Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Health Forum

Old 07-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #51
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Tips sent to me in an email....

These seem health related...

No More Mosquitoes
Place a dryer sheet in your pocket.
It will keep the mosquitoes away.

Use a wet cotton ball or Q-tip to pick up the small shards of glass you can't see easily.

Goodbye Fruit Flies
To get rid of pesky fruit flies, take a small glass, fill it 1/2' with Apple Cider Vinegar
and 2 drops of dish washing liquid; mix well. You will find those flies drawn to the
cup and gone forever!

Put small piles of cornmeal where you see ants. They eat it, take it 'home,' can't
digest it so it kills them. It may take a week or so, especially if it rains, but it works
and you don't have the worry about pets or small children being harmed!

Peppers with 3 bumps on the bottom are sweeter and better for eating.
Peppers with 4 bumps on the bottom are firmer and better for cooking

Add a teaspoon of water when frying ground beef.
It will help pull the grease away from the meat while cooking

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:28 AM   #52
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
Things I Just learned the hard way:

Maintain high acidity in your liquid diet to prevent bladder infections. Acidity from cranberry juice or baking soda (1tsp in 8oz of water) will kill those bad germs and help drive them out. Don't do both at the same time, though, one or the other.

Add lemon to the 8oz. of water you drink ever hour while infected.

Use active culture acidophilous tablets like candy while on 2 different antibiotics.
a glass of warm water with a couple tsps apple cidar vinegar and and a tsp of honey helps with the acidity too. This drink also helps with inflammation due to arthritis. My Grandmother swore by it and from my own experience it does work. It apparently also helps burn fat but its not like its going to make you drop major weight.

Olive oil mixed with ground coffee is a great exfoliant for your face and body. Of course you'll need to wash it off with a soap afterwards

whipped egg whites that you apply to your face and let dry about 15-20 minutes help to tighten up the skin on your face and your pores. can be drying though so moisturize.

cucumbers on the eyes really do help with puffiness and its a natural astringent.

and the cheapest way I've found to whiten my teeth is to just rinse with a little peroxide. Just dont swallow
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:30 AM   #53
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Put small piles of cornmeal where you see ants. They eat it, take it 'home,' can't
digest it so it kills them. It may take a week or so, especially if it rains, but it works
and you don't have the worry about pets or small children being harmed!

Or, if you cannot contemplate genocide with equanimity, soak a cotton ball in peppermint oil and put it where the ants congregate. It smells nice to humans but apparently not to ants: they will leave immediately.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:35 PM   #54
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Add a teaspoon of water when frying ground beef.
It will help pull the grease away from the meat while cooking
I do that, also do it when I'm frying breakfast sausage.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:07 PM   #55
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Ear ache/infection & swimmer's ear

1. If you get an ear ache or an ear infection a cure you can do at home is to get some polysporin antibiotic ointment from Walmart + get the kind with a pain relieving ingredient too. (You can get the generic and save money.) Put a little on a Q-tip and insert the ointment into your ear canal. The antibiotics will most likely stop the infection and the pain relieving component will stop the hurt. This works instantly. You may have to apply it a couple of times tho over a period of hours.

2. After a child or adult comes out of a swimming pool or a lake (where they have gotten water in their ear), drop a small amount of rubbing alcohol into the ear. Then gently tilt the ear to the side and let the alcohol drip out. The alcohol will dry quickly and also helps to dry any contaminated water that got into the ear canal and keeps down ear infections. I have done this in my own ears for years and had excellent results. I carry a little plastic bottle of rubbing alcohol in my gym bag all the time.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:04 PM   #56
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

A lady I worked with told me that used coffee grounds put on an ant hill for a few days will get rid of the ants. AND IT WORKS.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:36 PM   #57
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I once had bronchitus for like..9 months. We couldn't get rid of it with antibiotics or anything. I bought a health book (sorry can't even remember the author or name) and it said to take high doses of Vitamin C that contain Bioflavanoids. She said that it's impossible to overdose on Vitamin C, that when your body has had enough, it will make you go to the bathroom. She called it a Vitamin C flush. Every day i'd do this flush thingy..and in two weeks i was over the bronchitus that they couldn't get me over in 9 months with antibiotics. From what i understand, the Vitamin C has to have bioflavanoids though. The only place i've found those types of Vitamin C is in the health stores.

She also said that Caffeine and Nicotine will deplete your body of Vitamin C..so people who use those a lot will have to take higher doses of the C
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #58
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane View Post
A lady I worked with told me that used coffee grounds put on an ant hill for a few days will get rid of the ants. AND IT WORKS.
We don't like to use insecticides (though I do Black Flag the ants that on occasion invade the house), so we usually just leave the ant colonies alone, though in the veg garden they're a nuisance, and they have aphid nurseries in the fruit/citrus trees. So if we were to put coffee grounds at the source of the colony, do they move their colony, or does it kill them?

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:31 PM   #59
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risible View Post
We don't like to use insecticides (though I do Black Flag the ants that on occasion invade the house), so we usually just leave the ant colonies alone, though in the veg garden they're a nuisance, and they have aphid nurseries in the fruit/citrus trees. So if we were to put coffee grounds at the source of the colony, do they move their colony, or does it kill them?
I don't know. Didn't see any dead ones, but they tend to take things back into the nest anyway, so you seldom just see them dead lying around.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #60
MuleVariationsNYC
Math ap Mathonwy

MuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging in
Default How to fight off a cold.

I used to get colds all the time that would linger for weeks. Now that I follow this formula, I almost never get them, and when I do, they're milder, and only hang around a few days.

1. Drink green tea. Best to do this as maintenance therapy. This is my main beverage. I don't drink coffee, and hardly ever soda or juice. High quality tea (loose leaf) doesn't need sugar either. Since I've started doing this, I come down with a 3rd of the colds I used to. When I do get sick, I up my intake.

2. When you feel the early signs that you're coming down with something (achy, sore throat, whatever), eat raw garlic. Twice a day, at least one clove, two is better, and preferably on an empty stomach. It's gotta be raw. If you want, mince the garlic and let it sit for 10 minutes. This eliminates the gassiness people sometimes get with garlic.

DISCLAIMER - this step is not fun. It stings your mouth, and then after a few minutes, it feels someone dropped a lead ball in your stomach. So brace yourself if you try it. (A chaser of bread or milk helps soothe things) But I've found it to be the most important step. And for me, 10 minutes of discomfort instead of days to weeks of grappling with a cold is an exchange I'll make everytime.

3*. Gargle salt water. I think it only helps a little bit, but doesn't hurt.

All of these things (with exception of tea) work best to fight off the cold. Once you're a few days into it, sleep and fluids are your only hope.
MuleVariationsNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #61
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

*holds nose* I'm sure that this helps because i have heard wonderful things about garlic ...but ...i bet you're a stinky pete for a day or two lol

A less stinky option hehe, I've found that when the symptoms are coming on that zicam helps bunches. It usually reduces the symptoms and duration considerably for me.

*edit* though i suppose it wouldn't really be a home remedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuleVariationsNYC View Post
eat raw garlic.

Last edited by largenlovely; 07-08-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:22 PM   #62
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

[QUOTE=MuleVariationsNYC;849046]...eat raw garlic. [QUOTE]

You know those stinky people Waxwing was talking about in her thread?
Old 07-08-2008, 02:42 PM   #63
MuleVariationsNYC
Math ap Mathonwy

MuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
*holds nose* I'm sure that this helps because i have heard wonderful things about garlic ...but ...i bet you're a stinky pete for a day or two lol
[QUOTE=Jane;849116
You know those stinky people Waxwing was talking about in her thread?[/QUOTE]

OK, a couple of caveats for the garlic-odor averse among us. Yes, it is best to do this when you're not planning on being around anyone else for the next 20 minutes or so. Right before bed works well, assuming you sleep alone, like me. (Thanks for that reminder of my crushing singlehood, by the way...I can't stop crying now ) After that, normal teeth-brushing, mouth-freshener rules apply. I prefer ginger flavored hard candies. Haven't had any complaints, and the people I run with (especially my take-no-crap younger sister) would tell me if I stank, I'm pretty sure.

But even if one insists there will be evidence of the garlic consumption, I still think that's far better to be around that than someone who's coughing and sneezing everywhere. Garlic beats snot anyday.The two of you have gotten me thinking about ways to optimize things though. Maybe I'll chew some rosemary sprigs after garlic next time. They always seem to go well together...
MuleVariationsNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #64
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
OK, a couple of caveats for the garlic-odor averse among us. Yes, it is best to do this when you're not planning on being around anyone else for the next 20 minutes or so. Right before bed works well, assuming you sleep alone, like me. (Thanks for that reminder of my crushing singlehood, by the way...I can't stop crying now ) After that, normal teeth-brushing, mouth-freshener rules apply. I prefer ginger flavored hard candies. Haven't had any complaints, and the people I run with (especially my take-no-crap younger sister) would tell me if I stank, I'm pretty sure.

But even if one insists there will be evidence of the garlic consumption, I still think that's far better to be around that than someone who's coughing and sneezing everywhere. Garlic beats snot anyday.The two of you have gotten me thinking about ways to optimize things though. Maybe I'll chew some rosemary sprigs after garlic next time. They always seem to go well together...
You mentioned eating the garlic with an empty stomach, followed by a bread chaser. So, would rubbing the raw garlic on toasted bread work? 'Cause that's good stuff right there.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:57 PM   #65
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I'm sleeping alone myself for a while...we can cry together lol

The garlic post actually just reminded me of my Aunt. She used to take garlic capsules daily and i guess some people digest things differently maybe... or maybe it was cuz she'd do it every day, but one of us had to break down and tell her that her breath was less than pleasant hehe. She changed over to the odorless garlic capsules after that..problem solved hehe

Quote:
Right before bed works well, assuming you sleep alone, like me. (Thanks for that reminder of my crushing singlehood, by the way...I can't stop crying now ) After that, normal teeth-brushing, mouth-freshener rules apply. I prefer ginger flavored hard candies. Haven't had any complaints, and the people I run with (especially my take-no-crap younger sister) would tell me if I stank, I'm pretty sure.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #66
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Quote:

Sure, try the guilt. It won't work, but you can try it. LOL

Did I mention I can't cook without garlic?
Old 07-08-2008, 06:19 PM   #67
Risible
Monkey Daze

Me too, Jane. Garlic and onions - in every savory dish I make. My Zyliss garlic chopper has seen ten thousand cloves (probably more).

I can't remember the last time I had a cold - it's been years. Even when Mango was staying with us a few weeks ago, and he brought the dread Memorial Day Bash cold/flu with him (Chuck caught it from him), I escaped unscathed.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:38 PM   #68
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Cleaner for Sterling Silver Jewelry

If you have silver jewelry that has tarnished you can take an old rag and rub lipstick on the rag then polish the jewelry then wipe clean it will take off the tarnish color and the silver will sparkle.

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:55 PM   #69
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
A less stinky option hehe, I've found that when the symptoms are coming on that zicam helps bunches. It usually reduces the symptoms and duration considerably for me.

*edit* though i suppose it wouldn't really be a home remedy
Hey you purchased and took it home, that counts to me.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:56 AM   #70
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

omg i caught that god awful cold/flu thing too!!! avoiding stuff like that alone is worth eating raw garlic...that was the worst flu i've had in a long time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risible View Post
I can't remember the last time I had a cold - it's been years. Even when Mango was staying with us a few weeks ago, and he brought the dread Memorial Day Bash cold/flu with him (Chuck caught it from him), I escaped unscathed.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:57 AM   #71
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

i forgot to mention that there is a mentionable side effect lol

it seems that some people who use the zicam mouth spray lose their taste buds for life...and some who use the zicam nose spray lose their sense of smell for life....or at least i've heard that before...here i am spreading rumors again lol

I've never had a problem with it and Bruce uses it as well...though i suppose that doesn't mean anyone else wouldn't have problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
Hey you purchased and took it home, that counts to me.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:22 PM   #72
buttbooger

buttbooger has said some nice things

for skin yeast infections, poor some apple cider vinagar (about a cup) into your bath (no soaps or bubbles, just water). Relax in your tub as usual. * DO NOT use white vinagar-that aggravates yeast infections.

Diarhhea-1 cup of boiled hot water with 3 tablespoons of nutmeg. You can sweeten it if you want.

Burns-put fresh onion on it to stop the burning.

to keep flies away; nail a ziplock bag full of water with a penny in it, in your doorway.

for mosquito bites, ant bites, chigger bites, bedbug bites, other itchy welped up bites; dab toothpaste on them to draw out poison. You can do the same with pimples.

bee stings-after stinger is removed; mix water with baking soda and stick body part in it to draw out bee venom and stinginess.

to reduce body fluid build up- 1 full cup of water or hot tea with half a cup of Apple cider vinagar.

Headaches-hot bath with lavender pedels(cant spell that word, sorry)-the aroma will both relax you and take away headache

When I can remember more remedies, I'll let yall know!
buttbooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:56 AM   #73
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttbooger View Post
for skin yeast infections, poor some apple cider vinagar (about a cup) into your bath (no soaps or bubbles, just water). Relax in your tub as usual. * DO NOT use white vinagar-that aggravates yeast infections.

Diarhhea-1 cup of boiled hot water with 3 tablespoons of nutmeg. You can sweeten it if you want.

Burns-put fresh onion on it to stop the burning.

to keep flies away; nail a ziplock bag full of water with a penny in it, in your doorway.

for mosquito bites, ant bites, chigger bites, bedbug bites, other itchy welped up bites; dab toothpaste on them to draw out poison. You can do the same with pimples.

bee stings-after stinger is removed; mix water with baking soda and stick body part in it to draw out bee venom and stinginess.

to reduce body fluid build up- 1 full cup of water or hot tea with half a cup of Apple cider vinagar.

Headaches-hot bath with lavender pedels(cant spell that word, sorry)-the aroma will both relax you and take away headache

When I can remember more remedies, I'll let yall know!

Some of these are quite interesting- thanks!

I have heard people talk about a "apple cider vinegar" diet- saying it makes people lose a lot of weight. Kind of interesting to read it as a remedy to reduce fluid buildup - makes me think that diet really isn't a diet.....

I have a book of common household items that can be used for many things......I will have to browse it for some of the home remedies in it.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:59 AM   #74
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttbooger View Post
Interesting list, especially the apple cider ones.

Note about the nutmeg one--Nutmeg can be toxic in non-culinary amounts because it contains myristicin and other compounds. (Most recipes call for 1/4 teaspoon or so.) This isn't the most academic source, but it gives a quick rundown. Pregnant women should probably be especially careful.

Sorry, don't mean to diss your suggestion. Just wanted to make you aware of the possible side effects.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:34 PM   #75
raynemohrmann

raynemohrmann has said some nice things
Default Re:

Hi... Sam

Thank you for sharing us. i read that information it is very useful nice topic. you are giving Very interesting information and thank you again..
raynemohrmann is offline   Reply With Quote