Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 09:37 AM   #76
T_Devil
A Happy Disaster

T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
I think I'll be the first person to say ..

don't chill out.

seriously. one less FA in this world can't possibly be detrimental to me.

keep up the good work.
For The Win!
You sir, deserve internets!
Old 06-01-2007, 09:44 AM   #77
KerryNation
Inkblot

KerryNation has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane View Post
People, please note the OP's name.

Would "Shit-Stirrer" have made it any clearer?

Right, because that has everything to do with the discussion at hand.

Your words did NOT fall on deaf ears, and in fact, are being seriously considered and contemplated.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 06-01-2007 at 09:59 AM. Reason: *no name calling/insulting, personal attacks*
Old 06-01-2007, 09:46 AM   #78
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

That's it, Junior - you're reported.

Enough.

This site is what it is - you can participate and learn without questioning every damn thing, or you can.... not. We're quite fine with the way it is, and I for one don't appreciate your questioning and criticizing a place that has given you an opportunity to express your confusion over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over while bashing those that have tried to hold honest dicussions with you.

Enough.

Last edited by SamanthaNY; 06-01-2007 at 09:49 AM.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:46 AM   #79
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, ok. There's the whole learning to understand the community thing OR the getting your ass banned thing.

I'm only trying to lure you in now. muhaha.

I'd be upset you just insulted Jane like that, but I'm sure she'll take it as a compliment.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:47 AM   #80
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

Old 06-01-2007, 09:56 AM   #81
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Sorry, guys, but let me have one more go at this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnage70 View Post
But if this is TRULY a "size acceptance" board, please explain the "Plus size Paysite" section, and all of the thousands of stories (one of which I WAS writing myself before all this happened) about fattening women up.

I see nothing about, for, or concerning skinny women, or fetishizing women LOSING weight here. So pardon my confusion when I question that statement, and find it bizarre that in a place that has a subforum simply for women to post pictures of how fat they've gotten, that so many women would bash me for my preferrences.

Still confused.
Ok. The NAACP is a civil rights organization. They will primarily get involved in civil rights as they pertain to race because it is more common that people of color will face racial discrimination or be lynched. This does not mean the NAACP hates white people or would in any way find it acceptable to discriminate against white people or be ok with a bunch of black people tying a white man to a truck and dragging him to his death.

The Human Rights Campaign is a civil rights organization that focuses on fighting discrimination based on sexual orientation. It is more common for a gay, lesbian or transgendered person to be the victim of discrimination based on sexual orientation, however they have very openly spoken out against gay employers that have fired straight people.

Size Acceptance is more tilted toward fat people because they are more likely to face discrimination based on their size than skinny people are. Concurrently, there are men and women who have a sexual preference or interest or attraction to larger partners and they may experience negative feedback from friends and family. On this board, the fact that those sexual attractions exist are understood and discussed, as is feederism which is something of a "sub kink" if you will.

Had you been at the Heavenly Bodies Memorial Day party, you'd have seen the following. Waxwing and myself, sizes 8 and 10 respectively, running around having a great time. Nobody was anything but friendly and welcoming. Nobody called us skinny bitches or asked why we were there or told us to go hang with our own kind. This is size acceptance. At the same time, none of the FA's really noticed us in a sexual/potentially romantic way. Why? Because they are FA's and thus prefer to look at BBW's and SSBBW's.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:00 AM   #82
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

I fear the dogs in hats coming......

Dr. Spanky's prescription is a couple of these.
Attached Images
File Type: png Chill Pill.png (16.8 KB, 143 views)
Old 06-01-2007, 10:16 AM   #83
KerryNation
Inkblot

KerryNation has said some nice things
Default Ok....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Ok. The NAACP is a civil rights organization. They will primarily get involved in civil rights as they pertain to race because it is more common that people of color will face racial discrimination or be lynched. This does not mean the NAACP hates white people or would in any way find it acceptable to discriminate against white people or be ok with a bunch of black people tying a white man to a truck and dragging him to his death.

The Human Rights Campaign is a civil rights organization that focuses on fighting discrimination based on sexual orientation. It is more common for a gay, lesbian or transgendered person to be the victim of discrimination based on sexual orientation, however they have very openly spoken out against gay employers that have fired straight people.

Size Acceptance is more tilted toward fat people because they are more likely to face discrimination based on their size than skinny people are. Concurrently, there are men and women who have a sexual preference or interest or attraction to larger partners and they may experience negative feedback from friends and family. On this board, the fact that those sexual attractions exist are understood and discussed, as is feederism which is something of a "sub kink" if you will.

Had you been at the Heavenly Bodies Memorial Day party, you'd have seen the following. Waxwing and myself, sizes 8 and 10 respectively, running around having a great time. Nobody was anything but friendly and welcoming. Nobody called us skinny bitches or asked why we were there or told us to go hang with our own kind. This is size acceptance. At the same time, none of the FA's really noticed us in a sexual/potentially romantic way. Why? Because they are FA's and thus prefer to look at BBW's and SSBBW's.
Ok....I understand what you're saying. Thanks for explaining it.

Sorry to be so dense....but these things legitimately ARE confusing to me.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:31 AM   #84
SchecterFA

SchecterFA can now change their title

Good god --- This thread got two more pages.

I don't think you're "confused", carnage. You're just picking a different fight. Which makes me wonder : How the hell did you start with stating how you feel about liking big women, to being pertinent about whether or not this site is 'fair and balanced' ( I guess ) as you see it towards all sizes of women? The fact that this site embraces a paysite board or does'nt pander to weight-loss fetishism is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD WHEN IT STARTED. I think you need to read the post I made earlier in the thread. You want to run us all in circles and I hope this thread gets closed.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:49 AM   #85
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnage70 View Post
Right, because that has everything to do with the discussion at hand.

Your words did NOT fall on deaf ears, and in fact, are being seriously considered and contemplated.
I sense "Fart in the Elevator" syndrome.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:43 AM   #86
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't believe that this thread got to five pages and no one made a comment about the OP having a dom who is a FA, about whom he has questions. Or did I miss it?
Old 06-01-2007, 11:45 AM   #87
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
I can't believe that this thread got to five pages and no one made a comment about the OP having a dom who is a FA, about whom he has questions. Or did I miss it?
LMAO.... FA Doms can be fun...
Old 06-01-2007, 11:48 AM   #88
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
LMAO.... FA Doms can be fun...
I plead the fifth on that.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:51 AM   #89
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm questioning my FA-dom until I get pictures of you without your shirt. And if you don't send them, everyone will blame you.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:00 PM   #90
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
I'm questioning my FA-dom until I get pictures of you without your shirt. And if you don't send them, everyone will blame you.
Don't you ever stop objectifying me, you tawdry little minx.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:04 PM   #91
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Don't you ever stop objectifying me, you tawdry little minx.

Those fanciful words like "tawdry" do it for me. You sure know that!
Old 06-01-2007, 01:16 PM   #92
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
I think this is how it should be, Love. Good people should be treated like good people, regardless of their size. But yeah, the FAs likely won't give the attention to the thin girls, just like non-FAs don't really give attention to the fat ones in social situations.

[Mod]This thread is closed.[/Mod]

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Closed Thread