no shelf.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 02:48 PM   #67
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

You do, indeed, have a lovely lovely bottom.

In fact, I'm jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I <3 Rebecca.

Here's my nalgas (or the silhouette, which is my favorite part). If I squint real hard it looks like I have a shelf. Or that's what I tell myself.

*Note to spanish speakers: is it mis nalgas or mi nalgas, I'm all confused over here!
Old 05-20-2007, 02:52 PM   #68
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I <3 Rebecca.

You're an FAs Dream... The person that wins your heart shall be lucky.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:10 PM   #69
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

mi nalgas, I believe. But I got a C in Spanish, even though I'm from Texas. And at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I think your silhouette is lovely. We see so many pictures of you from the neck up, it's nice to see one that reveals more of your beautiful form.

I think you have a baby shelf. If you stood really still, I could probably rest a drink on it.

Quote:
I <3 Rebecca.

Old 05-20-2007, 03:19 PM   #70
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hereby claim you for myself. Mine now.

Quote:
I <3 Rebecca.

Old 05-20-2007, 03:30 PM   #71
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey, when you bend over, EVERY ass is a shelf.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:32 PM   #72
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I just learned the multi-quote feature...WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post

Ha, ha. Here we go again. Please fill out the claim form and form a line to your left...no seriously, don't make me blush, weewax. (too late)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCUBOB View Post

I think you have a baby shelf. If you stood really still, I could probably rest a drink on it.
Yeehaw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
You're an FAs Dream... The person that wins your heart shall be lucky.
And, you Jon...the woman that wins yours will be likewise lucky. Thanks

Quote:
You do, indeed, have a lovely lovely bottom.

In fact, I'm jealous
Then, I'll be jealous of your belly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
It's a lovely booty, shelf or no shelf.
Thanks, Wag! There is life before/after/without the shelf.

Ok. I'm multi-quoted out.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:34 PM   #73
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

I don't recall you putting in a bid. I claim Tiffany. And I'll fight you for her.

So bring it, little girl.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post

Old 05-20-2007, 03:35 PM   #74
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm pretty sure nobody is checking out MY WOMAN right now. Because you know what's about to happen to you.

*puts up dukes*

Old 05-20-2007, 03:38 PM   #75
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

FIGHT NIGHT!- Rumble in Dimensions!!

I want a good, clean fight. Hit anywhere except for the beautiful shelf. Ok? Let's get it on!!!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote