Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-26-2007, 08:04 PM   #1
justagirl050

justagirl050 has said some nice things
Lightbulb desperately seeking sex advice

Okay, I'm new around here, but hopefully people will want to talk to me anyway. I've only known about dimensions for a few months and yes, I've been lurking all this time.

So here's the question. I've been dating an fa (my first, I know, I'm so lucky!) for about three months. I'm quite large, with a pretty large hanging belly, big thighs, etc. I'm not used to being this big - I've gained about 100 lbs since the last boyfriend I had sex with. I've noticed that there are a lot of differences having sex now! I read the "fat sex" links on the main page but hoped that some more experienced girls or fa's would help me out!

- I'm going to share some details now...hope it's not tmi for anyone here -

Okay, with him on top is hard because we feel like for him to penetrate deeply my legs have to be all the way up, practically on his shoulders, and spread way, way apart and the size of my belly makes that really difficult for me to maintain for long enough. Me on top used to be my favorite position, but now I'm very self conscious - afraid I'm going to crush him or worse yet jam his penis. Also, it's rough on my knees to be bent like that for so long. From behind works okay but is totally not either of our favorite position. I really don't want that to be the only way we can comfortably have sex.

ANY suggestions?!? Help a sister out!
justagirl050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a big belly. Trying to have sex with a BBW is like trying to stack two beach balls atop one another. Honestly, for me the only way to have sex with a BBW is to have her on top or with her feet way up on my shoulders.

It sounds like the biggest obstacle for you is psychological. Just remember that if he's with you it's because he wants to be there. You aren't going to break him and if you're really enjoying yourself you're plenty well lubricated enough to keep from "jamming" his penis. Things will slide around just fine. Don't worry about how he feels about you. If he's naked that question has already been answered. Relax and accept the pleasure he wants to give you!

Go forth and orgasm loudly!
Old 05-26-2007, 09:22 PM   #3
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Have you tried laying down on the edge of your bed and have him standing up and penetrate you like that? You could spread your legs very wide and he can support them for you.

Spend a lot of time experimenting, that is always fun!

GOOD LUCK!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 10:13 PM   #4
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justagirl050 View Post
Okay, I'm new around here, but hopefully people will want to talk to me anyway. I've only known about dimensions for a few months and yes, I've been lurking all this time.

So here's the question. I've been dating an fa (my first, I know, I'm so lucky!) for about three months. I'm quite large, with a pretty large hanging belly, big thighs, etc. I'm not used to being this big - I've gained about 100 lbs since the last boyfriend I had sex with. I've noticed that there are a lot of differences having sex now! I read the "fat sex" links on the main page but hoped that some more experienced girls or fa's would help me out!

- I'm going to share some details now...hope it's not tmi for anyone here -

Okay, with him on top is hard because we feel like for him to penetrate deeply my legs have to be all the way up, practically on his shoulders, and spread way, way apart and the size of my belly makes that really difficult for me to maintain for long enough. Me on top used to be my favorite position, but now I'm very self conscious - afraid I'm going to crush him or worse yet jam his penis. Also, it's rough on my knees to be bent like that for so long. From behind works okay but is totally not either of our favorite position. I really don't want that to be the only way we can comfortably have sex.

In your typical missionary position, try putting a few pillows under your ass. It will angle your hips/pelvis upwards, giving you more clearance; it will shift your belly towards your breasts, removing that obstacle (to a degree) and you could wrap your legs around his waist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:24 PM   #5
GenericGeek
Wearin' my angry eyes

GenericGeek never has a post go unnoticedGenericGeek never has a post go unnoticedGenericGeek never has a post go unnoticedGenericGeek never has a post go unnoticedGenericGeek never has a post go unnoticedGenericGeek never has a post go unnoticedGenericGeek never has a post go unnoticedGenericGeek never has a post go unnoticed

There's a "scissors" position that sometimes works for my wife and I, as a variation on the missionary position.

Try half-lying on one side, with the bottom leg fully extended. He enters you (slowly & carefully!) whilst holding onto your other leg. Take it easy especially at first; we found it took a little time to get it just right for us.

Good Luck!
Old 05-27-2007, 12:11 AM   #6
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Seriously, for him on top with me, it seems best for my feet to actually be on his shoulders. Me on top works too, both the normal way or when I'm turned around facing his feet. And as you stated doggy style works too, but it isn't my favorite position either.

the biggest obstacle you'll face is your own comfortableness. I know I love feeling him on top of me, even when he thinks that he'd crush me, it takes a heck of a lot to actually crush. IMHO.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:49 PM   #7
justagirl050

justagirl050 has said some nice things
Default thanks!

Thanks for all the encouragement and suggestions, folks! And, in case anyone's keeping track - the scissors position that Generic described - and another member described in a private message - is...really, really great.

Any other suggestions are still much appreciated, however...we love experimenting!
justagirl050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 12:47 AM   #8
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Try going on top. From what I've heard (and in limitted my experience) it's virtually impossible to crush someone. Isn't jamming his penis a risk no matter what position you're in? Now I'm curious.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:30 AM   #9
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

remember that sex is so much more than just to penetrate (i hate that word btw, its so unromantic )
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 06:08 PM   #10
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Isn't jamming his penis a risk no matter what position you're in? Now I'm curious.
I have only experienced and heard of penis jams when the girl is on top. I guess in theory it can occur no matter what position is being used. However, I think it is more likely to happen when the woman is in control. When the man is doing the thrusting, it is easier for him to feel he is no longer inside the woman. Plus he has a better view of the event that is in front of him. It is a bit harder for the chick to tell her man has slipped out when she is riding. So if sex is heated and she is riding her heart out she is going to slam her body on his penis with all her might.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:31 PM   #11
ciaobella

ciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well, another one we like (and may help you since you said your knees get too sore when you are on top for any length of time) is actually just he sits on the couch, I sit on him and voilà I found the regular girl on top hard when I was adjusting to weight gain also so this was a variation that gave us both what we wanted.

I suggest experimenting, standing up is awesome if you are both the right heights for it to work...personally I like variations of the from behind position, as in kneel on your bed facing your headboard or for me it's the wall and extend your bottom back a little, I love that this frees his hands for exploration

Ooh, also, for another girl on top that won't hurt your knees, stand above him and lower yourself slowly on to him keeping balance by holding his hands, and bounce away...this one is soooooooooo fun And no worries, you won't crush him!

Ugh, I so wish my fiancé were here right now
ciaobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:47 PM   #12
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is a HUGE thread on this on the Main Board.

Please see:

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=22719
Old 05-30-2007, 12:17 AM   #13
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

thanks i know i didnt ask but this hemp me! notto get to weird but i tend to angle up naturally which in some cases is good , but in her and i's case it causes issues.. pillows might be our answer!
Old 06-01-2007, 10:56 PM   #14
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
So if sex is heated and she is riding her heart out she is going to slam her body on his penis with all her might.
Yeah, I did that. *laughs* I felt so bad, our first time too. He healed up and was stronger for it in the long run though. XD
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 10:51 PM   #15
toni
In the know

I have done that a few times myself. It kind of kills the mood, huh?
Old 06-03-2007, 06:16 AM   #16
squurp

squurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot pics

Ok, so you are dating an FA. that's great! This being the case, you should avoid being self conscious, esp. about crushing this gentleman. I am positive that you being on top, with all your weight and all, will not crush him (its never crushed me!), and frankly, your FA might enjoy your weight bearing down. I don't know that, you'd have to ask him, some are into it, some aren't. Either way, I doubt he minds it.

That being said, try some other positions. . . don't be afraid to laugh at yourselves, cause new positions are sometimes awkward.

Good luck.
squurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:23 AM   #17
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justagirl050 View Post
...Me on top used to be my favorite position, but now I'm very self conscious - afraid I'm going to crush him or worse yet jam his penis. Also, it's rough on my knees to be bent like that for so long. From behind works okay but is totally not either of our favorite position. I really don't want that to be the only way we can comfortably have sex.

First of all I'm assuming no true FA objects to a SSBBW being on top with her soft belly bumping into his face.

Two of my favorite positions that's easy on both doesn't involve penetration. It does involve soft folds of fat & lubricant. Both work well with a large soft belly.

Both lay on their sides facing each other. With her top leg raised as high as comfortable underneath her belly to create a deep fold, apply lubricant between her belly & thigh. Laying face to face, I enjoy having my bottom arm underneath me while fondling the fullest, softest part of her lower belly. With all the soft squishy parts molded against my chest, I can slip Mr. Happy between between her belly & thigh. This allows kissing , looking into each others eyes & my top arm is free to explore all those softly padded parts. Both partners are comfortable, no physical stress, no rush. Both are free to hug, hold & caress each other.

Another is having her lay on her back with her bent knee up, resting her foot on the bed again creating a deep fold between the belly & thigh. With smaller bellies it helps if she is sitting upright with a back rest of pillows or a big comfortable couch. Kneeling along side her with lubricant under that soft belly fold, Mr. Happy will know what to do. This may be harder for some men but is is easy for the woman. This allows eye contact & full frontal view. Both hands are free to explore.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to wake Ris up.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:01 AM   #18
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
First of all I'm assuming no true FA objects to a SSBBW being on top with her soft belly bumping into his face.

Two of my favorite positions that's easy on both doesn't involve penetration. It does involve soft folds of fat & lubricant. Both work well with a large soft belly.

Both lay on their sides facing each other. With her top leg raised as high as comfortable underneath her belly to create a deep fold, apply lubricant between her belly & thigh. Laying face to face, I enjoy having my bottom arm underneath me while fondling the fullest, softest part of her lower belly. With all the soft squishy parts molded against my chest, I can slip Mr. Happy between between her belly & thigh. This allows kissing , looking into each others eyes & my top arm is free to explore all those softly padded parts. Both partners are comfortable, no physical stress, no rush. Both are free to hug, hold & caress each other.

Another is having her lay on her back with her bent knee up, resting her foot on the bed again creating a deep fold between the belly & thigh. With smaller bellies it helps if she is sitting upright with a back rest of pillows or a big comfortable couch. Kneeling along side her with lubricant under that soft belly fold, Mr. Happy will know what to do. This may be harder for some men but is is easy for the woman. This allows eye contact & full frontal view. Both hands are free to explore.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to wake Ris up.

These sound very nice for Mr Happy, and intimate and quite sexy for both partners, but they aren't really sex positions I'm thinking, since Mrs Happy is completely ignored while Mr Happy is having a party. :P
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:07 AM   #19
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Hi
I would not have that much information on sex advice I just Masturbate because I have not had sex yet. But yeah go with the other's information I'm sure its better than mines but let him penetrate you from him standing up you get the best orgasms that way just a thought hope my advice helped much good luck in taking our advice to fit your advantage
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 02:50 PM   #20
dedhart

dedhart can now change their title

heres a great position for BBW & FA's lay on your side w/ your legs hanging off the edge of the bed and have your bf stand at the edge of the bed w/ one of your legs between his and one up on his shoulder. Your belly should rest comfortably to your side and out of the way. Try different sides for best results.
dedhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:24 AM   #21
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

You know, this would be a much more intriguing topic if you dropped the last word from the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:55 PM   #22
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

For the closest guy, maybe, but this way at least it's got some longevity.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote