Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-31-2007, 04:37 PM   #26
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
So... its sixteen of a family you have?
*laugh* Its the tradition of collecting applicances. We bought the chest freezer back when we had only a fridge with a very small freezer compartment. Then we upgraded to that side-by-side kitchen fridge. Then when a neighbor was preparing to move away, we bought their fridge to put in the garage (it was intended to be a place to thaw a frozen turkey, or to handle extra large baking pans prior to baking. Now it holds extra milk, soda, and hot sauce bottles)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
wow fuzzy!!!! Having the munchies is never a problem at your house I imagine, lol. If I'm hungry it's bananas or tomatoes, lol. Can I come over
Its my ingredient fetish. Must have all ingredients, on hand at all times, to make anything I'm currently craving. I still wonder why I'm not a SSBHM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
Fuzzy’s a guy – I assume he didn’t change anything around.
Caught me. I was the first one to post. If I had known it was okay to straighten things up...
Old 05-31-2007, 04:52 PM   #27
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yay, I'm so glad people like this thread. I'm a nosy person by nature so it's fun to peek around in other people's fridges and cabinets .... The thread came to me when I was talking in the Everyday thread about how empty my fridge was.

So here you go, exactly as I described it... only that kielbasa is gone. The only thing I had left in the house to cook, so it's now soup!

First up some of my magnets (I dig them, don't care if they're tacky to some) and then the inside and door. I forgot to snap the freezer, however I plan to revist this thread when I shop - and I encourage you all to do update pictures when your fridge is full or empty, or full of something weird, etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1020436.jpg (59.1 KB, 336 views)
File Type: jpg P1020437.jpg (35.2 KB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg P1020438.jpg (46.8 KB, 337 views)
Old 06-01-2007, 03:56 AM   #28
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I'm more than a little embarrassed to show mine..lol

Ruby..I'm coming over..because I love anyone that can go thru that many mushrooms..lol

I'm assuming they are mushrooms..they look like mushrooms

Look in my fridge, lol, see the empty blue container? That was mushrooms bought less than a week ago the look just like the ones Ruby has....I love mushrooms in EVERYTHING, lol, I even have got Mike to eat them and he hates them!!!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:38 AM   #29
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ruby...I *LOVE* your fridge, and I also love your aqua cabinets...what a great kitchen!!

I'm kind of surprised by how much fruit everyone has...I'm not a big fruit fan, so subconciously think no one else eats it either...lol.

I eat it occasionally, but do not buy it regularly, as I am really picky about things being at their peak, at that so rarely happens for me.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:14 AM   #30
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Yay, I'm so glad people like this thread. I'm a nosy person by nature so it's fun to peek around in other people's fridges and cabinets .... The thread came to me when I was talking in the Everyday thread about how empty my fridge was.

So here you go, exactly as I described it... only that kielbasa is gone. The only thing I had left in the house to cook, so it's now soup!

First up some of my magnets (I dig them, don't care if they're tacky to some) and then the inside and door. I forgot to snap the freezer, however I plan to revist this thread when I shop - and I encourage you all to do update pictures when your fridge is full or empty, or full of something weird, etc.
I love your magnets AnnMarie, they are so not tacky. Do you have the one with the little boy and girl that says "Jane loves Dick" ? I bought that for my sis Jane a few years ago, and I notice you have similar ones there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Look in my fridge, lol, see the empty blue container? That was mushrooms bought less than a week ago the look just like the ones Ruby has....I love mushrooms in EVERYTHING, lol, I even have got Mike to eat them and he hates them!!!
LOL I noticed on second look that you had the same mushroom container, Tesco's Value *cough* mushrooms, lol. My son loves tinned fruit so half the stuff in my fridge is Tesco Value range

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post
Ruby...I *LOVE* your fridge, and I also love your aqua cabinets...what a great kitchen!!

I'm kind of surprised by how much fruit everyone has...I'm not a big fruit fan, so subconciously think no one else eats it either...lol.

I eat it occasionally, but do not buy it regularly, as I am really picky about things being at their peak, at that so rarely happens for me.
Thankyou very much lypeaches! Actualy I cropped as much of my kitchen out as I could, as it iis not very nice and badly needs re-painted! The kitchen cabinets were wood effect laminate and I hated it so painted them all mint green after being told laminate doors can't be painted. Nine years (shame) later, they are still unchipped but Im sick of them. Im thinking maybe a nice pale pastel glossy pink next time!

My son eats a LOT of fruit, he is 16 and an eating machine! I'll be lucky to get an apple from that lot. I much prefer vegetables anyway.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:23 AM   #31
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lol Katy you own a lot of ham.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:45 AM   #32
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
Lol Katy you own a lot of ham.
LMAO I was doing my online shopping and i ordered two little packets. My son's router kept cutting my internet off and I thought the ham item hadn't gone through, so did it again. Hence, four packets! We'll be eating ham sandwiches for a week! Four packs of cans of tuna were on BOGOF (I see D & Mike got it too lol) so I have eight cans of tuna too, oh and seeded burger buns were on three packs of 12 for a pound. Actually.... I could open a tuna and ham seeded roll shop! That shopping IS for two weeks though, not a week!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:56 AM   #33
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You can never have too much ham, in my opinion

Ruby, I think glossy pink would also be fabulous! I love paint!
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:33 AM   #34
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had trouble documentating my fridge. I'm almost as wide as my kitchen (it's a very narrow space much like a kitchen galley). I couldn't move back, so all I have are tight shots. I added my cabinets just because I can

I like magnets. Cheeseball as they can be.

heart of darkness or enter the freezer.

the side door. I don't eat kraft mayo, I swear it isn't mine! I'm a hellman's gal.

The main compartment. The bottom shelf is my boyfriend's. What is lurking down there? I don't want to know.

And the cabinets.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:38 AM   #35
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey! where'd you get the magnet with the clothing!

WANT!!
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:40 AM   #36
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I bought it at some store in Vermont. I wish I remember who made them.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:24 AM   #37
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
LMAO I was doing my online shopping and i ordered two little packets. My son's router kept cutting my internet off and I thought the ham item hadn't gone through, so did it again. Hence, four packets! We'll be eating ham sandwiches for a week! Four packs of cans of tuna were on BOGOF (I see D & Mike got it too lol) so I have eight cans of tuna too, oh and seeded burger buns were on three packs of 12 for a pound. Actually.... I could open a tuna and ham seeded roll shop! That shopping IS for two weeks though, not a week!

yeah I noticed we had some of the same stuff, lol, ham, shrooms, tuna, lol...we have good taste!
Old 06-01-2007, 10:27 AM   #38
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post

Oh god, a day without fruit for me is a very odd day. I start out with strawberries and a banana on my bran flakes everyday. Keeps me...um...normalised, shall we say? lol

-------------------------------

ohoh we are taking pics of cabnets now??? I shall have to get on the ball and show you how obsessed I am with canned tomatoes, lol, hurray for weird food habits!!!!
Old 06-01-2007, 10:30 AM   #39
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:

LOL I noticed on second look that you had the same mushroom container, Tesco's Value *cough* mushrooms, lol. My son loves tinned fruit so half the stuff in my fridge is Tesco Value range

Tesco Value is the way to go, we also have a lot of Tesco Healthy Living stuff, lol, hella cheap!!! Being a poor newly-wed and all....food is hella expensive here!! I could get so much more for the money in the states, but ah well

I'm a label-whore, aka snob, except when it comes to food...I could careless what label my food wears as long as it tastes good, and so far Tesco brand rocks my world, lol.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:36 AM   #40
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
I bought it at some store in Vermont. I wish I remember who made them.
Balls. .
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:50 AM   #41
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

We live off tesco brand too lol
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:46 PM   #42
cnk2cav

cnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot pics

ok, here goes, but i promise i just went shopping and i'm trying to go a month without stepping into a grocery store, so hopefully i got enough food and i forgot the outside, but all i have on it is the library hours and note tab
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0669.JPG (54.9 KB, 352 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0670.JPG (58.6 KB, 352 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0671.JPG (69.1 KB, 352 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0672.JPG (62.3 KB, 350 views)
cnk2cav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:25 PM   #43
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Even after spending 155 dollars today...my fridge looks bare.

Attachment 20759

Attachment 20760

Attachment 20761

Attachment 20762

ETA: I'm craving orange juice and pickles..and no, it's not what you may think..LOL

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 05-20-2012 at 05:49 PM.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:40 PM   #44
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow! Where do you shop, Misty? Do you use coupons or go to more than one store to take advantage of their sales? Unless there's more than what you're showing here, you didn't get much for your money.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:41 PM   #45
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Suuurrreeeeee.

LOL
Old 06-01-2007, 05:43 PM   #46
MissToodles
dead peasant

I realize I need to clean my fridge a bit better. Oh well, hurray for the slobs of the world.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:58 PM   #47
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Wow! Where do you shop, Misty? Do you use coupons or go to more than one store to take advantage of their sales? Unless there's more than what you're showing here, you didn't get much for your money.
I shop at walmart...no..68 items..that's it.

Our sales tax is 9 cents on the dollar...and I bought some fruit....that's always expensive
Old 06-01-2007, 06:28 PM   #48
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dang, Misty, that's rough. Hopefully, you can find a way to stretch it.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:00 PM   #49
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Are we showing our pantries too?
Old 06-01-2007, 08:36 PM   #50
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Are we showing our pantries too?
sure..go ahead..lol