Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-19-2007, 08:19 PM   #51
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrhythmia View Post
See? I must be missing the picture here because isn't the "mess" part of it all? Who says sex has to take place when you eat her/him? Continue the foreplay. Take her/him AND the sheets with you in the shower and get to bathing each other or better yet, go outside -- spread the sheets on the grass on a hot day and hose them down. Hell, turn on the sprinkler so you can join in getting wet, cleaning the mess and fooling around at the same time.

OR....Why not make a human sunday in one of those waiting pools? You know the ones that people sometime fill them with jello? Definitely easy to clean then.

I'm one of those who worry about keeping my hands clean and not touching this or that because it may be dirty. But, I'm ready and willing to break free of that. So, going buck wild with chocolate, cream, cherries and whatever the hell else sounds great to me!
I love people with good imaginations

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:14 PM   #52
gunther

gunther can now change their title

I want my girlfriend to sprinkle Old Bay Seasoning on her fun part. Why? Because she's from Baltimore.
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:41 PM   #53
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechelle View Post
Okay is this sexy? Or just sticky and unappealing? You Vote
I guess that depends on if you're the one stuck cleaning up the mess or not. Personally, I wouldn't be to happy with chocolate stains on my good sheets.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:45 PM   #54
gunther

gunther can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I think if you're going to do it, do it all the way - no reason to half-ass it.
Sticky and lickable.
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 11:51 PM   #55
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I think if you're going to do it, do it all the way - no reason to half-ass it.
As we say in Mexico.......Dios mio!
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 11:58 PM   #56
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am a little bit embarrassed to say this but......if my man was into this kind of thing.......I would do it for him.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:18 AM   #57
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Messiness and messy eating have always been turn ons for me. However on second thought "making" a sundae might appear too contrived... contrivance being enough to ruin the sensuality of the action... but if the woman in question were to spill the contents of a sundae on herself in the process of eating it, in such a way as to make it appear as an accident.... that would be hotter than hell.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:55 AM   #58
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It's the shrug thing all over again, you merely needed help with visualization.

Beware, I've got pictures for just about everything.

I'm going to hold you to that, you know. I want visuals for EVERY crazy thing I mention from now on.

I was also about to come in here and be all eeeww food on the body, but that shot is awesome. So, who knows. Visually, it looks neato. I don't think that I could partake in life, because I hate (hate hate hate) the feeling of food on my hands/skin. Sticky, or oily, or whatever. Hate. That.

So I could watch other people do it, but couldn't do it myself, if that makes sense.

In other news, yes my woman should be shaved.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:18 AM   #59
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
i knew you were one of those folks!!

and hot damn, that does look rather fabulous in retrospect...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunther View Post
Sticky and lickable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
As we say in Mexico.......Dios mio!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
I'm going to hold you to that, you know. I want visuals for EVERY crazy thing I mention from now on.
Thanks guys... lol, I figured it was certainly subject appropriate, and I did have a lot of fun doing it.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:11 AM   #60
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWARrior View Post
I think food and nakedness are a bad combo. all im thinking is food+vagina=sticky nasty yeast infection.

not sexy at all.

My thought exactly. Sexy? Not.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:20 AM   #61
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

Despite the fantastically sexy demostration from Anne Marie, I'm still casting my vote for girl in bed with bowl full of sundae. But I would not, to paraphase the ol' chestnut, kick AM out of bed if she was there looking like that. Because I would lick that bowl CLEAN.

Just sayin'.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:00 AM   #62
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I want my girlfriend to sprinkle Old Bay Seasoning on her fun part. Why? Because she's from Baltimore.
ha ha ha ha. i just laughed until I choked on my coffee, thanks.

Ann Marie's picture could be changing my opinion, but I'll need to see more research.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:05 AM   #63
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

See, this only works if she agrees to call/scream "Hon" instead of your name the whole time you're gettin' after it. But I concur. I love me some Old Bay.

Quote:
Old 05-20-2007, 11:06 AM   #64
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

I think that the word "research" in this post deserves air quotes at the LEAST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
ha ha ha ha. i just laughed until I choked on my coffee, thanks.

Ann Marie's picture could be changing my opinion, but I'll need to see more research.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:36 PM   #65
saucywench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechelle View Post
Shaved tootie (girly parts), ready whip, chocolate sauce drizzle and a cherry on top. A little girl sundae!
I'd say that the insertion of a *cough* banana into the ingredients would make for a different dessert altogether!

Well--someone had to say it.

On general principle, I vote ixnay on the ickystay. However, if my (hypothetical) partner thrilled me, and that idea thrilled him, I'd certainly be willing.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:57 PM   #66
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

You said banana and all I can think about it Beverly Hills Cop and the banana in the tailpipe. Which is six different kinds of wrong and wrong twice on Sunday A) on this thread and B) anywhere on THESE boards with C) the kind of miscreants and malcontents that we draw here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
I'd say that the insertion of a *cough* banana into the ingredients would make for a different dessert altogether!

Well--someone had to say it.

On general principle, I vote ixnay on the ickystay. However, if my (hypothetical) partner thrilled me, and that idea thrilled him, I'd certainly be willing.