Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-19-2007, 01:17 PM   #26
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.. I'd rather feed her the sundae than have sex with it.

=Divals
Old 05-19-2007, 04:21 PM   #27
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Would I do it in a hotel room? For a giggle - possibly
Would I do it in my own home on my own beautiful bed linen? No way!

I'd rather keep the Sundae for a post-coital snack to be honest

Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #28
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I agree with the conventional wisdom on this one.

To recap:
1. Partner covered with sundae: not hot.
2. Partner eating sundae: hot.

But different strokes for different folks, so if mussin' the sheets up with whipped cream and chocolate sauce is your thing, go for it!
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:39 PM   #29
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have found that putting that type of stuff on the guy's parts and eating it off instead of vice versa tends to do more for him........

*has images now of where to put two dollops of whipped cream and a cherry*

Oh my.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:41 PM   #30
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Shaved tootie?? You can do that??

Great that night, but must be hell with itching and in-growns days after.

Gawd!

So just keep it clean shaven all the time

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 05-19-2007, 04:43 PM   #31
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
So just keep it clean shaven all the time
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:43 PM   #32
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
Sounds like a recipe for disaster.. I'd rather feed her the sundae than have sex with it.

=Divals

I think you are supposed to eat the sundae first

Old 05-19-2007, 04:52 PM   #33
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I think you are supposed to eat the sundae first
OK, then I'd rather feed her the sundae than eat it myself...

=Divals
Old 05-19-2007, 04:57 PM   #34
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
The reddi-wip, chocolate sauce and cherry don't appeal to me, but maybe fava beans and a nice chianti...
dammit, it wouldnt let me rep you again so soon!

This cracked me up.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:03 PM   #35
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
dammit, it wouldnt let me rep you again so soon!

This cracked me up.

It's okay- I already got him

Old 05-19-2007, 05:03 PM   #36
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
OK, then I'd rather feed her the sundae than eat it myself...

=Divals
Please refer back to my previous post about whipped cream and a cherry...

Old 05-19-2007, 05:03 PM   #37
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ya' know... I'm torn on this. I can certainly picture doing this with... someone... but I'm also hate making sticky messes. Hmmm....
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:06 PM   #38
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Ya' know... I'm torn on this. I can certainly picture doing this with... someone... but I'm also hate making sticky messes. Hmmm....
no no no no messes. (I told you that chocolate pudding story!) lol

Why don't you feed her a sundae instead?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 05-19-2007, 05:09 PM   #39
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Do you think she'd LIKE that?
Old 05-19-2007, 05:15 PM   #40
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Do you think she'd LIKE that?
No, I think she'd love it.

oops. Stop listening everyone.

Old 05-19-2007, 05:27 PM   #41
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think if you're going to do it, do it all the way - no reason to half-ass it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me_snd.jpg (75.0 KB, 191 views)
Old 05-19-2007, 06:02 PM   #42
Fish
Artist of stuff

Holy.... wha.... geez.... uh....

Well THANKS... You just broke my brain! Dang!
Old 05-19-2007, 06:17 PM   #43
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Arrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticed

See? I must be missing the picture here because isn't the "mess" part of it all? Who says sex has to take place when you eat her/him? Continue the foreplay. Take her/him AND the sheets with you in the shower and get to bathing each other or better yet, go outside -- spread the sheets on the grass on a hot day and hose them down. Hell, turn on the sprinkler so you can join in getting wet, cleaning the mess and fooling around at the same time.

OR....Why not make a human sunday in one of those waiting pools? You know the ones that people sometime fill them with jello? Definitely easy to clean then.

I'm one of those who worry about keeping my hands clean and not touching this or that because it may be dirty. But, I'm ready and willing to break free of that. So, going buck wild with chocolate, cream, cherries and whatever the hell else sounds great to me!
Old 05-19-2007, 06:20 PM   #44
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Actually, amend my former post. I'd do it, but in the bathtub. And only if that was a full-sized whirlpool bath, with plenty of room to spread out in.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:22 PM   #45
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think food and nakedness are a bad combo. all im thinking is food+vagina=sticky nasty yeast infection.

not sexy at all.
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 06:28 PM   #46
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I think if you're going to do it, do it all the way - no reason to half-ass it.
YOU HAVE FORCED ME TO REVISE MY OPINION .

I like to lick beautiful women. And I like chocolate and ice cream. It therefore follows syllogistically that I would like to lick chocolate and ice cream off of a beautiful woman. Even if that means doing an extra load of laundry.

Sometimes it takes a picture to make clear what seems obvious in retrospect ...
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 06:31 PM   #47
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerFA View Post
YOU HAVE FORCED ME TO REVISE MY OPINION .

I like to lick beautiful women. And I like chocolate and ice cream. It therefore follows syllogistically that I would like to lick chocolate and ice cream off of a beautiful woman. Even if that means doing an extra load of laundry.

Sometimes it takes a picture to make clear what seems obvious in retrospect ...
It's the shrug thing all over again, you merely needed help with visualization.

Beware, I've got pictures for just about everything.

Old 05-19-2007, 06:58 PM   #48
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post

Beware, I've got pictures for just about everything.
i knew you were one of those folks!!

and hot damn, that does look rather fabulous in retrospect...
Old 05-19-2007, 07:41 PM   #49
gunther

gunther can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Admiral D View Post
That Tootie isn't shaved!
I was a Blair fan myself as a youngin', though later in the show it was all about Jo for me.
I'm partial to Natalie. Mindy Cohn was a two-timing hottie in the reunion movie.
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:58 PM   #50
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

messy sex is a-okay with me.

I won't go into details, though .

However, food sex just does nothing for me. Even that photo above, which should blow my mind since I'm a fan of all of the elements in it, does nothing for me. Le sigh.

Gunther--is it telling a family secret to mention that you once mentioned a similar idea about a woman and cake?